Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:37:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: HAS BITCOIN REALLY STOOD THE TEST OF TIME?  (Read 1692 times)
YulianaP

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 01:20:13 PM

It definitely did, and mostly it brought many of us into general, block chain space to understand it's technical specifics and benefits, which can be used in different areas as an application.  

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
thankyoulord

Activity: 475
Merit: 1

Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 02:12:46 PM

i can boldly say bitcoin has stood the test of tie especially the year 2018. This year we saw all kinds of negative news and attachs on bitcoin. Even countries and social media had their threat banning bitcoin but bitcoin has stood its ground growing stronger daily

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄
▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌ (https://dago-mining.com)
Peacemaker1994

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 02:42:21 PM

Yes I must say that bitcoin has actually stood the test of time. With all the criticism it face from rookies and professionals some predicted it would have faded away by now. Many of them has gotten some bitcoin for themselves this is just the beginning of bitcoin growth because it's going far
Ludmilla_rose1995

Activity: 1524
Merit: 157

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 04:32:08 PM

Besides testing the time, bitcoin holders will be tested for patience. Those who are patient in waiting for a sunny day for bitcoin will get greater profits for the bitcoin holders.

GoldenBell

Activity: 32

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 04:47:32 PM

Bitcoin has time tested. I always have a strong belief about it. Bitcoin will be more up from now and be more popular. It will definitely stand the test of time and it is.
DennyPen

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 09:20:56 AM

Btc is already time-tested, but it will have to pass a lot of tests in the future. Hopefully, it will remain the currency no.1 and won't be outperformed by money-supported crypto like XRP.
miltonpogi

Activity: 245
Merit: 11

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 09:28:46 AM

Yeah. I think I can confidently say that Bitcoin really has withstood the test of time. Bitcoin is almost a decade now and that new features is still being developed. I am very confident that Bitcoin will still grow no matter how hard it is in the future.

munareal

Activity: 644
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 09:31:21 AM

Bitcoin has done great for the 10 years that it has been in existence. In the past 10 years, it has evolved from an anti-establishment hobby among coders to a household name on Wall Street.
Harrisonimo

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 10:01:18 AM

For many years, there are has been several misconceptions and negative speculations surrounding the world of crypto, you might have noticed that bitcoin always come up top despite these negative speculations.
The year 2018 has not been different, bitcoin has endured up to this time. There are has been several ups and downs especially concerning the price. The changes in the price were largely caused by negative news such as those in the media circles. In spite of all these problems, bitcoin has seen the light of day as the  biggest digital currency in the world. As the year enters the third quarter, all crypto enthusiasts can only hope for the best.

For me, I will say bitcoin has really stood the test of time going by its 10years time spent and still has a higher value over any of the fiats! Though its fall has been a mega one but still had a resistance level with which it has used to have a hold at the moment. A lot of some digital currencies have come and gone, some businesses have been set up and crashed also but bitcoin is still standing today and not just standing but with a reasonal value compared with other fiat or altcoin!
jems

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 10:28:51 AM

Yeah. I think I can confidently say that Bitcoin really has withstood the test of time. Bitcoin is almost a decade now and that new features is still being developed. I am very confident that Bitcoin will still grow no matter how hard it is in the future.
I agree with you, this year is not the only difficult time for Bitcoin in the last 10 years, but he has proven that Bitcoin has been able to survive. Even though more and more bad news is circulating and trying to break it down, bitcoin looks more prepared to deal with it with the development of its technology.
FallenBtcAngel

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 11:10:46 AM

The biggest tests of time are head. The greater the btc price, they more attractive it becomes to manipulate and use not appropriately. So we need at least 2-3 more cycles to say it does stand the test of time. But it got a head start, no doubt.
AiBBio

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 11:33:34 AM

Like everything in our life, it should pass the test of time
sheenaedago

Activity: 262
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 11:36:19 AM

I think bitcoin has really stood the test for how many years surpasses allthroughout the struggles, yet bitcoin still stand and excel its popularity as the prior asset of all currencies. And I am confidently believe that bitcoin can contour the current situation.
project_delta

Activity: 98

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 11:43:45 AM

For many years, there are has been several misconceptions and negative speculations surrounding the world of crypto, you might have noticed that bitcoin always come up top despite these negative speculations.
The year 2018 has not been different, bitcoin has endured up to this time. There are has been several ups and downs especially concerning the price. The changes in the price were largely caused by negative news such as those in the media circles. In spite of all these problems, bitcoin has seen the light of day as the  biggest digital currency in the world. As the year enters the third quarter, all crypto enthusiasts can only hope for the best.
It certainly has. Bitcoin is the main motivation behind different cryptos. It should have done something right you know?

PROJECT DELTA
Shaping the Future of Blockchain
Project DELTA develops a game-changing Blockchain Protocol; projectdelta.io/
Royline

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 12:21:04 PM

Bitcoin has proven that it is the most reliable currency and this is not a test of time rather than a characteristic of this market.
Lunalionn

Activity: 31

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 01:30:31 PM

I must say that bitcoin has really stood the test of time. With all the criticism it faces with recruits and experts, some have predicted that it will be blurring now.
Tapyaks72

Activity: 490
Merit: 28

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 01:43:40 PM

Bitcoin has done great for the 10 years that it has been in existence. In the past 10 years, it has evolved from an anti-establishment hobby among coders to a household name on Wall Street.
[/quote
Speaking of test of time bitcoin has been through wit it and in fact surpassed the hardest test ever, and because of that bitcoin has already learned the lessons and become tougher, and gain acceptance in more countries.

Jigsawman082076

Activity: 247
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 03:15:39 PM

Yes I really think that bitcoin has stood against the test of time because many years had already passed since bitcoins first appearance and yet until now bitcoin is still here and it's now being used in many thriving businesses across the world and it has gained many investors and supporters which helped bitcoin increase its market value.
Kurevazeyo

Activity: 81

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 03:32:58 AM

i can boldly say bitcoin has stood the test of tie especially the year 2018. This year we saw all kinds of negative news and attachs on bitcoin. Even countries and social media had their threat banning bitcoin but bitcoin has stood its ground growing stronger daily
Negative news about bitcoin has always sprung up from social media and newspapers, especially in 2018 so that the price of bitcoin dropped to around USD 4,000. This is clearly a test for bitcoin whether it will succeed through a difficult period and become stronger, or will continue to decline and die. I personally am very sure that bitcoin will rise and become stronger and many countries and merchants use it.
project_delta

Activity: 98

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2018, 04:18:10 AM

Of course it did.
Because it is here to stay.
So much negativity surrounding it ,still this negativity has made people more curious and lead them to try! Just like gambling.
After all, even bad publicity is still a publicity.

PROJECT DELTA
Shaping the Future of Blockchain
Project DELTA develops a game-changing Blockchain Protocol; projectdelta.io/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: