Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 08:08:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [D4RK] ▼ DarkPay.market | PoS | DAO | Cold Staking | dApps  (Read 52586 times)
zopply

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 02:51:39 AM

Fundraising has now officially begun for DKPC Cryptopia listing. CRYPTOPIA requires their listing fees to be payed in DOT coin which can only be purchased directly from cryptopia exchange.  DKPC need's 4200000 DOT in order to get listed there. If you wish to contribute towards this than it would be greatly appreciated and expediate our listing time.

Here is the address for contribution in DOT COIN ONLY :
0x79de6d010a15aed0d61b1a59d293feb55e417d19

And here is the market to buy DOT COIN on cryptopia:
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=DOT_BTC

Let's do this everyone and help DKPC get to Cryptopia!

DKPC will spread like wildfire if it reaches cryptopia too. A major exchange like that will undoubtedly impact on the price, volume and advancement in becoming a well known currency. With a community of this size it shouldn't take long to get there!
Moon landing time people!

Sure is. The ball is rolling towards the Cryptopia listing now and it's only going to get us even closer every day. Good things are in store in the very near future for DKPC. The developer team are extremely busy with all sorts of planned ventures and the price increase is reflecting this.
DKPC is on a good curve with a solid week of growth behind us. Lot's more to come, stay tuned...

▼ DarkPayCoin - [100% community governed and built]
[-] Website  [-] ANN Thread  [-] Discord  [-] Twitter  [-] Telegram
\ HIGH ROI, Low supply / - \ A privacy focused MN/PoS coin /

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
zopply

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 05:41:15 AM

How many weeks left till the end day of DarkPayCoin signature bounty?
I will finish my current campaign next three days, and will apply to join DKPC bounty immediately after that day.

the current campaign round lasts until december 1st. It may be extended with another round after that depending on popularity and effectiveness in spreading the word about DKPC.

DarkPayCoin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

▼DarkPay.market

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2018, 05:53:24 AM

A big thank you to all our community members, especially this week to zopply for signature campain & Cryptopia listing involvement, and Rayan for the awesome stickers pack in our Telegram !

Keep up the good work guys !

▼DarkPayCoin.io

▼DarkPay team | Upgraded - See DarkPay ANNSee DiscordSee Telegram
DarkPayCoin_1

Activity: 158

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 12:49:16 PM

A big thank you to all our community members, especially this week to zopply for signature campain & Cryptopia listing involvement, and Rayan for the awesome stickers pack in our Telegram !

Keep up the good work guys !

https://darkpaycoin.io/ann/hodl2.png

https://darkpaycoin.io/ann/discord.pnghttps://darkpaycoin.io/ann/telegram.pnghttps://darkpaycoin.io/ann/twitter2.png

▼DarkPayCoin.io

MOONSHOT INCOMING !
im_not_dazzled

Activity: 325
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 12:54:39 PM

When I received my payments (from another campaign) this week, I will apply to join DKPC signature campaign rest weeks of the one.
All best wishes for both the campaign's successfulness and the project itself.
bitalk1

Activity: 1494
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 01:48:19 PM

Hi, good news!, The main thing is not to hurry, as the stock sharks can quickly swallow and not notice). The main thing is that the project has a course and it should be followed, there are ups and downs everywhere, in this case the main thing is not to panic.
zopply

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 07:11:02 PM

Both price and volume have made sharp increases over the previous 24hours with things looking extremely healthy for DKPC on our markets.
As work begins on the platform and screenshots start to be revealed i can only see a further increase.
Both the telegram and discord have become a lot more active with some new faces adding some great new ideas to the mix.
With everything moving forward in such a positive manner now is likely the only time that we will see DKPC prices this low again so it is a great time to enter as a DKPC masternode holder and move forward with us!

criticoflife

Activity: 353
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 10:59:16 PM

Nice to wake up to this in the morning! Flick on my computer when i get up and see darkpaycoin hovering around 2000sats. DKPC is garnering strong interest from a LOT of bigger players now. The time has come for HOLDING and masternode owners realize this and demand is much higher than supply on both exchanges. All the indicators are that DKPC is in the beginning of a big bullrun guys.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
meisha

Activity: 69

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 01:22:42 AM

Nice to wake up to this in the morning! Flick on my computer when i get up and see darkpaycoin hovering around 2000sats. DKPC is garnering strong interest from a LOT of bigger players now. The time has come for HOLDING and masternode owners realize this and demand is much higher than supply on both exchanges. All the indicators are that DKPC is in the beginning of a big bullrun guys.

Anyone that sells now would have to be an idiot with all the new stuff happening/coming.  This coin is the obvious pick out of all the top volume coins on crypto-bridge nowadays. It has good development  an achievable plan and a team of dedicated individuals behind it.
I'm backing this and have the highest hopes for darkpaycoin out of all of my portfolio currently.
DarkPayCoin_1

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 11:52:37 AM

Indeed there seem to be strong and increasing interest for DKPC right now, this is so heartwarming <3
zopply

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 07:09:49 PM

Anyone that sells now would have to be an idiot with all the new stuff happening/coming.  This coin is the obvious pick out of all the top volume coins on crypto-bridge nowadays. It has good development  an achievable plan and a team of dedicated individuals behind it.
I'm backing this and have the highest hopes for darkpaycoin out of all of my portfolio currently.

Indeed. The price is just starting to rise as people realize that this is one of the only coins trading on crypto-bridge with any future. This development team are the most dedicated group of people i have had the pleasure of working with in the crypto sphere and they work tirelessly towards achieving our goals.
This is DKPC's time to shine and those that hold now will be rewarded for it in the coming months. Our time is here!

buckethead0

Activity: 77

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 05:34:04 AM

Today, DKPC rose around 19% than its price yesterday at the same time.
I guess the campaign has shown its real effects.
Congratulations.

Yes, DKPC is getinf more visibility, new investor are entreting in the game
cokroalif

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 05:43:35 AM

I a gree with you. coins that are already top and have a fairly high price in CMC, I think the price will go up after making treads and signatures at bitcointalk, rarely is a coin already in the market and CMC is making a bounty program, developing is developing
DarkPayCoin_1

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 07:58:20 AM

There are so many coins with 'PayCoin' suffix launched recent months, such as Light Pay Coin, Dark Pay Coin, Seko Pay Coin, and so on.
DarkPayCoin is one of the most impressive performed coins.

Thanks for your support !
zopply

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 09:07:52 AM
Last edit: November 07, 2018, 09:40:48 AM by zopply

We just passed block 90000 which means it's that time again everyone..... Block rewards increase. Things just got even better for DKPC masternode owners and DKPC stakers alike!
The new block rewards have now increased from 160 to 180!

https://youtu.be/I2DigUcMmYY

barnes13

Activity: 1274
Merit: 521

7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 01:13:34 PM

Just now I saw a coinmarketcap about the biggest gainers for today and I'm surprised that now DarkPayCoin is in position 6.
Congratulations, guys!! Let's do our best to make this project even better in the future.
https://coinmarketcap.com/gainers-losers/
DarkPayCoin_1

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 08:14:59 PM

https://i.imgur.com/eL9rRoQ.png
bitalk1

Activity: 1494
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 09:39:14 PM

Everything goes on as usual and the main thing is not to hurry and not make mistakes, I am glad that the price has stabilized and has gone into a plus. Tolerance and good luck to the team! And therefore to all of us who support them.
buckethead0

Activity: 77

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 09:42:24 PM

There are so many coins with 'PayCoin' suffix launched recent months, such as Light Pay Coin, Dark Pay Coin, Seko Pay Coin, and so on.
DarkPayCoin is one of the most impressive performed coins.

Yeah, DKPC is the only of of those there are bringing real usecase, all other coins only show fake images about the future of the project
zopply

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 09:57:59 PM

We just passed block 90000 which means it's that time again everyone..... Block rewards increase. Things just got even better for DKPC masternode owners and DKPC stakers alike!
The new block rewards have now increased from 160 to 180!

https://youtu.be/I2DigUcMmYY

Higher block rewards, higher inflation.
Therefore, it is interesting to see how the DKPC coin will perform and move next days.
It's hard to say it will move upwards or downwards due to block reward increase.

I think DKPC is setting a new trend on that. We may have high roi but that is only to expand our network in phase 1 of our plan. The difference between us and other high roi coins is that the roi isn't our main feature we have exciting future developments in phase 2 that should increase our value a lot also.
If you look through the previous rewards increases and price graphs we seem to be having the opposite effect and the price is actually increasing each time.
Demand is much higher than the inflation and we are only just beginning!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: