Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 01:14:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin 6800 $, in a month $ 10,000, and after two $ 15,000.  (Read 1236 times)
Samtob4

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:19:19 AM

You are right with your study but the last wave will be november to december i hope bitcoin rise by then

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
millensharon8

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:25:41 AM

Keep dreaming. No analysis of any form can depict what the future holds for any market and the only thing we have is hope. We have a lot of resistance's even before reaching $15k, why don't we just hit past those resistances first before claiming the next one. Personally, however the market wants to play it in the future is none of my business, what matters is the trend I follow to trade. If we get to see an upward trend that leads to that level, good, if not, also good.

Derler1599

Activity: 79

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:01:09 AM

I would very much like to bitcoin broke the mark of $ 10,000, but I do not think that this will happen within a month. At the moment, obviously, the market is being manipulated, so we just need to wait for the manipulators to start pumping the market.
Fakeer 666 (OP)

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 09:30:44 AM

What is the trend of market development. I see only the growth of the crypt and I regret very much that I did not take installments in the bank. I would take it and invest in the crypt when it cost $ 5500. Would have been a good meal, but not yet evening.
artemdubina88

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 09:37:55 AM

I of course very want such a development events but not very believe I always thought that this will happen as least by the end of the year.
True Vozer

Activity: 128

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 09:40:34 AM

All of us want to see this happens. I hope crypto will get in bull trend soon so that i can sell my coins, i really need cash now.
vladaziya4

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 09:41:36 AM

I completely agree with you. Always time makes itself felt, there is a beautiful phrase: Patience is the key to success. Especially this is a market in which everything is possible. Grin Grin Grin Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss
ilya_safronov

Activity: 151
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 09:47:48 AM

I think something like this will develop in the future, we will work on a price of $ 10,000 and by the end of the year will reach 12-15 k, and at this stop in time, the main thing to avoid falling in January as the beginning of this year.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    I N F L E U M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  
█ ▌   Pre - sale  ➧  Oct 1, 2018    ⌊  http://infleum.io  ⌉
Betty10

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 09:54:37 AM

I love your optimistic price prediction, but in actuality, one can't possibly tell what will happen next as more and more professional predictions are been defied as the market forces come into play. Let's hope ETF is given another due consideration.
Fakeer 666 (OP)

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 04:00:03 PM

The price is growing even faster than I thought. Maybe it will grow much faster than I thought and wrote. I want to believe in normal prices for the crypt, and not such ridiculous prices.
dimonstration

Activity: 2590
Merit: 660

Dimon6969

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 04:19:31 PM

Keep dreaming. No analysis of any form can depict what the future holds for any market and the only thing we have is hope. We have a lot of resistance's even before reaching $15k, why don't we just hit past those resistances first before claiming the next one. Personally, however the market wants to play it in the future is none of my business, what matters is the trend I follow to trade. If we get to see an upward trend that leads to that level, good, if not, also good.

No one knows what will happen and only we can do is to wait on what happened next. It is hard to predict if the value of all cryptos will starting to recover from the dip but I still hope that waiting is worth it.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
obility

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 04:33:33 PM

Let's keep watching and see where the price will go, but I believe ETF approval might the only thing that could make bitcoin to break the 10k level and hit to 15k this ear, without that, it might be hard to cross over to 10k
Orsen

Activity: 163

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 04:38:18 PM

I also read such an analyst and, frankly speaking, I like it to make it happen and we have earned money!
asayoyaasa
Copper Member

Activity: 648
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 05:02:36 PM

I think bitcoin in phase testing to change the trend , I mean that bitcoin still on down trend and its already correction or has reversed from the bottom in area &5.9k and now it has reached $7k. I think if in september bitcoin can stable on $8k area it was changing the trend to going up.

This is my main account. My alt account for bounty report in the future >> asa crypto info
TheBiochemist

Activity: 134
Merit: 2

Vi veri veniversum vivus vici

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 05:13:46 PM

I've been watching the crypt movement on the market for a very long time and that's what I noticed. During this year there were four waves of take-off and fall of bitcoins, and this takeoff, truthfully slow, is the forerunner of the fifth wave of bitcoin takeoff. I think its cost in a month, and maybe even earlier will reach $ 10,000. Then takeoff will be much faster and swift. And how do you think about this.

Who knows hehe 5000$ or 15,000$ sounds just as likley, manipulation and slow adoption is working against an steady growth. I think the ETF situation is overrated we dont need The SEC or their approval simply to await the arrival of the lightning network and a broader adoption with e commerce and physical stores. Nothing can stop BTC Smiley I hope hehe

There has been ETF linke products on the market for a long time, new ETFs wont change anything since there is no reason to back them up with BTC. In fact they will avoid to back the ETFs with real BTC since the larger buys will have to much price affect and loose a lot of money compared to not backing the ETF with real btc, just saying it is easier and cheaper. Custody services for holding real crypto for larger clients are also here, the SEC is all FUD Tongue

https://hive.blog/@clausewitz
jeungo

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:25:22 PM

I do not think that it is really possible to see such rapid growth in such a small time span. I understand that now it is realistic to see the maximum growth of 1000-2000 dollars no more than this. I assume that the price will be high only closer to December.
andycarrol

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:34:48 PM

I think bitcoin in phase testing to change the trend , I mean that bitcoin still on down trend and its already correction or has reversed from the bottom in area &5.9k and now it has reached $7k. I think if in september bitcoin can stable on $8k area it was changing the trend to going up.

well, the end of September is the result of ETF, I don't know if it will affect the market or not, but the rejection of the first stages of ETF, bitcoin price even increased, I hope ETF does not make prices fall at the end of September if the result is rejected. But if the results are positive, it is possible bitcoin will touch $10000.
Parodium

Activity: 1036
Merit: 332

DMs have been disabled. I am busy.

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:39:16 PM

Do you really think Bitcoin is going to more than double in value in two months? Your predictions are definitely going to be WAY off, I think we will be lucky if we get over $10,000 within two months. There's definitely no chance we're going to see either of those two numbers you mentioned with absolutely no evidence.

Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies don't follow yearly trends, just because something happened at this time last year, doesn't mean it will happen again. Do you think investors operate on yearly cycles? Repeating the same actions every 365 days just for fun?
martina14

Activity: 1190
Merit: 111

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:40:47 PM

Finally BTC price jump over 7,000 USD again and slowly moving up.
This is a good sign for the community, especially now that we are closing the months.
and beginning to start a new one with BER months. this is really amazing.

anobtc

Activity: 1176
Merit: 12

Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 05:42:48 PM

No one knows what will happen next, everyone is waiting for a positive decision of the SEC on bitcoin ETF.
Yes, last year with the Hard Fork event in this time, BTC price has made a big breakthrough from that time. And this year we still need a positive signal from SEC about ETF.

Finding a local Moderator and Translator?
View My Portfolio and feel free to contact me if you need! 😉
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: