Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:32:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What attracts you to a good crypto exchange?  (Read 36556 times)
FinanceX (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 01:35:42 AM

For me, the best way to attract traders will be the support team of the exchange. We all know that the crypto is congested and sometimes, a transaction can really take a lot of time. A good support team will be a huge magnet for traders especially if they can immediately talk to someone whenever they have issues with their transaction. Wide selection of alts also help attract traders.
24/7 support is crucial. They are holding our assets after all and their service needs to match or better that of a bank

SPdiginomads

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 01:42:15 AM

Although there are obvious benefits to using certain crypto exchanges over others such as high liquidity and the ability to use your fiat currency (not so difficult for those USD holders), but what other factors attract you to a crypto exchange?

Fast, reliable, lower transaction fees and liquidity. All of them are essential to exchanges to attract investors and daily traders.
Ayomiqueen
Copper Member

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 02:06:11 AM

I select exchange based on the rank of it volume and activities, also on the kind of token trading there if is mostly the token I have interest in and and see a better chance of the exchange not a scam exchange that doesn't have a good team or reveal it team and owner , which can be the most considerable aspect ,aslo the safety of the funds put in their care , though any thing can happen but with the team you can still be some percent sure how save you are if you don't compromise your details ,
Support team is also another thing use need to look at , on how proactive they are to respond to issue and the way and manner it's been addressed is very key .

entrepmind23

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 12:45:26 AM

I select exchange based on the rank of it volume and activities, also on the kind of token trading there if is mostly the token I have interest in and and see a better chance of the exchange not a scam exchange that doesn't have a good team or reveal it team and owner , which can be the most considerable aspect ,aslo the safety of the funds put in their care , though any thing can happen but with the team you can still be some percent sure how save you are if you don't compromise your details ,

When thinking of a good exchange, all I can think of currently is binance because their CEO is known, they have lesser trading fees which would make the traders save a good amount of coins since it is reduce and its coin itself is rising in demand because more people are using and buying it. When they have issues, they will address the issue immediately and not kept the users in the dark which would make them more trusted exchange.

Support team is also another thing use need to look at , on how proactive they are to respond to issue and the way and manner it's been addressed is very key .

Binance is also responsive when it comes to complaints which makes them a good exchange. People will feel secure knowing that when there are issues, they can just go to support so that it can be addressed as soon as possible. Many other exchanges lack this one because some of them do not answer for months.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
Menawi12

Activity: 700
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:17:35 AM

Although there are obvious benefits to using certain crypto exchanges over others such as high liquidity and the ability to use your fiat currency (not so difficult for those USD holders), but what other factors attract you to a crypto exchange?

I am always attracting on exchange who offering good interface and lower fee transaction. I am prefer choosing centralized exchange than decentralized exchange because i dont have to put my private key

───[  Blue0x | Network  ]───
─────────────[  Decentralizing Global Finance  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
husnanparebok

Activity: 182
Merit: 43

Just Post Junk Posts

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:41:18 AM

There are so many exchanges out there. Also there are so many exchanges that have good liquidity. But, fees is my consideration to choosing what exchange that I will use. Specially for day trade. With minimum fees, we can take some profit at least 1%. It's easy. But if an exchange has 0,5% fees, it's make our profit less and lose.

Another reason to choose an exchange, they (exchange you choose) has support your  country fiat currency. At this point, I choose Indodax. Because Indodax make make me easy to cash out my money to Indonesiaan Rupiah (IDR)

Another reason that is Good UI, Analysis tools and the next is Decentralized Exchange. Because Decentralized Exchange more safe.

FinanceX (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 01:52:28 AM

There are so many exchanges out there. Also there are so many exchanges that have good liquidity. But, fees is my consideration to choosing what exchange that I will use. Specially for day trade. With minimum fees, we can take some profit at least 1%. It's easy. But if an exchange has 0,5% fees, it's make our profit less and lose.

Another reason to choose an exchange, they (exchange you choose) has support your  country fiat currency. At this point, I choose Indodax. Because Indodax make make me easy to cash out my money to Indonesiaan Rupiah (IDR)

Another reason that is Good UI, Analysis tools and the next is Decentralized Exchange. Because Decentralized Exchange more safe.
In the next 3 months there will be a new exchange in Indonesia supporting fiat and it's a real-time automatic trading platform with 0.3% fees. Stay tuned  Cool Cool Cool

crypto-futures
Copper Member

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 07:36:18 AM

In a nutshell: high liquidity, good security, low fees, user-friendly interface, quick cash-out, and 24/7 customer support
FinanceX (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 07:41:09 AM

Isn't it difficult to find an exchange that has all of those things?  Wink Wink Wink

haidangtp

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:49:58 AM

I choose a good exchange based on the following characteristics: low fees, good support staff, special incentives, etc.
FinanceX (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 07:53:33 AM

I choose a good exchange based on the following characteristics: low fees, good support staff, special incentives, etc.
Like discounted trading fees, or promotional giveaways?

nussy

Activity: 80

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:59:34 AM

I like an exchanges that easily use, where you can easily locate trade on it without any form of difficulties. Also an exchanges that has low transaction fees with fast interexchanges transactions. I also like exchanges that has good security features and offer some sort of incentives like voting of a coins to get listed freely and an exchanges that has good staff supports and efficient customer services.
All these make up a good cryptocurrency exchanges.
FinanceX (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 10:10:00 AM

Does anyone use a real-time automatic trading platform that supports many different fiats?

leetcoiner

Activity: 1056
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 10:12:32 AM

First of all, I'm attracted to the age of the exchange. If the exchange has been working for a long time without special problems and hacks, then it can be trusted.
caviarpackage

Activity: 30

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 10:14:11 AM

my biggest is that i must t be sure that it's safe and can be trusted, all other things are just secondary
Benarand

Activity: 773
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 10:22:18 AM

Of course, it will attract a stock exchange, which has a large volume of trades of one or another coin. But sometimes you have to use other little-known exchanges, because your coin is traded on it.
javerzky

Activity: 159
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 01:07:21 PM

i want exchange with low fee whether it is withdrawal or deposit fee, but with a good security protection between the seller and buyer. For this i know that everyone is safe and have a good trading experience since the fee is not that expensive in both parties 

▂▆●● SynchrotronCoin.org - Payment solution - Airdrops live NOW!●●▆▂
nick_2017

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:11:16 PM

First of all it's reliability of exchange. I always read reviews and explore how long the exchange has been working. Also I see course of currency and comission.

zlt220

Activity: 189

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:16:19 PM

I like exchange with a very high security, because there are many hackers in crypto and i couldn't afford to loose all my assets, also liquidity and trading fee attract me as well, as there are some exchanges that give more potential to the coin itself and charge an affordable trading fee.
KobbyC

Activity: 361

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:18:15 PM

What attracts me to a crypto exchange, first of all, is its security issues. If the exchange has no security issues then it is interesting to join. Also if the prices of tokens are good. Example Binance tends to have good prices mostly (not all the time though) than other exchanges.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: