Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:21:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] - MinedBlock - Pre-Sale Live Now! - AIRDROP - BOUNTY  (Read 2803 times)
velona-lee

Activity: 79
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 01:21:57 PM

Hey there guys. Found your project serfing the web, just joined, can you clarify the main idea/concept please?

Greetings Velona! In few words, MinedBlock offers the opportunity for investors to take advantage of using the resources from a large-scale mining operation without the need to buy, configure and maintain expensive mining equipment Smiley But there is much more they are bringing  Wink

Oooh ok, this sounds promising. And what will be mined throughout their "platform"?

Sorry for a little delay, had a meeting at office  Wink They will create a dedicated mining facility which focuses on mining multiple coins from within the top 50 by market cap to ensure a diverse range of revenue streams for customers to benefit from  Wink

This sounds quite promising! And can you help me with a token structure, please? Of course, in case you are aware of it

Yeah, sure! What exactly are you mostly interested in?

Wondering about the total supply and softcap Smiley Thanks in advance

There are 400,000,000 tokens available in total, from which 91% will be sold during the ICO Smiley And soft is $3,500,000! But I believe that with such an interesting idea softcap will be collected quite fast Roll Eyes

And is their token ERC-20 compatible?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
basil-usa

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 01:25:36 PM

Hey there guys. Found your project serfing the web, just joined, can you clarify the main idea/concept please?

Greetings Velona! In few words, MinedBlock offers the opportunity for investors to take advantage of using the resources from a large-scale mining operation without the need to buy, configure and maintain expensive mining equipment Smiley But there is much more they are bringing  Wink

Oooh ok, this sounds promising. And what will be mined throughout their "platform"?

Sorry for a little delay, had a meeting at office  Wink They will create a dedicated mining facility which focuses on mining multiple coins from within the top 50 by market cap to ensure a diverse range of revenue streams for customers to benefit from  Wink

This sounds quite promising! And can you help me with a token structure, please? Of course, in case you are aware of it

There are 400,000,000 tokens available in total, from which 91% will be sold during the ICO Smiley And soft is $3,500,000! But I believe that with such an interesting idea softcap will be collected quite fast Roll Eyes

And is their token ERC-20 compatible?

Yep Smiley You can acquaint with more details regarding their token "structure" in here https://www.minedblock.it/tokensale.html  Wink But I am happy to help, as spent some time examining it, so deeply into the details  Wink
azamkh

Activity: 55

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 03:20:00 PM

Hello community! Love seeing you active. I wonder about the team, where can I find out more of it?
EMSbitKHAN

Activity: 107

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 03:23:51 PM

Hello community! Love seeing you active. I wonder about the team, where can I find out more of it?

Hi Azam. The team is truly experienced and you can be 100% sure in it, reading more about their core members  Wink I would recommend you to check out more on the 1-st page of the thread, right on top of it or on their website  Wink
azamkh

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 03:27:54 PM

Hi Azam. The team is truly experienced and you can be 100% sure in it, reading more about their core members  Wink I would recommend you to check out more on the 1-st page of the thread, right on top of it or on their website  Wink

Ohh, so sorry, missed that on the first page! Will read out more right now, thank you for your time  Smiley
EMSbitKHAN

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 03:30:56 PM

Ohh, so sorry, missed that on the first page! Will read out more right now, thank you for your time  Smiley

Absolutely no problem!! And what I love is that you can directly connect with their team in their Telegram chat - they always answer in there and help out  Wink As for me, this is an extra transparency point  Smiley
azamkh

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 04:35:01 PM

Absolutely no problem!! And what I love is that you can directly connect with their team in their Telegram chat - they always answer in there and help out  Wink As for me, this is an extra transparency point  Smiley

Ooh, haven't known of that... Can you please share a link to their Telegram chat?
EMSbitKHAN

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 04:43:44 PM

Ooh, haven't known of that... Can you please share a link to their Telegram chat?

Sure! Here you go: https://t.me/MinedBlockOfficial Wink It is truly friendly in there, so you will definitely love the community
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 05:54:29 AM

wow, Just saw the websites and it's really looks good and found some great informations about the project. I thought the pre sale is already closed last Oct 31? Or you guys adjusted it?

At your service
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 06:32:00 AM

Multiple currency mining platform?  Interesting,  I don't know if mining one or two currencies will be profitable or multiple currencies.  I mean they requires multiple type of minors if decided to mine multiple currencies.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 07:45:43 AM

wow, Just saw the websites and it's really looks good and found some great informations about the project. I thought the pre sale is already closed last Oct 31? Or you guys adjusted it?

As far as I see pre-sale already ended and moving forward with main sales. However I don't know whether the softcap had already been achieved. I am curious to know about that.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 07:48:31 AM

Mining is a very attractive topic in crypto world. Not many can mine due to various reasons. For example I cannot do it as I don't have enough resources. If it is fine as a service, is it only for big players or also for meant for small players like me?

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 08:02:12 AM

That seems to be an interesting mining project. Mining from the Top50 CMC coins, exchange of revenues in ETH and this ETH are then paid to the tokenholders. I like it very much, will inform me more
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 08:28:59 AM

Minedblock seems to be a good deal. But my question is this. If you plan to mine multiple crypto exchange from the top 50 on coinmarketcap what will happen when one tends to fall down the list and new tokens go up. As we all know the market is very volatile.
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 10:04:53 AM

The mining of several different currencies is a bit risky and tricky. You need special hardware for every currency and cannot switch to an other coin. I‘m curious about the answers from the team and how they will handle this.
Zurcermozz

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 10:19:07 AM

Mining for others is a good idea because they don't need to buy equipment and also mining the top 50 in CMC is also good idea, but what if the coins you mine suddenly drop down, and the other coins will go up. Will you switch to the coins that goes up or will you still stick to the first 50 coin you started with ?
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 10:40:10 AM

I just visited on website and found details about pre sale. It's showing pre sale was completed between 1st to 31st Oct, 2018. So that's mean ICO is finished or still going on?
MinedBlock (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 11:42:36 AM

Hi,
We extended our pre-sale until the 30th November so the huge discount is still available for another 10 days.

Multiple currency mining platform?  Interesting,  I don't know if mining one or two currencies will be profitable or multiple currencies.  I mean they requires multiple type of minors if decided to mine multiple currencies.

The ASIC miners are mostly limited to one or two potential currencies but GPU mining rigs have a much broader range of potential assets to mine. We will constantly review the profitability of various options and ensure we are always working in the most efficient manner. The top 50 is more of a guideline rather than a rule.

ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 12:03:45 PM

The market is really scary as of now. Not sure if it is the fall before the rise or something else. It is going to be a tough time for ICOs. For minedblock the softcap seems quite achievable and I think they have a better chance raising funds from private investors.

em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 12:21:28 PM

this is truly an impressive way of earning decent crypto imagine setting up a mining rig for each of the top 50 cryptocurrency, that's gonna be outrageously expensive i believe they will make a great business.

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: