Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 10:24:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What will keep people from getting into cryptocurrency?  (Read 3457 times)
TheGodFather

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:09:47 PM

some of my friends are worried and stay away from crypto because their status has not yet passed in my country which can raise the issue that crypto is a fraud. they are worried because there is a lot of stimulation in my country which states that crypto is negative, and my friends believe that because the media makes the explanation more logical.
bitcoin done many things in many people . i mean people have their benefits and advantage. so this people would got happy and they want to know the bitcoin by their friends and relatives so that the bitcoin are keep getting people by spreading its benefits and advantage. it is a good time to bitcoin because more people coming in this industry.
Finestream

Activity: 3038
Merit: 604

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:16:58 PM

The frequent change in the market price of cryptocurrency  is one of the major factors that either keep people off or in getting into cryptocurrency. Also the complex nature of  some crypto exchange site and the issue of kyc associated with them.
I agree.Some people cannot adjust anymore from the fluctuations that is happening all the time making the market price more down.They are thinking this condition will make them lose even more so they keep theirselves off from cryptocurrency.Aside from that,negative news are spread everywhere making them believe that cryptocurrency will no longer succeed in the long run.

KonstantinosM

Activity: 1493
Merit: 763

Life is a taxable event

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:32:28 PM

Scalability and merchant adoption.

You have to try really hard to spend your bitcoins still.

We haven't yet created the appropriate marketplaces. You can't easily buy gasoline with bitcoin or food or most essentials.

Until we solve those, mass adoption just won't happen.

Syscoin has the best of Bitcoin and Ethereum in one place, it's merge mined with Bitcoin so it is plugged into Bitcoin's ecosystem and takes full advantage of it's POW while rewarding Bitcoin miners with Syscoin
zhopas

Activity: 323
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:42:21 PM

I thought about the unpredictability of bitcoin and its current status and it made me realized that this might drive people away from getting into cryptocurrency. What do you think are the other reasons that will keep people from using bitcoin?
They keep using and holding bitcoin because just like me, I'm still hoping that its price will improve and recover from it's condition right now. Even though most of the users are looking now for alternative coins they are still people who are patiently waiting on bitcoin raising and I hope it will be happen sooner or later, just don't lose.
Underlord

Activity: 145
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:48:42 PM

some people are worried when they hear big risks that don't even happen, they are afraid of losing money. I once explained to my friends about bitcoin and got a bad experience and rejection because they thought bitocin was a fraud, so I prefer to be quiet and enjoy my bitcoin money.
abhi777

Activity: 457

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:50:55 AM

People don't like to take risks with their savings. For some, if it isn't old then its not trustworthy. Some people don't like technology at all, so they won't even use activate mobile/internet banking, forget about investing in crypto and ultimately the volatility and unpredictability are the biggest reasons people don't get into crypto easily.
because someone doesn't want to take big risks. and over time the price is easy to go down and up is not easy to guess. if the person who is really patient, will not leave Crypto
ngalamunan

Activity: 332

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:53:36 AM

People don't like to take risks with their savings. For some, if it isn't old then its not trustworthy. Some people don't like technology at all, so they won't even use activate mobile/internet banking, forget about investing in crypto and ultimately the volatility and unpredictability are the biggest reasons people don't get into crypto easily.
because someone doesn't want to take big risks. and over time the price is easy to go down and up is not easy to guess. if the person who is really patient, will not leave Crypto.
Masongrae

Activity: 223
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:58:00 AM

Unawareness of what bitcoin is all about. It’s hard to join into something you really don’t understand. Many don’t get into cryptocurrency because also of negative issues that they heard or watched without investigating or studying about cryptocurrency. Plus people don’t want to face the high risks they may undergo through bitcoin because they don’t want to face loss in what they might invest.

▬▬[  Imperium Platform  ] ▬▬   
▌Decentralized Crypto Exchange & Lending Platform▐
▬▬  PUBLIC SALE STARTS AUGUST 19th ▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Facebook| ▬▬
Ojengonggu

Activity: 756
Merit: 105

Trphy.io

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 02:28:55 AM

doubts and uncertainties about bitcoin and cryptocurrency will push someone away from both and this will become evident when there are third parties who give negative news on bitcoin which is actually just a negative issue and vice versa they will change direction when someone introduces bitcoin well and teach him how he knows bitcoin

Fishthatgirl3

Activity: 68

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 02:35:46 AM

Things I can think of right now is:
the fear of losing money on something not guaranteed, especially when the market is going down like this.
Then there is also worries about the government who do not allow citizens to trade.
The last thing could be taxes. Taxes are a lot in many countries.
Lizzyflower

Activity: 52

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 02:52:16 AM

As much as we have good and genuine project developers and some exchanges, scammers do exist here too. Having to invest in projects and it scams or the project just went dead is something that could chase off new inexperience investors. This is why it's important people start their investment portfolio with the bitcoin.
terrific

Activity: 2142
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 02:57:58 AM

If it will drive people getaway from cryptocurrency, do you think that crypto's are going to grow?
You're wrong on this part, it will never push people away from getting into cryptocurrency.
Knowing on how many people are interested to get into crypto but are lack of knowledge and budget as well.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1059

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:20:11 PM

~snip~
Knowing on how many people are interested to get into crypto but are lack of knowledge and budget as well.
I find it hard to believe the people that says they are interested in getting into crypto but never do their research. It's like they are just announcing that same phrase in the room over and over again and hoping that God will send an angel for him and educate him about crypto. People always want to know things but would set it aside until they meet someone who knows a lot about it. Why bug people when you can do your own research, right? After all, an individual wouldn't have the time to educate you about something fully. There will be things that you're going to learn only when you do your research. You wouldn't always be welcomed with open arms whenever you ask people about crypto, you know, unless you're paying them.

Budget? Since when did you need money in order to learn about crypto. I don't remember having to pay in order to access bitcoin related websites. I don't remember paying someone so that Google will include bitcoin in my search results. I'd say it's just people and their poor excuses. You can learn things if you truly wanted to. The era of spoonfeeding information to people has already passed. Everyone has to do their part in order to learn.

For me, I think the most important factor that is preventing  people  from investing in cryptocurrencies is the lack of government regulations.this exposes cryptocurrencies to a lot of negative media propaganda
Is that not a good thing, though? Once the government have thought of a way of how they can barge in the cryptocurrency world, then there will be laws about it and the tax when cashing out might even became ridiculous. Let's actually take advantage of this scenario. It's better to have no regulation and be in the gray area rather than have bitcoin as a legal thing but have the government knowing all about your crypto activities.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

Windmoney@1

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 12:46:09 PM

A lot of things can get people in Cryptocurrency...i met a whale today in my local area that $300000 whot of cryptocurrency in his wallet and I ask him to tell me the journey so far....he said he got it from bounty and airdrop; I ask him how long has he been doing it he said 2and half years ago.....no who will hear this that won't like to get him or her self involved  in cryptocurrency.... Success story of other people drives  more into cryptocurrency.... Thanks 
jekquenkinkas

Activity: 167
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:01:49 PM

I think people start investing a lot in cryptocurrency. Many altcoins have started with projects that are easier to understand and the use of altcoins. but bitcoin is still an advantage to invest, the influence of bitcoin is huge on altcoins.
msk19

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

ADVANCED UX ON BLOCKCHAIN ​​DAPP

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:04:57 PM

People are afraid to work with crypto currency only because of illiteracy and belief in negative feedback from people.

estupido

Activity: 90

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:13:42 PM

I thought about the unpredictability of bitcoin and its current status and it made me realized that this might drive people away from getting into cryptocurrency. What do you think are the other reasons that will keep people from using bitcoin?

Obviously this is a very promising investment, it's just that people buy and sell it immediately, afraid of losses. for me selling and holding it for the long term is the wisest choice.
Traslavin

Activity: 461
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:17:03 PM

If it will drive people getaway from cryptocurrency, do you think that crypto's are going to grow?
You're wrong on this part, it will never push people away from getting into cryptocurrency.
That's why the community of the cryptocurrencies are so important to be able to grow the market. This what we called community where we are belong are the reason why even the market value keep on degrading it is still worth it to invest in crypto because it has still the hope that it would get better in future.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
Crafts12

Activity: 405
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:23:03 PM

The other factors that might be the reason why people keep from using bitcoin are: first, the wrong mindset and impression regarding the bitcoin or other coins. They have this mindset that it is only a scam and fraud. You can't achieve something in here. Another one is the concepts, mechanics, and system of it. People have a hard time understanding it so they can easily give up analyzing every detail of it. Lastly, the unpredictable and uncertainty of the outcome of ypur investment.

devinks

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:34:30 PM

People are afraid to work with crypto currency only because of illiteracy and belief in negative feedback from people.
not because of that, the work of that person must be different and not necessarily the same. people don't want to work with crypto currency because they don't know what crypto currency is and the benefits of crypto money for life. if people know that I'm sure people will definitely work with the crypto currency.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: