Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 12:58:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How are bounty token distributed  (Read 730 times)
ranggenga

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 08:26:51 AM

Hello guys,  it will be my pleasure to learn something very important to me from my senior colleagues that are bounty mangers. I want to know how bounty tokens are being distributed. I did a signature campaign, and I saw $450,000. For that campaign and on the list we are not up to 500 participants. Will that $450,000 be shared among the 500 participants or token worth $450,000 or what?  Please give me an explanation, I want to learn. Thanks.
Usually it's all depends on the total stakes that everyone gets while performing the bounty campaign.
There will be a calculation for the rewards based on the total stakes that each participant gets.
GreenSeem

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 08:38:20 AM

There's a certain computation for that and that $450,000 is the pool of that bounty. There's an explanation and thread created for enlightenment of this question.

Read on How Stakes are Calculated in ICO Bounty Campaigns.
Thank you for the explanation, now I understand how to calculate the results of a Bounty
castiloros

Activity: 770

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 08:39:57 AM

the existing allocation will be distributed entirely to market participants based on the stakes they already get. Despite it being slightly, having already become participants for the allocation in accordance with the bounty. sure each participant has a different payment based on rank and also how long they join.
Rati24

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 08:41:28 AM

Well, at the end it can be done that way. But in the end everything is decided by the project management. If the pool is designed specifically for 500 people and it is not occupied by not all. At the end of the bounty, they can in principle reduce it so as to protect investors and so that the bounty hunters do not have too many tokens. Several times I observed this situation.
Jaggi90
Copper Member

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 08:45:50 AM

It is already mentioned in bounty page that how much tokens are reserved for each campaigns with corresponding number of followers. Then that tokens are divided among the bounty hunters.
Jpt

Activity: 374
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 08:49:07 AM

As far as in my knowledge, allocation is distributed as per the announcement. You can see the allocation like 20% for signature campaign. And 20 % of the total token sale is distributed for signature campaign. And the allocation amount depends on the total number of participants. Thank you.
Siti Nurbaya

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 09:05:31 AM

Bets are distributed according to the allocation that has been set, the developer has provided direction and plans to the manager of the bounty in accordance with the plan. After the work and tasks of the bounty are completed, the calculation is done and it is in accordance with the rank and also the time in joining the campaign. After all is calculated according to the results, the distribution will be carried out after an announcement.
kier010

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 12:03:36 PM

bounty have different campaigns like facebook, twitter, signature etc. each of them have shares in the reward. let's say signature have 15% share so the 15% of the $450,000 will be the reward of the signature campaign. for your reward you will get it depending on your stakes. and of course they will pay in tokens and the price will depend on the demand after it get listed.
macshad

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 12:12:34 PM

Just join the bounty program if u want, am sure the must have divided the money for different bounty programs, so just pick the one you want, would rather go for signature or content creation tho but translation also has lots of allocating and after the bounty program is over your final stakes would determine your share of the money
Mark X

Activity: 91
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 12:18:39 PM

Gift tokens are distributed if the ICO project is finished and has reached the target. The way to get tokens is that we have to participate in bitcointalk forums. In the bitcointalk forum there are many project choices that we can follow such as telegram, twitter, signatures and others. need to follow all the rules that have been determined by each project. There are projects that take 4 weeks, 6 weeks and even up to 30 weeks. Depending on each project. If the project or campaign has been completed and has reached its target, all campaign participants will receive the distribution of tokens as a reward because they have participated in a project. They are immediately distributed to the wallet address of each participant.
tisoysoy
Copper Member

Activity: 362

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 12:24:39 PM

Gift tokens are distributed if the ICO project is finished and has reached the target. The way to get tokens is that we have to participate in bitcointalk forums. In the bitcointalk forum there are many project choices that we can follow such as telegram, twitter, signatures and others. need to follow all the rules that have been determined by each project. There are projects that take 4 weeks, 6 weeks and even up to 30 weeks. Depending on each project. If the project or campaign has been completed and has reached its target, all campaign participants will receive the distribution of tokens as a reward because they have participated in a project. They are immediately distributed to the wallet address of each participant.
If the project they promoted was succesfully accomplished wether softcap or hardcap they immediately distributed reward token which it can look at in etherscan and they are the one to spread in what exchange site they will used as a trading. The address you submit will get more tokens and all you need to do is to wait for an exchange value.
Waqas vicky

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 12:28:26 PM

Every bounty has an bounty manager who is responsible for the bounty distribution.
Thaoni21

Activity: 143

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 12:39:49 PM

You participate in a bounty campaign with a total prize of $ 450000. You only join the signature campaign. A bounty campaign will have multiple sub-campaigns, so bonuses will be split equally throughout the campaign. If there are fewer participants, you will get more
flying_bit

Activity: 434
Merit: 9

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 12:42:53 PM

...I did a signature campaign, and I saw $450,000. For that campaign and on the list we are not up to 500 participants. Will that $450,000 be shared among the 500 participants or token worth $450,000 or what?

From what I know, it's not how many participants but the stakes where the budget for that bounty is calculated. For example, for signature campaign there's 20% allocated budget and then add all the stakes (not participants) then multiply that to how many stakes you have, like this

450,000 X  0.20 = 90,000 / 750 (total stakes) = 120 x 50(stakes you have) = $6000 is your reward

How to compute how many stakes you have?  check how many stakes per week for your level like for example you're legendary and have 5 stakes per week and bounty run for 10weeks so it's 5x10=50 stakes

Reality is the only thing that is real.
zxl912157

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:27:31 AM

The token allocation was worth 450,000 USD and then distributed to 500 campaign participants.
But if there are participants who do not meet the requirements then it will be disqualified and then the fewer participants then the more token distribution.
Haynes

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 11:17:26 AM

Hello guys,  it will be my pleasure to learn something very important to me from my senior colleagues that are bounty mangers. I want to know how bounty tokens are being distributed. I did a signature campaign, and I saw $450,000. For that campaign and on the list we are not up to 500 participants. Will that $450,000 be shared among the 500 participants or token worth $450,000 or what?  Please give me an explanation, I want to learn. Thanks.
Usually it is divided by several parts, for example the 450,000 USD is shared by kampanbye social media, content creations, sign marks, translations etc.
So what is mentioned is the total prize given and usually in the form of tokens which will be distributed.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: