Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 04:02:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How are bounty token distributed  (Read 728 times)
FlamingFingers

Activity: 1330
Merit: 288

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 08:32:43 PM

I believe you are talking about VEIAG bounty signature campaign which doesn't use stakes system, rather a fixed amount of tokens priced at ICO price. Your rank is Junior Member, which is rewarded with roughly $165 worth of tokens if you participated in the bounty since week #1 (your reward is 825 VEIAG tokens, to be specific, and won't change unless they plan to distribute a bonus to all participants).

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
KuyaBreezy

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 08:36:15 PM

Hello guys,  it will be my pleasure to learn something very important to me from my senior colleagues that are bounty mangers. I want to know how bounty tokens are being distributed. I did a signature campaign, and I saw $450,000. For that campaign and on the list we are not up to 500 participants. Will that $450,000 be shared among the 500 participants or token worth $450,000 or what?  Please give me an explanation, I want to learn. Thanks.
Make sure to count the whole number of participants, that means the signature, twitter, facebook, etc campaigns as most of the times the amount allocated is distributed among all the participants of every type of campaign.

cryptolovers990

Activity: 97
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 08:51:24 PM

Actually in every campaign there are certain rules as well as guidelines which are given by the authority for the help of the users. So it is required for you to follow those rules which will help you to know how the bounties are distributed.
KingKongBong4152

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 09:15:20 PM

You need to see the instructions of the bounty campaigns in order to know they are distributed. The guidelines are generally drawn out in the campaigns and the hunters follow those procedures.
inuyahi

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 09:17:39 PM

Hello guys,  it will be my pleasure to learn something very important to me from my senior colleagues that are bounty mangers. I want to know how bounty tokens are being distributed. I did a signature campaign, and I saw $450,000. For that campaign and on the list we are not up to 500 participants. Will that $450,000 be shared among the 500 participants or token worth $450,000 or what?  Please give me an explanation, I want to learn. Thanks.
the answer is this " $450,000 be shared among the 500 participants "
so more participant will make lower result

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  Twitter ✰ Telegram ✰ Whitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets  END OCT12th,2018
██████████████████  Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token ██████████████████
pimondcrypto

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 09:40:10 PM

I think you should carefully see and follow the instructions as well as guidelines which will help you most to understand this fact. You will find such regulations in their page or website. It is very important to read the instructions of the campaign.
maldini

Activity: 952
Merit: 308

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 09:58:40 PM

For example, if the signature campaign has an allocation of $ 450000 with a total of 300 participants and the participant consists of 100 members, 100 full members, 45 stake totaling 100, this bounty runs as long as 4 weeks and all participants live it well, then:
member = 15x4x100 = 6000
full member = 30x4x100 = 12000
sr member = 45x4x100 = 18000
member + full member + sr member => 6000 + 12000 + 18000 = 36000
then $ 450000/36000 = $ 12.5 / stake

so member has a stake of 15x4 = 60 stake, full member has stake of 30x4 = 120 and sr member has a 45x4 stake = 180 stake
member = 60 stake x $ 12.5 = $ 750
full member = 120 stake x $ 12.5 = $ 1500
sr member = 180 stake x $ 12.5 = $ 2250

that is the description of the calculation
EveningRock

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 10:08:59 PM

The distribution of tokens depend solely on how the bounty manager wants the token distribution operation to be. There are criterias that you can set up like liking a Facebook post, retweeting etc. which will help the bounty hunters earn based on the entries done by them.
Asprincess7

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 10:45:46 PM

If you know other bounty managers who have run at least one campaign in their life you can talk to them or you can find more relevant help from google as there are lots of distribution technique which is preferred by different bounty managers, so choose the best that suits you.
sapnu

Activity: 1036
Merit: 286

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 10:52:46 PM

Bounty tokens are being sent into the wallet provided upon regirtration. When it comes on the token llocation, there's an alloted part for each campaign that will be divided based from the team and to the number of prticioants. Surely, you won't have the same reward becauae there are differences on the weekly staking
brenzosa

Activity: 162
Merit: 1

GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/YHngU9x

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 10:54:15 PM

That $450,000 represents the likely target value of the tokens to be shared among the bounty hunters. Usually youn earn some stakes everytime you do bounty work like signature and social media.  The stakes are given every week or every month or after the period, as indicated on the announcement page.  Stakes are usually given differently based on bitcointalk account rank, the higher the rank the more stakes you earn.  Then after the period, all stakes are computed and each member gets their share depending on how many stakes they have.

bangjoe

Activity: 1428
Merit: 689

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 10:59:50 PM

usually the bounty program will give us reward in the form of tokens so if there is a $ 450,000 prize, I think it's not money but a token with a value equal to $ 450,000 and the amount is calculated based on the coin price when the ICO

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
MGBloomz

Activity: 238

Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:08:02 PM

You need to consider if the amount of $450k is the total bounty reward or is this only for signature.
Ex. If this only for signature then token for signature 450000 divided by 450 total stakes of all participants this will be the amount of token per 1 stake.
considering 1 token = 1 usd and total stakes for signature = 450
1 stake = 450000/450 = 1000 and if you have a total of 5 stakes, then 5x1000 = 5000 token will be credited to your wallet account.

Although, those bounty managers and team can adjust the reward if they not hit the hardcap.
please read all bounty rules before joining the campaign and you can ask the bounty manager to explain the bounty details if you make it hard to understand.

xhibit1

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:09:38 PM

Bounty token distribution actually depends on the bounty manager. Every bounty manager have his/her own way of calculating stakes before they now convert it to tokens.
laskybok

Activity: 315
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:25:23 PM

Yes, whatever bounty pool is  allocated for a bounty will be shared among the participants based on their stakes. Although, there are times that amendments are made, but this is very rare,.
chip1994

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:29:16 PM

The distributed Token is dependent on each of the different campaigns but is primarily based on skates for each member and distributed based on the number of tokens counted by the skates. So $ 450,000 is the Token value that will be distributed equally to all bounty participants.

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████