Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 05:27:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: North Korea Moving to Crypto Exchanges and Mining  (Read 629 times)
Jerrycryptofield

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 05:39:53 AM

crypto market are become famous day by day. people are now know the value of crypto market. all country should involve crypto currency on their currency to make their currency future better.
True Vozer

Activity: 128

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 05:42:27 AM

It is positive news for cryptocurrency community. I also read that Kim Jong Un the  leader of North Korea  will hold a Blockchain conference in his country next months. I hope this will blow a new wind to crypto market.
28days_ever

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 05:51:21 AM

North Korea has everything that is not accepted by the world, they go in defiance of. I can not say that this is wrong, but sometimes they are really flirting and believe that they can do everything. Let's see how this will help them in their development.
swftlu

Activity: 27

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 06:02:11 AM

North Korea is a closed and backward country. He is being subjected to economic sanctions by Western countries headed by the United States. North Korea’s participation in cryptocurrencies should be attributed to the government. This also shows that the North Korean government is slowly opening up.
BartholomewBTC

Activity: 88

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 06:32:52 AM

I truly don't perceive what the worries with vitality are. On the off chance that individuals are paying for it, for what reason does China mind? Do they finance vitality expenses or something, doesn't generally bode well to boycott something that individuals pay for themselves.
FunZedCrypto

Activity: 79

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 06:35:11 AM

unfortunately because of some unknown reasons at the beginning most of countries were against cryptocurrency and it's system as well so I am very glad that now situation are changing for us so I am really hopeing for a more better future
krystaltoken

Activity: 555

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 06:40:14 AM

A welcome development for the crypto world.
Sevarchik

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 06:42:09 AM

North Korea not big player in this crypto world, this do not change situation on the market.
Its interesting to see how it be reallized on this kind of closed country

rollingstorm45

Activity: 448
Merit: 17

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 06:48:31 AM

who is the developer? Is the community in North Korea isolated from the internet? even all Koreans cannot access the internet
living in North Korea is very difficult, unless you are a descendant of Kim Jong Un, maybe you can do anything you like if you are the brother of the president

jonloner011

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:41:05 AM

A news that represents that Crypto-space is really a decentralized space covering everywhere in the world, will someday lead the world. But mentioning Ransomeware here was not pleasant. China is not fully corruption free that doesn't make it a crypto thief country, as NK as well. We need to be potentially positive.
HonestAlien

Activity: 32

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 10:15:53 AM

After all the hype with digital currency and related technology it was a matter of time for whole Korea to jump in the hype train and try to use the technology to their desired outcomes. Now, if that is to destroy the world then we should be concerned about that, but honestly, the technology is too good to be used against humanity, don't think North Korea will do any such thing.
BigSheep

Activity: 30

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 10:37:34 AM

It's anything but an amazement, Korea before the entire world and it generally gets benefit in the primary rush of the task's earnings. I assume that they will be the pioneer soon. Looking forward to the upcoming news.
cryptojohnn7

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 11:42:29 AM

It's not a new news, NK was coming to crypto space from a long ago. NK has a good potential to develop in crypto-space as Neighbouring South Korea has started developing. Crypto-space is a non-regulated potential place for invest and hunting coins.
yrrehc16

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 11:45:01 AM

Their leaders are really genius and wants their country to step up in the world.
they know that new technology needs support and fiat will be gone soon.
they just want to be the first in line and maximize the knowledge before crypto takes the whole world.
MilfordGannon

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 11:45:09 AM

Step by step, every country in the world will come forward to Crypto- space as I assume. But we have to look it in a positive way as it will enrich the market. The way China is seeing this is merely a right perspective. It is comparable to the USA to be strong in defense but in the case of other countries to defy.
farhiamunni

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 01:57:07 PM

Not only korea,many other country of europe go ahead and with digital currency and hope in future they will have bright future with crypto and blockchain technology.
sithuleee

Activity: 110

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 02:23:03 PM

Surprisingly it is a good news from a county like North Korean with strict rules. Once more county started to follow these countries the future of the crypto will not be a bad one.
notesico

Activity: 74

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 02:24:35 PM

Cryptocurrency in the Asian countries are now becoming very rampant and I think its time other continents does the same so that our mother coin will gain a huge popularity on the market.
Sact

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 05:07:50 PM

that is a wonderful news, at the beginning cryptocurrecy market has to face lots of problems and a ligation but as the day are passing the day are passing the world is understanding it's important and hopefully very soon like Koren more other countries of the world will accept it
boltz
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1196

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 05:10:30 PM

I think every country has some reserves to mining bitcoin and cryptos and I know for sure that some goverments are gathering a lot of cryptos but this is nothing new what is new is the fact that we enter in a new pahse of bitcoin when mass adoption start to rally.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄