Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:11:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [D4RK] ▼ DarkPay.market | PoS | DAO | Cold Staking | dApps  (Read 52597 times)
LegendaryMemberArt

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 12:35:44 PM

Just got to know about the fact that MN holders will vote again before the end of phase 1 in order to decide which underlying economics fit best for the project...That looks nice, can't wait to see how this is going to deploy

That's what interesting about the project, MN holders(people who invested financially and emotionally into the project) actually got some power to decide what's good for the project (what's recent is how the MN collateral changed decided by votes from MN owners), it is much different than those MN coins out there that just do presale and then nothing (where those buyers dumped their coins immediately).
I think because of this feature people and invest . Having the right to vote makes the project more popular than the others . I'll watch it happen . I wish you good luck

shabbyheart

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 06:11:34 PM

DarkPayCoin is the newest project that appeared in the promising market of 
privacy.organically growing on them at the moment due to be a secure 
investment and remain profitable for both miners and masternode owners.
i hope that by participating in this project i can earn money.
It's price many and rise every moment.it is beat opportunity for investor. Peopele can buy MN with no risk.
Verethraghna

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 12:09:12 PM

Just got to know about the fact that MN holders will vote again before the end of phase 1 in order to decide which underlying economics fit best for the project...That looks nice, can't wait to see how this is going to deploy

That's what interesting about the project, MN holders(people who invested financially and emotionally into the project) actually got some power to decide what's good for the project (what's recent is how the MN collateral changed decided by votes from MN owners), it is much different than those MN coins out there that just do presale and then nothing (where those buyers dumped their coins immediately).
I think because of this feature people and invest . Having the right to vote makes the project more popular than the others . I'll watch it happen . I wish you good luck

The idea is not mainly about popularity, but to attract as many people as possible to join the community and start using DKPC --- the more people using it, the more valuable it will be(refer to metcalfe's law). The main reason why MN holders are given the right to vote is because they have their interests (be it financially or emotionally) in the project, and thus they have the impetus to actually hold their coins and start thinking about what is good for the project (project's success=their success).
zopply

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 10:29:26 PM
Last edit: October 09, 2018, 04:20:48 AM by zopply

The idea is not mainly about popularity, but to attract as many people as possible to join the community and start using DKPC --- the more people using it, the more valuable it will be(refer to metcalfe's law). The main reason why MN holders are given the right to vote is because they have their interests (be it financially or emotionally) in the project, and thus they have the impetus to actually hold their coins and start thinking about what is good for the project (project's success=their success).

On top of that having community proposals also add's more depth to the project because the more minds working on a project the better it will be in the long run.
Why just have the development team working on new ideas when the entire community can add to DKPC.
This will greatly increase DKPC chances of achieving innovative growth and stay ahead of the competition.
A whole community of minds integrated with the outstanding tech development team is what is going to push DKPC to new and improved levels constantly because there is no limit to how far DKPC can go, there's no top, there are always further heights to reach.
So get involved everyone, if you have some great ideas please join the discord and let's hear them.

▼ DarkPayCoin - [100% community governed and built]
[-] Website  [-] ANN Thread  [-] Discord  [-] Twitter  [-] Telegram
\ HIGH ROI, Low supply / - \ A privacy focused MN/PoS coin /
Verethraghna

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 10:31:11 AM

On top of that having community proposals also add's more depth to the project because the more minds working on a project the better it will be in the long run. Why just have the development team working on new ideas when the entire community can add to DKPC. This will greatly increase DKPC chances of achieving innovative growth and stay ahead of the competition. A whole community of minds integrated with the outstanding tech development team is what is going to push DKPC to new and improved levels constantly because there is no limit to how far DKPC can go, there's no top, there are always further heights to reach. So get involved everyone, if you have some great ideas please join the discord and let's hear them.

Yes, the idea is having more minds thinking on how to improve the project instead of just a little number of people --- mix a lot of different ideas and  get out a better one out of it
jeanjean13

Activity: 50

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 09:47:30 AM

How did the collateral change go ??
fanfanlatulipe

Activity: 17

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 11:02:15 AM

It seems some of the investors couldn't make it to the new collateral but the team is in the process of completing their stacks ! The more I watch this project the more I like it...
Verethraghna

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 12:50:17 PM

It seems some of the investors couldn't make it to the new collateral but the team is in the process of completing their stacks ! The more I watch this project the more I like it...

It's already changed, and yes some of the investors still didn't reach the new collateral so bounties payment will be delayed for a day or two, there's also a possibility of wallet code update with block 26666 checkpoint and version enforcement.
Tim_BR

Activity: 7

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 06:11:37 PM

It went flawless!

These guys are amazing and reasonable to compensate our baby masternode holders were needed!
Verethraghna

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 10:55:38 AM

It went flawless!

These guys are amazing and reasonable to compensate our baby masternode holders were needed!

Since MN holders will be people that give votes on project improvement proposals, it is a needed action to be taken  Wink. So you also just got your MN recently?
fanfanlatulipe

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:04:50 AM

It went flawless!

Nice thing to read, do they also plan on getting integrated on Shared Masternode service providers ?
zopply

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 05:37:06 AM
Last edit: October 09, 2018, 04:21:57 AM by zopply

We just passed block 30000 which is good news for stakers and masternode holders alike because it means there is a rewards increase!  
So if you have earned any bounties during the last few weeks than now is a good time to make sure you leave your wallet open for staking so you can maximize your coins.  
With DKPC being so close to beginning trading on crypto-bridge there is no better time than becoming involved in any of our community bounties so head over to the discord and join in!

▼ DarkPayCoin - [100% community governed and built]
[-] Website  [-] ANN Thread  [-] Discord  [-] Twitter  [-] Telegram
\ HIGH ROI, Low supply / - \ A privacy focused MN/PoS coin /
fanfanlatulipe

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 09:13:58 AM

We just passed block 30000 which is good news for stakers and masternode holders alike because it means there is a rewards increase!  So if you have earned any bounties during the last few weeks than now is a good time to make sure you leave your wallet open for staking so you can maximize your coins.  With DKPC being so close to beginning trading on crypto-bridge there is no better time than becoming involved in any of our community bounties so head over to the discord and join in!

Curious to see how secondary market will react....GO DKPC !!!
chichi123

Activity: 7

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 09:29:16 AM

When available in exchange ??
jeanjean13

Activity: 50

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 09:31:38 AM

It went flawless!

Nice thing to read, do they also plan on getting integrated on Shared Masternode service providers ?

Yep, it seems they plan on getting listed on Gin
fanfanlatulipe

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 09:36:07 AM

When available in exchange ??

Will be available on CryptoBridge in a few days !
Nodeasy

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 11:25:34 AM

Reserved for translation into Chinese
Verethraghna

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 12:16:47 PM

Reserved for translation into Chinese

There's already a chinese translation made mate, join the discord here: https://discord.gg/DuXWQC7 so you won't get left behind on info like this

and another update today, we are also currently having a double bounty reward week at the moment!  Wink
SaZaLo

Activity: 18

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 01:06:23 PM

Oh lord new reward per block is 60 DKPC since block 30k  Shocked

thanks DKPC devs for this great staking rain experience !

will try to not dump my rewards in CB too low  Grin as your project really deserves attention and respect.

Technically above 99% of all shitcoins we see in the forum, quite no premine, promises delivered on time, great support who answers asap and in a really friendly way, high quality explorer with MN/POS calc., ...

Guys you just made my dream-shitcoin
fanfanlatulipe

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 05:18:25 PM

Oh lord new reward per block is 60 DKPC since block 30k  Shocked

thanks DKPC devs for this great staking rain experience !

will try to not dump my rewards in CB too low  Grin as your project really deserves attention and respect.

Technically above 99% of all shitcoins we see in the forum, quite no premine, promises delivered on time, great support who answers asap and in a really friendly way, high quality explorer with MN/POS calc., ...

Guys you just made my dream-shitcoin

Hahaha indeed it is a dream of a shitcoin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: