Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:04:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Many will regret that they do not invest in cryptocurrencies  (Read 1769 times)
ccsang

Activity: 910
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:49:38 AM

It’s never too late, people still can invest in cryptocurrency right now because market still in lower price, current situation is people regret invest in peak price and lost a lot of money, people won’t believe in cryptocurrency because it’s a high risk investment, don’t believe blockchain will change the world, just believe yourself and cryptocurrency will give us a easy life

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gucci belt

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 04:26:06 PM

The only thing that is certain in crypto is fluctuations. Indeed, the market may be at the lowest point of the year, and an increase will definitely occur. But maybe our mindset is not ready for the next big cycle this year. Several times the market is pumped and the results are not even close to half of the highest point. So I think it takes more patience to get success in this industry.
noorammak

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 04:58:31 PM

If you have lost money in cryptocurrency you will feel no regret leaving it. Some people make mistakes and they lose money so they do not want to invest anymore. You said that by the end of this year the market will come back and stronger, I think this is very hard, it may take more than a year to Crypto return. I am a follower of Cryptocurrency I will always believe in it and want the market soon back.

babsjoe

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:01:01 PM

We have seen many regret in the past where people describe their close encounter with cryptocurrency and they ignore and feel it was all a ruse! The millionaire of  the future are cryptocurrency investors!
delton22

Activity: 345
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 05:01:30 PM

this post just said it all, in susequent years to come, many individuals will eventually regret for ignoring cryptocurrencies. many still think crypto is scam but i have tried my best to prove them wrong and given them genuine projects to invest into. yet to no avail they decided not to invest at all.
Caesar-Giulius

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:13:33 PM

This is normal, many of us are regretting not to invest in Bitcoin years back. I am glad that I am not one of the people who only get to invest in crypto few year later.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████▀██████████████
█████████▄▄      ▀▀██▀╜  ▀▀███████████
████████████▄       ██   ▀^╓▀█████████
██████████████      ║█    ,▀██████████
█████████████▄▄      █▌   ████████████
████████████████▄     ▀█▄  ███████████
████████████████▀,,,    ╙▀▀█▀ ████████
█████████████████▀▀▀█▄▄       ████████
███████████████▀     ▀███████▀████████
██████████████▌       ▐█* ▀▓▀ ████████
████████████*██▄     ▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄████████
██████████▀`  ▀██▄   ▀████████████████
████████▀`  ▄█████▌   ╙███████████████
████████▄,   ▀████ ,,,  "▀▀███████████
██████████,,,,, ╙█▄███▄▄,,,,╙▀████████
L B X.

■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■
The London Block Exchange
■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■

WDownload OnW
[.
          ▄▄█▀
         ███▀
   ▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████▄██████▌
▐██████████████▌
███████████████
▐██████████████▌
 ███████████████▌
  ██████████████▌
   ▀████▀▀▀████▀
/      ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▐
     ▄█▀████▀█▄
    ▐██████████▌
 ▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
 ▀▀ ████████████ ▀▀
    ▀██████████▀
      ▐██  ██▌
      ▐██  ██▌
]

yavorskiy616

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:27:30 PM

Hey. I also think that in half a year everyone will dream of returning in August - September 2018. to buy XRP, EOS , Cardano...
lafter

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 05:41:52 PM

It is not easily predictable in the crypto market. After a bitter boom in the value of bitcoin and altcoins in the crypto market in 2017, quite a few people have retreated from the market in 2018. In addition, a significant decline in value has made people's investment psychology should reduce significantly. I think the end of the year may increase steadily but not as strong as last year, or maybe this year will sideway. So, I do not think people are regretting, cautious at this moment and waiting for the uptrend signal will really guarantee a safer investment.
Fitrilalala

Activity: 248
Merit: 10

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:45:11 PM

I think that many who have not used the "drawdown" of the cryptocurrency market and have not invested in it, will regret it when the market starts to grow again by the end of the year! I think that the current dynamics of the market, when it significantly "sags" from the beginning of the year in relation to the January highs, does not stand out from a number of conventional cyclical phenomena. I see that the cryptocurrency market is cyclical, and, despite the current decline in the market relative to January, if you look in relation to last year, we see the growth of the market! And what do you think, you too, as I see the prospects in the development of the crypto-currency market or think it is a collapse?
Yes i agree and most of them that not invest are believe that bitcoin bubble will pop and there will be no more profit to invest in bitcoin. I'm do pretty sure they are wrong and we will see they regret in early december, which i believe market will significantly increasing and the bull run will last until febuary or march. Next year will absolutely good for cryptocurrency.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
rockyfeller

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:33:29 PM

Probably most of the no coiner people are going to be curious in the future and not knowing this idea. But i guess smartphones will help to understand the blockchain into brealthrough on mainstream adoption, This is the time to buy alts and never ever back down.

███  ████     BAANX  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER

Jassi.21jaspreet
Copper Member

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:11:52 PM

Well, I agree that many people will regret that they donot invest in crypto. Some people withdraw from the market because they did not trust it. But when the market is good they will keep investing again and if they do not invest again, they will regret it. If people have some altcoins they sould have to HODL.

painkiller321

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:45:57 PM

Certainly they will if they still didn't understand the worth of cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrency has a very bright future and will rue the market someday. Then those who are still against it and not adopting it will regret much.
LinkinPrak852

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 08:10:29 PM

This is very disappointing based on this they will realize this very soon and when they understand they will regret for this because this was promising and helpful .
Samuel Cofie

Activity: 58

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 08:14:13 PM

I think the current market has open an avenue for many to buy and keep some cryptocurrencies for the future. As for regret, it is always evident in the cryptomarket. And it a typical characteristic of many h=who have very little faith in cryptocurrency
listoncrypto

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 08:24:02 PM

Actually this is the right time for investing in this market based on this after few days later people will regret and they will realize its benefits and facilities very soon because nowadays it is very effective and useful.
doroshok1

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 08:24:15 PM
Merited by ivanklich (1)

I fully agree with you. If we compare the cryptocurrency market with the past years, we see that the market is growing steadily. And really now is the right time to buy cryptocurrency. If you buy cryptocurrencies now, in the long term it is a profitable investment of your money.

Apollonia 〇 | HEALTHCARE ECOSYSTEM
https://apollonia.io
SparklesCoin

Activity: 317

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 08:30:28 PM

I agree with you. The cryptocurrency market is developing very slowly. The reason behind this slow growth is due to the ups and downs in the market. The market is very unpredictable and so the rate of growth is slow. But still cryptocurrency market has developed a lot.
wizmo

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 08:34:39 PM

Yes very true even I regret of not buying bitcoins so early but most of people are fall for fud and they can't see themself that how much profitable crypto currencies are. They rely on others and on their own. I believe the few who held their coins are very patient person or they do know about the potential of crypto currencies.
beehimneff

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 08:35:13 PM

Yes, I agree with that too! Everything is cyclical in this world and the cryptocurrency market is no exception! Wink I also expect a rapid rise in the prices of bitcoin and other altcoins in the near future. Cool
redrose8226

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 08:44:57 PM

Yes, it is true that even though they are not realizing this, but later in the future these people will be filled with regrets because they missed out on such a promising thing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: