Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:17:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Many will regret that they do not invest in cryptocurrencies  (Read 1769 times)
travwill

Activity: 1313
Merit: 278

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 11:13:22 AM

Once I told many of my friends about bounty and crypto currency, only two seriously took my words. I'm sure in the future they will regret that they did not listen to me and did not improve their lives.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
D I S C O R D     
M E D I U M     
G I T B O O K     
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
teeshe

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2018, 01:06:56 PM

I think that many who have not used the "drawdown" of the cryptocurrency market and have not invested in it, will regret it when the market starts to grow again by the end of the year! I think that the current dynamics of the market, when it significantly "sags" from the beginning of the year in relation to the January highs, does not stand out from a number of conventional cyclical phenomena. I see that the cryptocurrency market is cyclical, and, despite the current decline in the market relative to January, if you look in relation to last year, we see the growth of the market! And what do you think, you too, as I see the prospects in the development of the crypto-currency market or think it is a collapse?

The Crypto space is for those that believes in the longevity of the industry and not for those looking for quick bucks. In as much you are in it for the long term, there is absolutely nothing to worry about as the market will surely rise again.
makerst

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 01:09:44 PM

The time has not come yet, so people still have the opportunity to earn very well, but like you said most people do not believe in it, but then they will very much regret it. I think that you need to reconsider your attitude to this.
ethalliance

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 01:09:58 PM

I already know many who regret not becoming a member of the crypto-currency world. After all, virtual life, this is our future. And the sooner we know the basics of this system. The faster and better will develop and earn.
Elcapsono

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 01:11:31 PM

I think that many who have not used the "drawdown" of the cryptocurrency market and have not invested in it, will regret it when the market starts to grow again by the end of the year! I think that the current dynamics of the market, when it significantly "sags" from the beginning of the year in relation to the January highs, does not stand out from a number of conventional cyclical phenomena. I see that the cryptocurrency market is cyclical, and, despite the current decline in the market relative to January, if you look in relation to last year, we see the growth of the market! And what do you think, you too, as I see the prospects in the development of the crypto-currency market or think it is a collapse?
In the end they will always be sorry. Either because of not investing or a small amount, while you really can not rush to buy, the market has frozen again in anticipation of a new push. The main thing that he was up.

▄▄██ █████ █████ █████ █████ ██▄▄
▄████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████▄
████▀  ▀███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    ███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀███ █████ █████
████                 ██ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    █▀███████    ██ █████ █████
████    █ ███████    ██ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    █ ▄▄▄ ███    ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    █ ███ ███    ██ █████ █████
████    █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█    ██ █████ █████
████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀████
▄▄▄▄                            ▄▄▄
█████ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████
 ████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████
   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀   
bluenote.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

█▀▀▀█▀▄
█   █  ▀▄
█   ▀▀▀▀█
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▀▀█▀▄   █
█  █  ▀▄ █
█  ▀▀▀▀█ █
█ ▀▀▀▀ █▄█
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Summary
WhitePaper
No One

Activity: 417
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 01:14:07 PM

Yes I do agree with you that many people will regret when the market will go up. But there are also equally chances that they may be happy when the market goes down beyond expectation. But one thing is sure that cryptocurrency is the future and it has much potentiality to alter transaction. Although it is lagging behind due to various reasons, it will definitely reach the moon.

StepChain  │  A Responsible Fitness App
samarabtc

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 02:36:39 PM

Last year crypto did very well but this year is not much good for crypto specially middle of this year crypto was very bad market price. But now it's happening good with crypto and hopefully it will be back again with a good market price.
Hilows

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 02:49:55 PM

I concur, similar to a year ago, will before long go the quick development of the market, the old highs I figure they won't accomplish however will become more grounded and in January will again hear stories when individuals got the coins at the base sold at a vast benefit.
Folajuwon56
Copper Member

Activity: 462

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2018, 02:53:24 PM

This may be true to some extent, but not all the people who failed to joined the Cryptocurrency industry will regret because people still don't believe in what the Cryptocurrency offers so they see no reason why they should invest in it.

glaccief

Activity: 53

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 04:38:55 PM

Actually i think they have lack of knowledge about cryptocurrency. That's why they think this is like some fraud. But with proper study we understand about crypto and its characteristics.
btcscal

Activity: 272

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 04:59:02 PM

yes I agree with this statement completely,  but yes they are not investing here cause they still don't know about this sector so when they will start knowing about this then they will definitely start investing here and will regreat that they took so long to invest here
Levious

Activity: 271
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 05:20:14 PM

There is nothing to regret about this. Since you have chosen to invest in cryptocurrencies, you should have some understanding of the market risk of cryptocurrencies. If you know that cryptocurrency is a high-risk investment, then you still choose to invest, so don’t fail for yourself make excuse.

Vengeance007

Activity: 228

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 05:25:52 PM

Those who are planning to invest on cryptocurrency should try to make their move at this bearing session. Otherwise, when the price will start to increase, their chance to making profit will decrease.
Businesscase

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 05:47:34 PM

Once I told many of my friends about bounty and crypto currency, only two seriously took my words. I'm sure in the future they will regret that they did not listen to me and did not improve their lives.
A year ago it was the same situation. But now more and more people interested in Crypto and try to join in. Crypto - it`s our future and it will develop as well.
Lignxxx

Activity: 46

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 06:05:02 PM

I think people should be educated more about cryptocurrency. If people understand about crypto and the proper utilization, i hope they will be interested about investing in cryptocurrency very soon.
noorammak

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 06:36:41 PM

I think people should be educated more about cryptocurrency. If people understand about crypto and the proper utilization, i hope they will be interested about investing in cryptocurrency very soon.

Investing in a project with knowledge is essential, I hope to have more investors instead of speculation now. The current speculation is killing the crypto

CoinCollect

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 09:46:15 PM

So far, I can not say that the market now has any growth dynamics. But I also agree that most likely again someone will start whining about the fact that he did not have time to invest in cryptocurrencies this year.
powerman24

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 11:04:48 PM

Many people are afraid to invest in Crypto as it is very volatile and there are many scam projects.
When the market will be more regulated and investors will have some protection from being scammed, more
investors will enter the market

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄  ▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌
【We produce energy from renewable sources to use it for mining and the blockchain.】
ANN THREADFACEBOOKTWITTERWHITEPAPERYOUTUBE
hall16

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 11:24:45 PM

Cryptocurrencies are not main stream yet. We are still in early days of cryptocurrency. We are nowhere near the early adoption majority phase as of yet. Therefore consider ourselves lucky as we are among the early adopters. Adoption takes time as trust is built. Once the common person trusts putting their money into bitcoin or cryptocurrency as much as putting it in a bank the floodgates will open.
chaoscoinz

Activity: 1151
Merit: 260

☆Gaget-Pack☆

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 11:35:02 PM

I agree with your sentiments regarding would-be investors missing out on a solid opportunity to share in on the innovation. However, your analysis of the market is acurate but a bit short sided, you're spot on with noticing that there is a cyclical trend, but you seem to stop halfway at arriving to the cause of these trends. The cyclical trends will change, because the factors that are causing them, themselves are starting to change.  
    In a market that is so easily manipulated, it will soon see itself, self correcting. This year, regulators have their eyes set on the market and they won't stop until the market is safe, stable and regulated. The bubble is popping, the $19,000 inflated high was too good to be true and was bound to topple. It was way too soon, especially in an unregulated market, I am surprised it ever made it that high before crashing.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: