Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 10:20:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin 6800 $, in a month $ 10,000, and after two $ 15,000.  (Read 1236 times)
travelhelperio

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

Helper

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 04:54:40 PM

I've been watching the crypt movement on the market for a very long time and that's what I noticed. During this year there were four waves of take-off and fall of bitcoins, and this takeoff, truthfully slow, is the forerunner of the fifth wave of bitcoin takeoff. I think its cost in a month, and maybe even earlier will reach $ 10,000. Then takeoff will be much faster and swift. And how do you think about this.
Bear market trending now but when time will change market will take off vertically.

● Travel Helper ●
▰▰▰▰ Freelancer platform for Travelers ▰▰▰▰
● https://www.travelhelper.io/  ●
Eddyc

Activity: 1015
Merit: 391

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:13:40 PM

In the crypto world everything can happen and consequently we can not doubt this estimate principally in relation to the current moment of the cryptocurrency. it is more than clear that in the last years the last quarter of the year and the first of the following year we are always faced with high prices and a warm up in the market and influences in the creation of projects. However in my opinion currently there is no indication that these prices will materialize and Bitcoin is struggling to stay between $ 6k and $ 8k.

Note* I write about projects that can do something for society. Now whether this will happen depends not on me, but on the project team. I'm just a writer... DYOR
jay sd

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:21:02 PM

Wow, if it happens as you predicted then how good that will be. $15K after two months from now. We can't say what will happen in this market. May be the price go high as the OP has predicted.
dzelenyanskiy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:35:57 PM

I've been watching the crypt movement on the market for a very long time and that's what I noticed. During this year there were four waves of take-off and fall of bitcoins, and this takeoff, truthfully slow, is the forerunner of the fifth wave of bitcoin takeoff. I think its cost in a month, and maybe even earlier will reach $ 10,000. Then takeoff will be much faster and swift. And how do you think about this.
You have very interesting observations and arguments, but I am sure that they will not have confirmation in the near future. Basically, the problems that prevent the entry of large investors into the market are still unresolved - these are issues of regulation, legalization of crypto-currency and security of storage of funds. Therefore, the indicated price increase will not be!
CoinEraser
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1767

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:38:06 PM

I would be happy if it comes to this price increase, but I really don't believe in it. I think we will only see the next big price increase next year. I don't know why, but so are my current thoughts about the price of Bitcoin. Of course i can also be totally wrong and the price is rising so high again this year. I would be happy anyway. It's just hard to say how the price is developing and no statement about the price is more than speculation. So don't let all the speculation make you crazy. The prices will certainly rise again, but nobody can say exactly when it will happen.  Wink
BattleZeo

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

Global loyalty & rewards

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:40:20 PM

I'm waiting for a bitcoin price of $ 3000 and after that bitcoin can begin to grow gradually.

energodar2019

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 07:31:27 PM

On the contrary, I expect the rate to fall after a slight increase to $3000. This is just my opinion, I could be wrong! But now it is still a downtrend!
pazzanegro

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 07:36:44 PM

May be you are right and Im also looking optimistic. But this fall was shock for me. ETH under 300$ and etc. I hope the recovery wile as soon as possible, don't want to loose my investments

GAMEHERO.APP CEO
uspehnyy

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 07:37:12 PM

Everything can be 40 thousand I think may be,please remember how was last year for 1 month just the cue ball on the plus 13-14 thousand dollars soared up,and flew into space,such a leap was powerful,and the people all came and went,and all said that if 10K before the new year is that it would be cool,and he did 20K before the new year
Suicide101

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:05:06 PM

You can't know it. Nobody knows. I will tell so.
We have probability that it happened.
But certain events in the world are for this purpose necessary. The cryptocurrency needs official regulation I think.
Then "big players" will enter crypto world and it will create huge growth.
crypto2k180

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:10:30 PM

I'm sure that bitcoin will overcome the mark of 10,000 the other day, now it's time to turn the market

EYEGLOB.NET – First and only Eye Health Global Ecosystem on blockchain! Envision the Future!
seopro1001

Activity: 104

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:33:42 PM

In my opinion, I think the price of bitcoin will not increase much in this year. I guess it will be aroung 7000$ to 8000$. And maybe it will have a change in the next year. But we can not be sure. Let's wait the EFF in September.
ven7net

Activity: 1946
Merit: 112

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 09:07:12 PM

Of course it can be exactly as you wrote and bitcoin will reach the price of 10 000 USD, but after a while the market goes against the crowd. This means when everyone expects growth - there will be a fall, and on the turn, when everyone expects a fall - there will be growth. The market is not predictable at the moment, and it's very difficult to predict its direction, but it was to the growth that good news was always associated with the launch of futures in late 2017, and this is probably due to the launch of the ETF.
tepyh

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 09:11:33 PM

the only thing that is clear now is that in a year bitcoin has fallen by more than 50% and all the rest of the coin is even greater, so I see no reason for optimism.

❉❉❉ Migranet ❉❉❉[MIGRATION  。SIMPLIFIED]
▐| Global immigrationpowered by AI & blockchain |▌
TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTREAGRAM
nitrinto

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 09:18:35 PM

I hope that the market will grow by the end of the year and the price of bitcoin will rise to$20,000.in General, the situation in the market is difficult and it is difficult to say what will happen with bitcoin by the end of the year.
nick_2017

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 09:19:47 PM

I think we can't predict situation on crypto market. But everybody hopes that bitcoin show us good price in the end of year. As for me I think that max BTC price in this year 10000. But if it was higher I'd be happy)

dumplingsandsushi

Activity: 476
Merit: 41

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 09:46:56 PM

I don't think it is accurate to use past bitcoin pumps as samples of what the future pumps will be like.
The main reason why is because it does not take into account current market conditions and factors.

The market is very much different than it was a year ago.
First off, crypto itself has finally pierced the mainstream's consciousness.
Along with all of that we have heavy regulation being discussed and even implemented.
These types of things just didnt' exist a year ago and so rampant speculation was possible.

On top of that, the actual investors themselves are showing  a lot of signs of maturing.
The ICO bubble has popped, speculation is down, and volume is low.
This is very different to the conditions leading to last dec/jan bull run.

Unless you consider the reality of the market how it is now, you will never be able to predict accurately.

MegUsta

Activity: 24

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 09:53:15 PM

No one knows that is why the price is going nowhere recently and all eyes are just trying to get some data and justification from the  price charts...
Docbee

Activity: 822

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:01:01 PM

Cryptocurrency market is too speculative in nature, price can be predicted but that doesn't mean the predicted price will actualize, future is uncertain, anything can happen, bitcoin price at 30k is possible.
Fakeer 666 (OP)

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 04:25:55 AM

Cryptocurrency market is too speculative in nature, price can be predicted but that doesn't mean the predicted price will actualize, future is uncertain, anything can happen, bitcoin price at 30k is possible.
I do not understand what will happen, that the bitkoyn fell so low. I understand that there are a lot of spikulants here in the crypt. But that would be bitkoyn fell to the earthquake occurred.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: