Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:29:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★★★★[ANN][DMC]---DaMaCoin will change to POS---★★★★★★cryptsy.com★★★★★★★  (Read 69943 times)
Kanon

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 09:39:43 AM
Last edit: May 01, 2014, 05:57:36 PM by Kanon

★Bounties★

First Faucets accepting damacoin  :500000 DMC

Cheesy

Yes sir you can cross this one out; behold, after a long weekend of configuring a VPS:

http:// tinyurl dot com /altfaucetdama (dot tks blocked here unfortunately :s) or 191.101.1.250/dama/

Features of it -
  • Faucet was created on April 30th 2014 by Kanon of BTCTalk.
  • Don't be afraid of the .tk! The site is on a paid VPS and will be online for awhile, I may buy a domain if i see it necessary.
  • Please limit your usage per day, or the facuet will for you Wink
  • Enter your DMC wallet address, play the quick mini-game (no more captcha!), then recieve between 1-50 DMC instantly!
  • Don't be afraid to share the faucet with your friends and communities! The more the merrier!
  • Minimal advertisements
  • More faucets and ways to earn to be added to the site!

I will appreciate it very much if you can send the bounty reward to: DKXNxbs4E1aSABXrhB4eArsRv6wjMYFyXg
I can then use the coins to restock the faucet even more and adjust payouts, I will also be working on a DaMaCoin lottery game this week, but no ETA on its release.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Foundation (OP)

Activity: 34

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 11:16:16 AM

block explorer is down?
fixed it ,thankyou,
Marcin21

Activity: 139
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 12:36:26 PM

block explorer is down?
fixed it ,thankyou,

Where  my 500 000 000  DMC
Shadey

Activity: 193
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 06:13:47 AM

http:// tinyurl dot com /altfaucetdama (dot tks blocked here unfortunately :s) or 191.101.1.250/dama/

You mean this one: http://www.altfaucets.tk/dama/index.php   ?

DRK - Xq5o7AGBau1bL59fDuJpgcU6XQ6Fr6iHRm
BTC - 182pCAyuawff3ANB6FdifKBLcq5a7abFTh
LTC - LcpDzdX8v9s1JB2bHnb8bCoCKEckyxL9JU
The Golden Egg game Sponsor: https://thegoldenegg.co/users/Shadey?d27de3572
Nthused
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 06:42:24 AM
Last edit: May 06, 2014, 05:29:29 AM by Nthused

Absolutely Rubbish
ellen.yan

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 03:52:22 PM

dead....hm...not need see again

MEGAman

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

I'm gonna clean up this town

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 02:08:06 AM

Remember when this goon dropped like 6 BTC on paid votes at Cryptsy just to be listed one week sooner? I'll bet he feels like a real genius. All of that work and he ended up losing money. Cheaper education than community college I suppose.
Foundation (OP)

Activity: 34

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 02:49:46 PM

we will be change damacoin to scrypt pos or x11 pos,
now we are testing for it,
if we change to pos i think the maxcoin will be cutoff to 30Billion or 25Billion.
this is one of our plans,
pos stake interest maybe set to 5%/year
Min stake age:8hours
Max stake age:unlimited
we want let damacoin net safety ,
so we will be test many times before we change it,
MEGAman

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 09:12:57 PM

This sounds awesome

Yeah nobody has ever thought of this before  Roll Eyes
MEGAman

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 07:10:27 AM

Mega, how do you manage to troll so much?  Maybe another hobby is in order?

I just hate all of these junkcoins. We were getting deep pockets interested in crypto as recently as 6 months ago and now nobody even takes it seriously because of all of this crap. Potential investors just look at the list of coins now and laugh. It was bad when there were 20 but now there are hundreds and they just get worse and worse. Huge premines, huge dumps, disappearing devs as soon as they dump. It's turning this entire market into a wasteland and it's unfortunate that people continue to support these devs that are destroying something that could have been so cool just to make a few quick bucks. To me, that's pathetic. Obviously you're part of the problem.
MEGAman

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 06:29:38 PM

Obviously you are a child with a child's brain.

You know that that there is a phenomenon called "penny stocks".  There are 9932 stocks listed on the otc market.  Does that cause people to be uninterested? No obviously, you dumb, dumb boy.

This is a market and a market will have new entrants, and the market will provide winners and losers.  You bashing coins is a waste of your time, but if you want to show off your level of intellect(burn), go for it.

The reasons coins are donw is only partially due to the number of coins. The main reason is due to the down trend that has been in place for nearly 5 months.

When that downtrend reverses, money will flow into Bitcoin and the alts like near before.

You have apparently no experience investing, I have 11 years of experience, so please heed my advise and relax.

He are the sources:

http://www.otcmarkets.com/home   

This is your pinksheet stocks.  Most are scams.

http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/cryptsy.com   

This shows how popular Cryptsy is, and when the next run up in Bitcoin value happens, this becomes even more popular.

Until cryptos are regulated, there will be new coins appearing all the time.  Stop bashing the forums and write your congressman.

Why are you comparing penny stocks to premined junk coins? Not all penny stocks are a scam - most are stocks for actual businesses that simply don't have the revenue or capital to trade on the NYSE/etc. I've been trading penny stocks for years with mixed success but the similarities end at the low values - there is nothing else there to make the comparison. It's pretty clear this coin was created solely to dump and the dev will walk away as soon as the last coin is gone. Heck, he might already be gone. If that's something you think is worth investing in, you definitely shouldn't be throwing around insults or giving advice because you're a complete loser.
BitCoinDream
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1204

The revolution will be digital

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 06:31:18 PM

Initially I misread DamaCoin as DramaCoin ...how o u guys come up with this kinda name ? Strange !!!

Rhel HerreraABB

Activity: 21

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 06:42:43 PM

bidding successfully work, welcome!
MEGAman

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 03:08:17 AM

I just received a really intelligent private message from the resident clown, orco#2:

Suck a dick fag
likexx

Activity: 3

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 09:50:04 PM

http://dmc.crypto-hamsters.com/ apparently died. 2 days available

http://damacoin.7pool.org/ still alive, to connect stratum+tcp://damacoin.7pool.org:3333 soon one hundred thousandth unit, then payments will be less in a hurry
niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 11:36:27 AM

Initially I misread DamaCoin as DramaCoin ...how o u guys come up with this kinda name ? Strange !!!

Drama should have been the chosen name , just reading through the last pages Smiley

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
MEGAman

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 10:36:25 PM

Why are you comparing penny stocks to premined junk coins? Not all penny stocks are a scam - most are stocks for actual businesses that simply don't have the revenue or capital to trade on the NYSE/etc. I've been trading penny stocks for years with mixed success but the similarities end at the low values - there is nothing else there to make the comparison. It's pretty clear this coin was created solely to dump and the dev will walk away as soon as the last coin is gone. Heck, he might already be gone. If that's something you think is worth investing in, you definitely shouldn't be throwing around insults or giving advice because you're a complete loser.

Did you even check out the links?

Here is more direct evidence, t.

http://www.otcmarkets.com/research/companyDirectory

Simply click link, drop down the Tier cell and select OTC limited and OTC information, and those ar the scams that are listed on the exchange for active trade.

The scams on the pinksheets is more-so scammy, as it is somewhat validated by the SEC allowing trading.  There is so much money in the pinksheet scam BS that comparing it to cryptocurrency is just dumb.

Do not argue with me in regard to finance.  I have credentials in the field.  Now go on with your under educated self.

I wipe my ass with your "credentials" - who cares? I'm not arguing that all OTC trading is legit but that doesn't make you any less of a moron.
MEGAman

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 09:12:35 PM

Lol, you uneducated prick.

How is being poor working out for you? Hope you're enjoying it.
distraido

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 10:51:08 PM

hello
is there another pool than this one http://damacoin.7pool.org ?
becouse i made a manual cash out an has been 3 weeks and still didnt received the coins, i  have sent an email to the admin and still got no answer i got over 77 thousand coins and haven't received them

MEGAman

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 06:00:33 AM

hello
is there another pool than this one http://damacoin.7pool.org ?
becouse i made a manual cash out an has been 3 weeks and still didnt received the coins, i  have sent an email to the admin and still got no answer i got over 77 thousand coins and haven't received them

Perhaps orco#2, the genius super-educated mastermind (yet dumb enough to invest time and money into DaMaCoin  Grin - maybe he should go back to school?), can answer this for you. This guy is a genius with a laundry list of credentials that make him qualified to answer any question and recognize crap coins such as DaMaCoin with horrible code and lazy, inexperienced devs as goldmines. Maybe if you spend enough time in school you can one day lose as much money as ocro#2. Maybe you should register ocro#3 in preparation?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: