Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:46:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [D4RK] ▼ DarkPay.market | PoS | DAO | Cold Staking | dApps  (Read 52580 times)
zopply

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 10:19:40 PM

Price is still at a decent stable level after the excellent growth we experienced the past couple of days. Things are going exceedingly well and DKPC is in a good position for this time of year.
If the traditional end of year bull run hit's the crypto world as analysts are predicting than we are in the prime position to be one if not the biggest gainer out of all the coins listed on crypto-bridge.
Good progress is being made on the future development schedule of DKPC and the 1st phase of community building is going phenomenally well.
Keep up the fantastic work everyone and thanks for helping expand this community the way you have.

▼ DarkPayCoin - [100% community governed and built]
[-] Website  [-] ANN Thread  [-] Discord  [-] Twitter  [-] Telegram
\ HIGH ROI, Low supply / - \ A privacy focused MN/PoS coin /

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DarkPayCoin_1

Activity: 158
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 11:11:46 PM

Price is still at a decent stable level after the excellent growth we experienced the past couple of days. Things are going exceedingly well and DKPC is in a good position for this time of year.
If the traditional end of year bull run hit's the crypto world as analysts are predicting than we are in the prime position to be one if not the biggest gainer out of all the coins listed on crypto-bridge.
Good progress is being made on the future development schedule of DKPC and the 1st phase of community building is going phenomenally well.
Keep up the fantastic work everyone and thanks for helping expand this community the way you have.

https://i.imgur.com/QKrDV2E.jpg

Another nice pic made by our friend Zopply ! Thanks again for your support mate !
zopply

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 02:21:22 AM

Another nice pic made by our friend Zopply ! Thanks again for your support mate !

Wouldn't want to be in any other community except for DKPC. We are building something pretty special here and i'm just glad i could be a part of it.

buckethead0

Activity: 77

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 04:26:52 AM

I've just found that DKPC are o zcore network, awesome for MN holder that can pay only 3$ a month for a MN hosting, fast and simple.
DarkPayCoin_1

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 07:31:47 PM

It seems that the very first mobile transaction happened today....Stay tuned Wink
buckethead0

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 08:36:36 PM

It seems that the very first mobile transaction happened today....Stay tuned Wink

This is nice, with a mobile app we can use our DKPC anyplace anytime, excited for it.
tech37

Activity: 26

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 09:06:59 PM

Does anyone understand why coinmarketcap says Total supply = 5,245,535 - But the DKPC explorer shows 8,769,231.38595597 Coin supply?
Did I miss something?  Huh Just a question....and congrats on first mobile transaction.
DarkPayCoin_1

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 09:17:16 PM

Does anyone understand why coinmarketcap says Total supply = 5,245,535 - But the DKPC explorer shows 8,769,231.38595597 Coin supply?
Did I miss something?  Huh Just a question....and congrats on first mobile transaction.

CMC has problems with data it seems  Grin
zopply

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 09:46:26 PM

With the 1st mobile transaction completed it won't be long until the mobile wallet development finishes so something to look forward to for those that want to access there DKPC from mobile.
I'm looking forward to checking out the UI on it as soon as it becomes available!

Serco

Activity: 1050
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 06:37:13 AM

Happy to join this project, I hope DarkPayCoin can do the best for investors.
Do you have a plans for listings in other larger markets? I'm really waiting for that

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
DarkPayCoin_1

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 11:32:29 AM

Do you have a plans for listings in other larger markets? I'm really waiting for that

Indeed we plan to list on larger markets in the coming months, stay tuned Wink
zopply

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 07:46:48 PM

BTC has taken a large hit overnight and all the alts seem to be suffering alongside it apart from DKPC. We have managed to maintain our price against btc and are even making gains during this time. This shows what the community already knows which is that DKPC has become one of the most stable coins in the marketplace.

We are also now listed on https://nodecheck.io/ to make masternodes easily accessible with a few clicks for those without the time/skills or patience to run there own nodes. Here's a quick promo video produced by the team over at CJZ for us to mark the occasion : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1cfy_SWfsZON1UCJkB2sv-rZCYcuVOvgc/view?usp=sharing

Some more great news is that we have now passed block 100000 which means a reward increase. Block rewards have now increased to 200 from the previous 180 so stakers/masternode holders can now enjoy the expanded rewards for there DKPC commitment.

kurbeks

Activity: 1078
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 07:56:50 PM

following
bitalk1

Activity: 1494
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 10:04:05 PM

BTC has taken a large hit overnight and all the alts seem to be suffering alongside it apart from DKPC. We have managed to maintain our price against btc and are even making gains during this time. This shows what the community already knows which is that DKPC has become one of the most stable coins in the marketplace.

We are also now listed on https://nodecheck.io/ to make masternodes easily accessible with a few clicks for those without the time/skills or patience to run there own nodes. Here's a quick promo video produced by the team over at CJZ for us to mark the occasion : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1cfy_SWfsZON1UCJkB2sv-rZCYcuVOvgc/view?usp=sharing

Some more great news is that we have now passed block 100000 which means a reward increase. Block rewards have now increased to 200 from the previous 180 so stakers/masternode holders can now enjoy the expanded rewards for there DKPC commitment.

This is good news! in a difficult time for the entire coin market, the main thing now is to find your niche and stick to the course.
buckethead0

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 10:52:47 PM

With the 1st mobile transaction completed it won't be long until the mobile wallet development finishes so something to look forward to for those that want to access there DKPC from mobile.
I'm looking forward to checking out the UI on it as soon as it becomes available!

https://i.imgur.com/DdUV7lG.png

Sweet, I really want to use that. mobile wallet will be a awesome feature now.
dautay_crypto

Activity: 193
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 02:23:54 AM

I suggest the Dark Pay Coin team, especially the manager of DKPC campaign, to make and publish checking status of participants on weekly time-frame.
It's much easy for participants to know what's going on with their works each week.
If something went wrong, they should know about it, then adjust their working approach in order to be verified next weeks.
DarkPayCoin_1

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 08:41:03 AM

DarkPayCoin is now live on http://nodecheck.io  !
TropicalDog

Activity: 300
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 03:03:01 PM

DarkPayCoin is now live on http://nodecheck.io  !
Dark Pay Coin, in reality, has grown fastly in the last three weeks.
I wish that all current campaigns which massively implemented will show more positive effects soon.
Serco

Activity: 1050
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 04:02:13 PM

Indeed we plan to list on larger markets in the coming months, stay tuned Wink
What an amazing respond! Grin
Are you sure want to listing DKPC on larger markets?? Do u have a clue to tell us?? Grin
I'm waiting for it, hope this token moon soon Grin

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
zopply

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 06:34:27 PM
Last edit: November 15, 2018, 06:54:49 PM by zopply

I suggest the Dark Pay Coin team, especially the manager of DKPC campaign, to make and publish checking status of participants on weekly time-frame.
It's much easy for participants to know what's going on with their works each week.
If something went wrong, they should know about it, then adjust their working approach in order to be verified next weeks.

It's in the spreadsheet showing week by week payments already. I have updated it every week since the campaign began so what you have asked has already been done. The link for the spreadsheet is on the bounty page. The only people excluded so far are those that didn't reach the post quota or removed the signature but for the most part people are doing an excellent job.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: