Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 11:44:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: HAS BITCOIN REALLY STOOD THE TEST OF TIME?  (Read 1692 times)
patispace

Activity: 183
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 12:50:11 AM

For many years, there are has been several misconceptions and negative speculations surrounding the world of crypto, you might have noticed that bitcoin always come up top despite these negative speculations.
The year 2018 has not been different, bitcoin has endured up to this time. There are has been several ups and downs especially concerning the price. The changes in the price were largely caused by negative news such as those in the media circles. In spite of all these problems, bitcoin has seen the light of day as the  biggest digital currency in the world. As the year enters the third quarter, all crypto enthusiasts can only hope for the best.

I also believe that bitcoin has managed to get ahead of the most difficult tests, when the banks, the government and the financial system barely knew it and did everything possible to crush it through infusing FUD by all means, but now that bitcoin was able to resist all those attacks with enough solvency, the panorama seems to be clearer for the bitcoin and I am convinced that from now on everything that comes for the bitcoin will be forward and upwards.
Aponkye1

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2018, 01:21:33 AM

Yeah, bitcoin has indeed stood the test of time by proving to the entire crypto community and the world out there that it ain't a scam or a bubble. Many misconceptions have been shared ever since the generation of bitcoin by Satoshi Nakamoto but it has proven that a very solid blockchain technology is backing it.

Nanda Dewi277

Activity: 784
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 02:18:42 AM

Yeah, bitcoin has indeed stood the test of time by proving to the entire crypto community and the world out there that it ain't a scam or a bubble. Many misconceptions have been shared ever since the generation of bitcoin by Satoshi Nakamoto but it has proven that a very solid blockchain technology is backing it.
I can only trust bitcoin. I have put some capital into bitcoin and now I'm just waiting for the market price to go up and make a sale. it is impossible to make a sale when the market goes down because it will only get a loss. how long the time will come that makes the market go up I will wait for it.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▄▄
              ▄▀          ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▄
            █        ▄▀▀                  ▀▀▄   ▀▄
          █      ▄▀                ▄▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄   ▀▄          ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
  █     █     █                ▄▀            ▀    ▀        ▄▄▀▀   █████  ▀▀▄
█  █▄█     █   ▄▄▄▀▀▀█▌                          ▄▀     ███████         █
█       ▀▀▄▄▀▀  ▄▄   █  █                      ▄▀    ████████           █
  █   ▀██▄▄   ███   █    █                 █▀  ██████████        █  █
    ▀▄   ███████     ▀▀▄ ▀▄▄    ▄▄▀▀    ████   ████      █  █  █
        ▀▄▄     ██████    ▀▀█▄▀▀     ████████████  █  █  █  █
              ▀█   ██████▄▄          █████████████    █  █  █  █
                 █   █████████████████████████  ▄▀  █  █ █
                  █    ███████████████████████  ▄▀▄▀▄▀ █
                   █     ████████████████████   ▄▀▄▀ ▄▀ █
                     █          █████████████    ▄▄▀▄▀ ▄▀  █
                       ▀▄     ▄▄▄▄▄  █████ ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀ ▄▀    █
                           ▀▄     ▄▄▄▄  ███   ▄▄▀▀   ▄▀       █
                               ▀▄        ███          ▄▄▀▄   █   █
                                   ▀▄ ███     ▄▄▀▀       ▀▄  ▄█
                                 ▄▀      ▄▄▀▀                  ▀▀
                                  ▀▀▀▀▀
  W h a l e  M a k e r

||
▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬
A Fundraising Platform for
Massive Disruption
||
         ▄▄              ▄▄
        ███           ███
   ▄███████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
██                     ▄▄▄      ██
██           ▄▄    ████      ██
██        ████  ████       ██
██      ██     ██    ▀        ██
██    ██        ▀               ██
██▄                             ▄██
▀██████████████████▀
   ▀███████████████▀
Governance &
Rewards
                  ▄███▄
                    ███
  ▄███▄          █           ▄███▄
    ███     ▄███████▄    ███
         █▄█████░████▄█
   ▄     █████░░░█████       ▄
  ██  █████░███▄█████   ███
██████████░░░███████████
  ██   █████████░█████  ███
   ▀     █████░░░█████       ▀
          █▀████░████▀█
      ███    ▀██████▀   ███
    ▀███▀        █          ▀██▀
                    ███
                  ▀███▀
Smart-Funding
Aggregator &
Staking
||▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
TWITTER   MEDIUM   TELEGRAM
▬▬▬▬▬ OCEAN PAPER ▬▬▬▬▬
reality18

Activity: 938
Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 02:26:23 AM

Bitcoin has remained the number one cryptocurrency since its inception. Despite the countless attacks and threats that come from the governments, banks and media, Bitcoin is still making progress through the crypto market and spearheading the entire crypto space to its goal. This shows that Bitcoin and crypto have greater capabilities of rising to higher values in the near future.
bdc2343

Activity: 296

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 06:12:19 AM

Regardless of how much news or any devaluation, almost every bitcoin also stands up after a period of time and again heads in the codename currency. I see that bitcoin is actually testing time.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
4rzun4

Activity: 620
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 07:13:51 AM

Every crypto or bitcoin owner, of course, always hopes for the best, which is to benefit from what they invest in crypto or bitcoin. It takes a long process and time to wait, and it takes patience in crypto or bitcoin investments, because price movements continue to occur, and there will definitely come a time when prices reach the highest value that can ultimately give happiness to every crypto or bitcoin owner.
wormgummy019

Activity: 328

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 02:37:49 PM

For many years, there are has been several misconceptions and negative speculations surrounding the world of crypto, you might have noticed that bitcoin always come up top despite these negative speculations.
The year 2018 has not been different, bitcoin has endured up to this time. There are has been several ups and downs especially concerning the price. The changes in the price were largely caused by negative news such as those in the media circles. In spite of all these problems, bitcoin has seen the light of day as the  biggest digital currency in the world. As the year enters the third quarter, all crypto enthusiasts can only hope for the best.
Bitcoin faced so many challenges even during this time. The changes in price will not change the confident of the people or investors of bitcoin. They choose to risk and face those problems to earn and gain benefits like huge profit, because we know that bitcoin can surpass it.
Ann Impas

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 02:53:17 PM

Bitcoin for being the forefather of cryptocurrency and the first to be in the blockchain. It has really been an up and down ride for bitcoin and the people who support it. In my opinion, yes is stood the test of time and more test will come for sure. But I think bitcoin is getting stronger despite of it's value right now because it is way way bigger than it was in the beginning.
Huntler1993

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 08:07:41 PM

As the mother coin i sincerely think it has and will continue be although many will have different speculations both positive and negative. with many criticisms here and there but i know what BTC is capable of been able to stand the test of time for a decade. Really amazing  Smiley
walemil

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 09:00:27 PM

Bitcoin 10th year anniversary has just been celebrated. This year has been particularly critical because there have been several negative speculations concerning bitcoin. Some people called it scam, ponzi, bubble. There have been several attacks from governments, individuals and some rival projects but despite all these, bitcoin has remained strong.
bling-bling

Activity: 364

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2018, 11:03:56 PM

The year 2018 has not been different, bitcoin has endured up to this time. There are has been several ups and downs especially concerning the price. The changes in the price were largely caused by negative news such as those in the media circles. In spite of all these problems, bitcoin has seen the light of day as the  biggest digital currency in the world. As the year enters the third quarter, all crypto enthusiasts can only hope for the best.
It definitely has. Ten years is no joke! Bitcoin was beaten up and taken down furiously for the past decade but it still managed to get up. Imagine Bitcoin being a person, he'd look like a zombie! I couldn't even count how many times BTC was killed on this forum alone! Haha! Point is, after all of the trials of past years, BTC still sits at no. 1.

shafi alam

Activity: 630

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 11:04:59 PM

I think bitcoin Stood the test of time,
Because its started from 2009. its a long way you know. I understand some kind of circumstances bring it down,  but you will agree with me to tell its a great invention. And there is more then hope can stand for bitcoin.    
JPSelzer

Activity: 689
Merit: 14

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 11:09:01 PM

Yes, bitcoin has been around for a long time and I think that it has passed the test of time and won the huge trust of investors. How many he has survived drops, however he not died. So I believe in him and know that his price will recover soon.

Bobby park

Activity: 546
Merit: 24

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 11:16:22 PM

All those negativity that destruct the image of bitcoin disappear. We knew that these speculations are just making some FUD so that people will fear or lose their trust in bitcoin as well as cryptocurrency. Reality is that, people who holds bitcoin and understand the real essence of cryptocurrencies are those who have the potential growth. They never leave bitcoin in the air and that is really need of this industry.
chickenado

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 11:16:45 PM

Yes, bitcoin has been around for a long time and I think that it has passed the test of time and won the huge trust of investors. How many he has survived drops, however he not died. So I believe in him and know that his price will recover soon.
Yeah bitcoin is been  a while  for several years and been through for so many difficulties  and even experience a zero value but still persist.
Qurelal

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 01:33:47 AM

No one can be sure. Bitcoin will survive or die. Time will tell.
PlusOne88

Activity: 420

“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 01:45:03 AM

It surely did and there is no doubt it will continue to stay in the cryptocurrency world. It has gone through several ups and down and had survive even the worst conditions of the market so why should anyone doubt it? And as proof that bitcoin is not going to fall is the interest of investors and or businessmen in promote bitcoin by establishing bitcoin ATMs.

lingwistiko

Activity: 322

╔►[FILIPINO Translator]◄╝

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 01:47:19 AM

Bitcoin is already battered with uphill challenges before it ever skyrocketed to 20,000$ worth per bitcoin last year. That was already a manifestation that bitcoin has already stood the test of time. So with the current status of bitcoin that went off for almost a year now, that's just a spice of its existence and behold, bitcoin is coming back again.

bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 01:12:29 PM

Yes, BTC definitely survived and it's future is great. if it was a failure, we would not be talking about BTC right now in this forum.
BitBite5

Activity: 210
Merit: 40

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 01:19:04 PM

In a relatively short period of time since it first appeared bitcoin has made a big progress. So far it has passed many tests, faced many issues and problems but to my opinion it has survived.
Still there is more room for progress and if it wants to stand against future challenges it has to adjust even more but I don't doubt it will manage to succeed.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: