Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 02:29:11 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What will keep people from getting into cryptocurrency?  (Read 3458 times)
bitvelk

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:57:52 AM

I believe that bitcoin has many more advantages than disadvantages. Decentralization, anonymity, independence. In addition, it has great prospects. And instability is temporary.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
vfrcbv911

Activity: 238
Merit: 144

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 09:07:21 AM

I think a lot of people only care about personal gain, so I think the rise in bitcoin price, the start of a new rally will make people come to bitcoin.

patrickj

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 09:12:58 AM

For me, I do think their unpredictability themselves that will proceeds with people by means of getting yourself into digital currency. The retail value changes once in a while in opposition to fiat money trade that might be regularly present. Alongside the conviction that administration elements even now surely not executed the utilization of digital currency.
Panasony

Activity: 28
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 09:20:37 AM

With the unstable market like BTC can make any investor hesitant but there are some reasons why Bitcoin is worth it. Since its launch in 2009, Bitcoin has made a remarkable recovery from the downturn, one of the direct benefits of making it clear that institutional investors are stepping up. In the electronic money market, electronic money creates a viable alternative class and is not affiliated with the formal market.
oni4an

Activity: 658
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 12:18:06 PM

People are afraid that the money invested by them will not bring the desired income. Many have been led to the spike of 2017 and now, seeing stagnation in the market cryptocurrency, they are afraid to invest even a minimum. Those who do not know and do not understand what is Kriptomir are leaving.
Kasliono

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 04:10:58 PM

What do you think are the other reasons that will keep people from using bitcoin?
In my opinion, the thing that will make people keep using bitcoin is how easier it is. You can imagine when in the future you wanna do transaction around the world just by using 1 coin, with a low fee and also save. You don't need bank anymore to put your Money, also there is no that you should pay every day. And you can imagine when you go traveling and don't need Money changer anymore. You can do anything just 1 coin.
Kim Domingo

Activity: 208
Merit: 100

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 04:30:47 PM

I thought about the unpredictability of bitcoin and its current status and it made me realized that this might drive people away from getting into cryptocurrency. What do you think are the other reasons that will keep people from using bitcoin?

For me I think that's will and faith. If a person is really into this cryptocurrency no matter what how the market goes, if you have the determination to keep going you will always will and through the power of will gou always be motivated to do your task up to the goal you are trying to get into and I guess that is the type of person that this community is worth having to.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
muhammedb

Activity: 378
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 04:36:26 PM

I thought about the unpredictability of bitcoin and its current status and it made me realized that this might drive people away from getting into cryptocurrency. What do you think are the other reasons that will keep people from using bitcoin?
To me i don't think the bitcoin unpredictability make people run away from it, i will say most of does people do not know there excess of been into cryptocurrency, while some are still unable to getting in because the feel it ready late to getting. In the current world today ignorance, lack of believe and many other reasons has cause many people great regret which is the same thing i suggest is happening in crypto world today, they don't believe in bitcoin or crypto in general right from the beginning that is the reason they don't want to get involve not because of any unpredictability. example of this is my own country.
norachuks

Activity: 331
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 04:41:40 PM

lack of knowledge, many people do not know much about bitcoin they only hear "the market is up and later the market is down" so they are sacred {fear of the unknow}

YouSeeMe  - Bartcoin - Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
Vermouth07

Activity: 31
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 04:46:58 PM

People will keep using crypto for the time being, but when time comes that they dont believe it anymore they will stop using it. Who will still use a currency that doesnt have value anymore. So as long as people believe in it it has value. But as long as there's people patronizing bitcoin, it will never be dead.
Ava Duvall

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 07:59:35 AM

Fear of risk, fear of losing, not understating the overall system.
Angna27

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 08:16:49 AM

For me Iguess one thing that keep people from getting into cryptocurrency is its uncertainties the fact that its digital or virtual people seem cannot comprehend how is it going to happen to invest and make money through it? no matter jow hard they tried to explain it they seems cannot accept its idea specially that marketplace too is unpredictable.

CRYPTOBLADES 
|   FACEBOOK   |   REDDIT   |     MEDIUM     |     TWITTER     |
   DISCORD    |  TELEGRAM
ReneFigaro

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 12:00:50 PM

The failure of many friends or relatives has made people no longer believe in the cryptocurrency market. That may be a subjective reason.
rosemary4u

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 12:12:54 PM

Lack of proper education or  of blockchain technology would prevent people from joining this wonderful world of crypto. I believe knowledge is an essential aspect of all endeavours of life, without adequate knowledge people will find it very difficult to venture into any enterprise and the same applies here to world of crypto.
cryptogeek101

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

homt.net

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 12:19:27 PM

I believe that bitcoin has many more advantages than disadvantages. Decentralization, anonymity, independence. In addition, it has great prospects. And instability is temporary.

I think the degree of security for most cryptocurrency blockchain technology is very low, there is need for serious improvement in the security level of these blockchains in order to avoid some of the hacking issues happening in the cryptocurrency space.

HOMT