Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 08:22:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How are bounty token distributed  (Read 730 times)
ParabellumLite

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 10:34:23 AM

Hello guys,  it will be my pleasure to learn something very important to me from my senior colleagues that are bounty mangers. I want to know how bounty tokens are being distributed. I did a signature campaign, and I saw $450,000. For that campaign and on the list we are not up to 500 participants. Will that $450,000 be shared among the 500 participants or token worth $450,000 or what?  Please give me an explanation, I want to learn. Thanks.
The distribution of the tokens will depend on the bounty manager or the ICO. But it is usually in form of the tokens equivalent and not in actual dollars.

Nope, bounty managers are only responsible for guiding, answering questions and counting weekly points for the bounty hunter, who is responsible for distributing the token as the project team.
mrcastelo

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 10:36:53 AM

Bounties  are distributed depends on the how much percentage is allocated per campaign and then from those percentage , participants token will be based on the stakes given to you But the payment is not in dollars but in tokens.
JohnYDillinger

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 10:48:53 AM

Usually bounty campaigns end with the token sale and after all the tables have been counted all bounty hunters will get their tokens
FruitSprite

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 10:54:31 AM

This is a very good question. $450000 is the total amount for the bounty campaign and all the token’s sum total is $450000. Now if the campaign contains 500 participants then all the token worth $450000 in total will be divided between them.
Babatunde1989

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 10:59:38 AM

In my own point of view, account the rank you have on the bitcointalk forum . When you enter the project page where you want to participate, there will be listed for each rank, how many stakes are allocated. The higher your rank, the more you get more money. In conclusion, the total amount allocated to the bounty campaign is not shared by the participants, but other factors are also taken into account.
crypto228

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 11:01:32 AM

You will receive a portion of this amount depending on your stacks. The steeper your rank on the forum (or the number of followers for social networks), the more stacks for 1 week you get. The more stacks you have as a result of the company bounty, the more reward you get!
RudeSlider

Activity: 43

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 11:07:00 AM

This is a good topic to be discussed. All the participants in the campaign will get tokens as they were promised to get. The amount $450000 is the total amount of all the tokens available for the campaign and all participants have the right to get those according to their work.
Ewox

Activity: 812
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 11:08:26 AM

Usually there is a specific percentage amount to be distributed for every campaign assigned in bounties like for instance, the total amount like what you’ve said is $450,000 but for signature campaigns it has been listed that only 20% will be distributed. So let’s say 20% out of $450k is $90k and there are 500 participants for signature campaign; then depending on what your position is, there is a specific amount for every member and also depending on the requirements you’ve achieve, and so on. So basically the $90k will be distributed to each participants depending on the total amount you’ve garnered after the overall total.
CutePanda

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 11:11:28 AM

Hello guys,  it will be my pleasure to learn something very important to me from my senior colleagues that are bounty mangers. I want to know how bounty tokens are being distributed. I did a signature campaign, and I saw $450,000. For that campaign and on the list we are not up to 500 participants. Will that $450,000 be shared among the 500 participants or token worth $450,000 or what?  Please give me an explanation, I want to learn. Thanks.
You just need to wait until the spreadsheet done and you can calculation your token. But i advice you to don't hope too much because in this year too many icos drop when they entering the market (Price below than ICO price).

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
omedian

Activity: 265

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 11:15:20 AM

First of all you need to calculate how many tokens are in 1 stake:
Total number of tokens (allocated for one of the bounty campaigns like Signature)/The total number of stakes (don't forget to multiple by the number of weeks)
Then, to calculate your reward, you need to multiple the number of stakes you've received by the number of weeks and by the number of tokens per 1 stake.

Cita1

Activity: 153

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 11:19:44 AM

I am not a bounty manager but i got some idea on this one. First, that token allocation is given as a preference so that bounty hunters will have an idea on how much will they receive at the end of the campaign if the ICO is successful. Recently, there are a number of ICOs that modify the rules or lessen the allocated tokens because per their explanation, ICOs did not reached the target hardcap thus prompting then to reduce tokens for bounty hunters.
melander81

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 11:24:06 AM

All the pertinent details are explained by the thread. But if you have some other questions and concerns, you can always ask the bounty managers thru the respective Telegram groups. That way, you will know first hand on how their reward system works.
Altf4

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 11:28:18 AM

The bounty token are distributed to percentage allocation on the kind of campaign every participants are registering ,then after the allocation of each campaign , each campaign is divided according to the rank of the bitcoin forum member and the length of time the participants registered and the stakes he or she will gather along his participation on that bounty campaign.

cryptolord2077

Activity: 1064
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 11:30:44 AM

The distribution of the tokens will depend on the bounty manager or the ICO. But it is usually in form of the tokens equivalent and not in actual dollars.

Nope, bounty managers are only responsible for guiding, answering questions and counting weekly points for the bounty hunter, who is responsible for distributing the token as the project team.

It is not always so. There are many projects that use the bounty manager as a escrow and transfer tokens in advance.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 11:37:24 AM

It is quite easy. When you are registering for a bounty program, you are expected to fill up a form, with some required details. One of those details include your wallet address. It could be an ERC20 token address or maybe not. A specific amount is usually budgeted for the bounty, and stakes are allocated for each tasks. When you complete a task, your stakes are gathered, and accumulated, and then you are rewarded with it after the whole process, and it the percentage token is sent to your address.

What a damn explanation,OP dont eeven got what he wanted to learn.

Stakes are allocated every ranks with specific amount ,example youre a junior member and given 2 stakes per week,and You gathered 20 stakes the whole campaign,then it will be your percentage from that $450,000 ..if all participants got 90,000 stakes all in all,then the $450,000 will be divided into2 and then again divided into each stakes that would be you part
webdevmastery

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 11:38:39 AM

All the pertinent details are explained by the thread. But if you have some other questions and concerns, you can always ask the bounty managers thru the respective Telegram groups. That way, you will know first hand on how their reward system works.

Yes you are right, most of icos has their own manager who is handling the current project and you can ask anything on the manager about distribution and changing of rules sometimes.
gunhell16

Activity: 1694
Merit: 479

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 11:40:25 AM

450,000 USD worth of tokens will be distributed to participants of the bounty.
Bounties are seperated with percentage in different campaigns.
after that the part of it was distributed in very group, the total stakes will divide to the allocated amount and then distribute to participants

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

nemzkiebok

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 11:47:13 AM

it's time to wait for the bounty distribution because the bounty managers may have made or busy and because of the one because the distribution is long since they're also closing the ico before they distribute the token.
rltim555

Activity: 451

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 11:50:25 AM

Basicly it is lower than amount stated in topic,because bounty managers write "up to 450 000",so you have to read rules carefully,because bounty pool depends on total collections,so notice these details.
paragon07

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 11:51:01 AM

After the ICO token sale, bounty token distributed will undergo 2-3 weeks until you get your token. Another 2 weeks for the listing for exchange.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: