Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 09:57:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin 6800 $, in a month $ 10,000, and after two $ 15,000.  (Read 1248 times)
Kool5

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:10:41 PM

I quite agree with you that bitkoyn will manage to grow up to $ 15000. Now everything is in our hands. We must do things. After all, we have suffered for a very long time and now. Be prepared for any outcome of events.

цeнтp] ◣ Stake.com ◥
«Stake 2 - Игpaй yмнee»
12+ Peжимы игpы | Дocтaтoчнo чecтнo | Eжeднeвныe paздaчи
Krezi777

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:23:13 PM

I am a supporter of practicality, because with the pile of practice I see the ups and downs of the crypts. Especially it was offensive to those who bought the cue ball for 12000 $ -15000 $, and then through almost the night it fell to $ 7000. People almost had a heart attack. The people were thinking about whether to offer a crypt. While he thought the cue ball fell to $ 5,500. I hope this peak is a fall of the batka. I want to hope that it all ended with
Marusia22

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:44:27 PM

With the increase in the price of bitkoyn can at least bitokoinalke change the rules and would very much like to have canceled the rule with merits. After all, so want to get yourself a rank a little higher. In junior, you can grow old. People how on this score you think.
dataispower

Activity: 1330
Merit: 289

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:45:48 PM

I've been watching the crypt movement on the market for a very long time and that's what I noticed. During this year there were four waves of take-off and fall of bitcoins, and this takeoff, truthfully slow, is the forerunner of the fifth wave of bitcoin takeoff. I think its cost in a month, and maybe even earlier will reach $ 10,000. Then takeoff will be much faster and swift. And how do you think about this.
We will know exactly when the future takes place. Every project is for reference only because no one knows for sure how the market will look in the future, so I just hope it will be good.
Rtalk

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:47:48 PM

I think that everything is going to continue to grow. The number of short positions is reduced, which means that there is a bullish market.
Ferki

Activity: 266
Merit: 25

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:56:37 PM

I've been watching the crypt movement on the market for a very long time and that's what I noticed. During this year there were four waves of take-off and fall of bitcoins, and this takeoff, truthfully slow, is the forerunner of the fifth wave of bitcoin takeoff. I think its cost in a month, and maybe even earlier will reach $ 10,000. Then takeoff will be much faster and swift. And how do you think about this.

I like your greenness .And i have heard that some octopus named Paul won the price for best prediction for soccer WC 2010.But who knows,maybe you are the next one and i must  apologieze .Following  Cheesy
Btw,i´m also optimistic.
iamreal

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 05:23:20 PM

Bitcoin is currently at 7k now, so lets see how it goes, if the support holds for 7k for a longer time then it might push the bitcoin price to 8k but if it doesn't then it's likely going to back to 6k
jagdeepjd

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 05:26:42 PM

I am very optimistic about the price of bitcoin reaching 20k$ by the end of this year but the current market situation has taken a turn now and they are all depending on ETF approval a lot for the major price movement and which is more likely gonna be delayed again till March 2019. So the mindset of the crypto influencers should change about the ETF and it should not be highlighted much.
weertgilders

Activity: 107

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 05:31:11 PM

As of now, it's already passed the 7K mark and I think it will continue to grow from here. Of course there will be few falls to but they will be for correcting the market which is caused by people who are short term hodlers. We should see BTC 15K by the time of Christmas this year.
Kamidzy7

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 05:39:03 PM

Everything is possible,I can say that great prospects await us, waiting for a global turn of the market, and unfold the pocket wider and wallet, and I hope all the same that it will produce in the near future,since most have already come out of the crypt

https://www.heta.org/  Build The Smart Industries On Top of HetaChain
Muhammad Muneeb

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 05:50:03 PM

10000$ in a month will be optimistic to say 8000$ is possible if btc keep the resistance at 7100$ for some weeks and then we will be out of bear market.. yesterday someone transferred 50million worth of usdt on the bitmax and i think bulls will take over the market soon

lositech

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 10:39:14 PM

I think before bitcoin will break the $10k level, something like ETF approval news which will create a great FOMO and will make everyone want to buy which will increase the price and make the market to be in great bull run,
Fakeer 666 (OP)

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 04:29:25 AM

What do you think that can be expected from the market when the bulls will enter the arena. I think that with these big stakes they should not be hurting the rise of the crypt market or a bit of a knockoff. Something I find it difficult to say about this.
mkn2030

Activity: 148

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 04:30:40 AM

The price of bitcoin fell very sharply in this year's market and has continued to this day. But the price of Bitcoin has recently picked up. I hope that the price of Bitcoin will recover as soon as possible.
mine2slow

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:07:28 AM

I am not sure about this dynamics. Too much too soon. This growth is not supported by any market trend. Let's hope so anyway, but I remain conservative on all hype and pumps and bubbles related to bitcoin.
Kripto_adam

Activity: 350
Merit: 108

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:08:34 AM

What do i think about this? In crypto we have cycles and its every 4 year so this is not going to happen before 2020

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk   ■   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Cris John Pham

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:10:55 AM

Crypto is hard to predict, it's up and down depending on the shark pulling the market. Now investors are losing confidence in the crypto so it's hard to get uptrend, I think it will downtrend by 2018.
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:13:45 AM

No one knows with an absolute certainty what will happen in the crypto world, while many were expecting prices to come down due to Sec rejection of Bitcoins ETF, nothing happened, in fact prices have been steadily been climbing up. As we'll can see it's already crossed 7k mark after a very long time, all it's need stability and positive news, if it can find support at 7k then I'm sure it'll go up to 10k but it'll take time.
besun

Activity: 75

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:13:59 AM

I think so . The day before the BTC down from $ 1k to $ 100 has many people panic and sell off. But right after that it rose rapidly to over $ 3k. If you trust in the crypto, you will profit.
ronaldo macus

Activity: 219

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:18:48 AM

I think after this BTC can increase to $ 30k even up to $ 50k, but not now. Currently, investors are panic, very few people will spend money to buy crypto so prices can not rise immediately.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: