Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 04:03:28 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What will keep people from getting into cryptocurrency?  (Read 3458 times)
Ava Duvall

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:43:34 PM

Fraudster and manipulation
I think these two are the worst phenomena in the market today because they are destroying the beliefs of those investors!
I have heard there has been a lot of manipulation and its become quite common. hopefully people know how to avoid it
MainIbem

Activity: 1386
Merit: 400

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:44:31 PM

I thought about the unpredictability of bitcoin and its current status and it made me realized that this might drive people away from getting into cryptocurrency. What do you think are the other reasons that will keep people from using bitcoin?
People are looking at the backing of cryptocurrency. No government backing, no commodity backing, no security, individual creation. These are strong reasons people are afraid of cryptocurrency, even more than the volatility.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
BitcoinCleanUp.com

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
#EndTheFUD

██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
SventraPapere

Activity: 410
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:57:56 PM

Many people, especially the older generation, have a negative experience of getting into financial pyramids.They are now to new things especially in the financial sphere are treated with great suspicion)))All this is even reinforced by the negative publicity and restrictions by the government.Also, most of the population from connecting to cryptocurrencies distances not the possession of a computer or the ability to use it correctly)Technology,though long ago entered our lives, but unfortunately not for everyone.People who understood computers didn't understand the concept of cryptography.This knowledge has no more than 10% populations.Then of course there will be more.Much has already been done for the connection of new resources.It takes time.And good advertising with training videos for cryptocurrency development and people's learning.

imusify    Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform    Presale starts March 1
Discord Product Demo O3 Wallet  ::  Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper    ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN    Explainer Video
Impulseboy (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:27:15 PM

Many people, especially the older generation, have a negative experience of getting into financial pyramids.They are now to new things especially in the financial sphere are treated with great suspicion)))All this is even reinforced by the negative publicity and restrictions by the government.Also, most of the population from connecting to cryptocurrencies distances not the possession of a computer or the ability to use it correctly)Technology,though long ago entered our lives, but unfortunately not for everyone.People who understood computers didn't understand the concept of cryptography.This knowledge has no more than 10% populations.Then of course there will be more.Much has already been done for the connection of new resources.It takes time.And good advertising with training videos for cryptocurrency development and people's learning.

I think you are right. It is the lack of understanding of cryptography that drives people away from cryptocurrency. Also, you are right in saying that there are a lot of people, older generations most especially, that have bad experiences with pyramid scams before, that is why they stay away from bitcoin.
John.Verdon761232
Copper Member

Activity: 34
Merit: 10

ICOHOLDER SUPPORT

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 02:31:06 PM

Of course, the constant uncertainty and instability of the bitcoin cost frightens many people. Therefore, investing and buying a bitcoin is far from suitable for everyone.
kingai

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:51:33 PM

I think one of the things that can keep people away from cryptocurrency is ignorance and inability to do proper research on something. Cos when I first heard of crypto I never stopped there rather I when further to do researches on what crypto is and how to get involved."always DYOR"
denzkilim

Activity: 1218
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:02:51 PM

Some people invest in Bitcoin with a hope of making quick money, that's not how it works. Crypto market is a growing market and less than 20 % of world population is aware and willing to invest in it. Over the period of time, the user base will grow so as the investment. Slow and gradual growth.

Although now, you cannot really make quick good money on the cryptocurrency, many people think that this is possible. Such guys can be disappointed in crypto soon. Thoughtful people study the market, and then enter it to work and earn.

Majority of the people nowadays really think that Bitcoin is created for investment but if you read Bitcoin's Whitepaper you won't see the word investment in it and that makes you think why the word "investment" isn't found on Bitcoin's Whitepaper, Why? because Bitcoin isn't created for investment and its sole purpose is to make payment transactions and monetary system much easier than the old ways. Majority of the people nowadays are fueled by greed and with a sole intention to earn a lot of profit rather than believing in the project's vision and realizing its purpose to the society. Today when people heard about Bitcoin the first thing that comes up to their mind is the word "investment" and this belief will surely be carried throughout the years that will come.
I'm not against investment, I just wanna point out the real and true purpose of this very awesome technology created by the legendary "Satoshi Nakamoto". Cool
infested999

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:06:43 PM

Fear is the number one enemy when it comes to people investing in cryptocurrency. Many people are afraid of loosing. If you want to financially succeed in life you have to take some risks

▄███▄   ▄███▄
              █████   █████
      ▄███▄    ▀▀▀     ▀▀▀    ▄███▄
      █████     ▄██▄ ▄██▄     █████
       ▀▀▀ ▄██▄ ▀██▀ ▀██▀ ▄██▄ ▀▀▀
 ▄███▄     ▀██▀           ▀██▀     ▄███▄
 █████ ▄██▄                   ▄██▄ █████
  ▀▀▀  ▀██▀                   ▀██▀  ▀▀▀
                       ▄█
▄███▄ ▄██▄            ███ ███  ▄██▄ ▄███▄
█████ ▀██▀  ████      █████    ▀██▀ █████
 ▀▀▀         ▀███▄    ████           ▀▀▀
       ▄██▄    ████   ███     ▄██▄
 ▄███▄ ▀██▀     ▀███  ███     ▀██▀ ▄███▄
 █████            ███▄██           █████
  ▀▀▀              ▀████            ▀▀▀
                     ███
                     ███
                     ██
                   ███

████    ██
  ████    ██
    ████    ██
      ████    ██
        ████    ██
          ████    ██
          ████    ██
        ████    ██
      ████    ██
    ████    ██
  ████    ██
████    ██

White Paper
Yellow Paper
Pitch Deck
Telegram
LinkedIn
Twitter
Tashi

Activity: 391

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:22:29 PM

I guess the fluctuation that's making it risky for some people especially the ones that doesn't have enough money to risk. Also since we need access to internet in using cryptocurrencies, it's very vulnerable to security threats and etc.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
newb-dev

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:29:58 PM

Many people are not ready yet to invest in cryptocurrency because of the changing prices. Some believe that an unstable market is not worth having  investments and investors
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 03:50:05 PM

Well, I believe that utility value is the only thing that will help Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies to grow in the future. We have many limitations in traditional free at the system and that's why the decentralized cryptocurrencies are getting popularity day by day. Bitcoin has a potential to serve the entire mankind but it will take some time to transform the current scenario. Mass awareness and utility value are the prime factors for building the strong base for the growth of it.
ir.yance

Activity: 354

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:32:57 PM

a factor that causes people not to join cryptocurrency because they don't understand crypto world, other than that the price in the cryptocurrency market is unstable so beginners are afraid of losing if they invest in bitcoin or altcoin.
terrific

Activity: 2170
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:17:40 PM

~snip~
Knowing on how many people are interested to get into crypto but are lack of knowledge and budget as well.
I find it hard to believe the people that says they are interested in getting into crypto but never do their research. It's like they are just announcing that same phrase in the room over and over again and hoping that God will send an angel for him and educate him about crypto. People always want to know things but would set it aside until they meet someone who knows a lot about it. Why bug people when you can do your own research, right? After all, an individual wouldn't have the time to educate you about something fully. There will be things that you're going to learn only when you do your research. You wouldn't always be welcomed with open arms whenever you ask people about crypto, you know, unless you're paying them.

Budget? Since when did you need money in order to learn about crypto. I don't remember having to pay in order to access bitcoin related websites. I don't remember paying someone so that Google will include bitcoin in my search results. I'd say it's just people and their poor excuses. You can learn things if you truly wanted to. The era of spoonfeeding information to people has already passed. Everyone has to do their part in order to learn.
Yes, you don't need money to start learning about crypto.
But you need money to start buying cryptocurrency and some of it are disappointed on that part.
At least if they have learned on their own and very much eager to get into crypto's, they'll do something to start buying their desired crypto.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

bitterdog

Activity: 728
Merit: 503

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:18:37 AM

I thought about the unpredictability of bitcoin and its current status and it made me realized that this might drive people away from getting into cryptocurrency. What do you think are the other reasons that will keep people from using bitcoin?
Maybe the fact that altough bitcoin is very profitable, but they also have a huge risk. I think it will keep people from using bitcoin.

▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄████████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀███████████████
██████████▄   ▀█████████████
████████████▄   ▀███████████
██████████████▄   ▀█████████
█████████████▀   ▄██████████
███████████▀   ▄████████████
██████████▄  ▄██████████████
███████████████████████████
 ▀████████████████████████▀
    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀

⬢⬢

⬢⬢

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄██████████▀▀▀█▀█▄
██ ▀█████▀     ▀██
██▌   ▀▀▀      ███
███▄           ███
████▀         ████
▀████▄     ▄▄████▀
   ▀▀▄▄▄▄████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  ▐███
██████▀▀  ▄   ████
███▀   ▄█▀   ▐████
████▄▄█▀     █████
▀█████▌ ▄▄▄ ▐████▀
   ▀▀████████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄███████▀   ▐████▄
████████  ▄███████
██████      ██████
████████  ████████
████████  ████████
▀███████  ███████▀
   ▀▀████████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄██▀█▀███▄▄
▄███▀▀▀ ▀ ▀▀█████▄
██████ ████▄ █████
██████ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████
██████ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████
██████ ████▀ █████
▀███▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄█████▀
   ▀▀██▄█▄███▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:23:18 AM

Fraudster and manipulation
I think these two are the worst phenomena in the market today because they are destroying the beliefs of those investors!
I have heard there has been a lot of manipulation and its become quite common. hopefully people know how to avoid it
There’s a lot of price manipulation right now but I believe people will still come in this market because they see big potential in the future. As long as there is whales controlling the market for sure its hard to stop it, so as an investors try to study how this market works and ride with the whales so you can make good profit even if its a bear market.
liseff3

Activity: 532
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 04:36:16 AM

Maybe the fact that altough bitcoin is very profitable, but they also have a huge risk.

Because most people do not master / know the problems that occur in the development of crypto currencies. Too many aspects need to be considered one of these aspects is accessibility. And they assume, what's the use of having money in the form of Cryptocurrency if we can't access and can't use it at all like the fiat currency in general.
gwapoinside2

Activity: 228
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 04:57:29 AM

knowledge and understading will keep people in getting into cryptocurrency becuse definetly he can understand anaylse the situation and the best attitude is patience because when crypto user have this attitude he or she can have a big profit.

kucing garong

Activity: 106
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 05:00:33 AM

there are many reasons people use bitcoin, from the experience I got while I was using bitcoin, some used bitcoin to get profit, some used bitcoin as a hobby. But for myself bitcoin I use as a place to earn money for my daily living expenses.
Olalomi

Activity: 490
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 05:01:06 AM

The inability to grab the scope of bitcoin and its usefulness particularly in developing or third world countries is another reasons that kept people from those part of the world from using it how do you explain bitcoin to farmers, fishermen, market women?   Low level of education and orientation will hinders there accepting bitcoin maybe the upcoming generations having been tutored will buy the idea of course its going take more time.
prj112031

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 05:08:10 AM

there is a lot of use with bitcoin, you can transfer money in a minute easily, you can buy online without credit cards and you can buy a prepaid load to your mobile. its not all about investments.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: