Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:31:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] - MinedBlock - Pre-Sale Live Now! - AIRDROP - BOUNTY  (Read 2803 times)
MinedBlock (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 01:43:54 PM

We are offering a number of opportunities to earn MBTX tokens via our bounty campaign

See here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5033610.0

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
deception1359

Activity: 420
Merit: 26

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 03:45:35 AM

I've completed Vietnamese translation for ANN.

ANN: https://bitcoingarden.org/forum/index.php?topic=47259.0

WPP: please wait.
MinedBlock (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 09:31:24 PM

Our whitepaper now available in Russian

https://www.minedblock.it/assets/MinedBlockWhitepaper-RU.pdf
deception1359

Activity: 420
Merit: 26

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 03:54:48 AM

I've completed Vietnamese translation. Please update my stake.

ANN: https://bitcoingarden.org/forum/index.php?topic=47259.0
WPP: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1naCpk16zBQKNfUqXAFAT90UOOK_pMJyh
MinedBlock (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 03:34:59 PM

You can find our project now listed on Coinlauncher

https://www.coinlauncher.io/minedblock-ico
CHYABACAN

Activity: 117

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 03:58:50 PM

I was interested in a new variation of mining.
As I looked at the website I found out that preparation of facilities and hardware is going to come, so I felt that the actual operation is unknown.
As future information I would like to expect steady achievements and operation tests.
Because the mining business has too many suspicious things.
 I believe that trust and achievements are necessary for the development of the plan.
 I expect it in the future.
good luck.
MinedBlock (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 09:04:42 AM

Our pre-sale is live until 31st October

15% of the total supply is available at up to 90% discount and we have an exclusive announcement for pre-sale buyers coming soon!

Don't miss this chance

https://www.minedblock.it/tokensale.html

If you have any questions come to our Telegram Chat at https://t.me/MinedBlockOfficial
MinedBlock (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 10:40:49 AM

Exclusive Offer - Founder Status
Buying anything in a pre-sale is risky, especially when it comes to Crypto.
For anyone who buys our MBTX token during the pre-sale we have the following offer:

•   60% of pre-sale funds raised will be used to build a dedicated Founders mining Farm

•   Pre-sale buyers will be issued with a MinedBlock Founder Token so we can identify them when we run the monthly distribution

•   Founding members will receive their share from the dedicated Founders Farm in addition to mining revenue from the main mining facilities when they go live

Don’t miss out on this limited opportunity, get your tokens at up to 90% off while they are still available

https://www.minedblock.it/tokensale.html
MinedBlock (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2018, 06:48:36 AM

Have a read about why we’re different to cloud mining services

https://medium.com/@MinedBlock/minedblock-introduction-41c5aea3dfeb 
MinedBlock (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2018, 09:35:32 AM

Newly updated announcement introduction  Smiley
DaveTheDog

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 10:13:50 AM

Which coins will you mine?
MinedBlock (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2018, 10:20:09 AM

Which coins will you mine?

Hi Dave,
Initially, we will be mining Bitcoin, Bitcoin cash, Ethereum, Litecoin and Dash. The latter two will be on a much smaller scale because the price makes them unprofitable for now but we want to be ready for when they spring back.

We will look at expanding the range of mined coins when we are up and running.
velona-lee

Activity: 79

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 10:49:50 AM

Hey there guys. Found your project serfing the web, just joined, can you clarify the main idea/concept please?
basil-usa

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 10:57:38 AM

Hey there guys. Found your project serfing the web, just joined, can you clarify the main idea/concept please?

Greetings Velona! In few words, MinedBlock offers the opportunity for investors to take advantage of using the resources from a large-scale mining operation without the need to buy, configure and maintain expensive mining equipment Smiley But there is much more they are bringing  Wink
velona-lee

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 11:10:27 AM

Greetings Velona! In few words, MinedBlock offers the opportunity for investors to take advantage of using the resources from a large-scale mining operation without the need to buy, configure and maintain expensive mining equipment Smiley But there is much more they are bringing  Wink

Oooh ok, this sounds promising. And what will be mined throughout their "platform"?
basil-usa

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 12:50:15 PM

Oooh ok, this sounds promising. And what will be mined throughout their "platform"?

Sorry for a little delay, had a meeting at office  Wink They will create a dedicated mining facility which focuses on mining multiple coins from within the top 50 by market cap to ensure a diverse range of revenue streams for customers to benefit from  Wink
velona-lee

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 12:57:05 PM

Sorry for a little delay, had a meeting at office  Wink They will create a dedicated mining facility which focuses on mining multiple coins from within the top 50 by market cap to ensure a diverse range of revenue streams for customers to benefit from  Wink

This sounds quite promising! And can you help me with a token structure, please? Of course, in case you are aware of it
basil-usa

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 01:05:41 PM

This sounds quite promising! And can you help me with a token structure, please? Of course, in case you are aware of it

Yeah, sure! What exactly are you mostly interested in?
eleonora0x

Activity: 119

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 01:10:03 PM

Wondering about the total supply and softcap Smiley Thanks in advance
basil-usa

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 01:17:29 PM

Wondering about the total supply and softcap Smiley Thanks in advance

There are 400,000,000 tokens available in total, from which 91% will be sold during the ICO Smiley And soft is $3,500,000! But I believe that with such an interesting idea softcap will be collected quite fast Roll Eyes
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: