Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:51:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] - MinedBlock - Pre-Sale Live Now! - AIRDROP - BOUNTY  (Read 2800 times)
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 05:36:47 PM

Did you guys seen this tweet? MinedBlock is offering great opportunity double your purchased tokens.

https://twitter.com/Mined_Block/status/1064998035640459265

Yeah just saw it last night, It's really a good deal to have a 100% bonus of your purchased tokens and I don't we need to miss this chance to have more tokens of the minedblock.

Yes, I saw this twit in their twitter account this is for black Friday and Cyber Monday sale. This is a great offer many investors will grab this chance to grab more of their tokens.

Not sure how that impacted the sale in current market conditions. Personally I don't like large bonuses but if it is bound to a set timing than I guess it is a promotional stunt?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 05:57:57 PM

The market is steady falling, BTC is below $4k and altcoins aren't doing good either. So many mining companies are closing down because the profit margin is further decreased. Are there any plan by MinedBlock to curtail this? Also, how can they pay monthly dividends in this condition?

It's really a tough one buddy right now if were project team I won't even bother myself too much.
The market kept everyone in that mute position now

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 07:19:03 PM

Did you guys seen this tweet? MinedBlock is offering great opportunity double your purchased tokens.

Yeah just saw it last night, It's really a good deal to have a 100% bonus of your purchased tokens and I don't we need to miss this chance to have more tokens of the minedblock.

Yes, I saw this twit in their twitter account this is for black Friday and Cyber Monday sale. This is a great offer many investors will grab this chance to grab more of their tokens.
its good to see them making some traditional offer in this crypto space! other people will sure not the opportunity drop to get some tokens before they runs out!
justsimpleram

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

bithostcoin.io

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 07:43:42 PM

The market is steady falling, BTC is below $4k and altcoins aren't doing good either. So many mining companies are closing down because the profit margin is further decreased. Are there any plan by MinedBlock to curtail this? Also, how can they pay monthly dividends in this condition?

Yeah. This condition doesn't support mining companies giving dividends out to their holders. I hope things works out for this mining companies.

Agree on you, I wish they could still hold what is happening in the market right now since there is a huge lose in both investors and the company , I wish they think twice before they take their Evey move.

As it stands it will be difficult to find ico getting invest from the community. Everyone is concerned with whats happens next with bitcoin and Ethereum.

MinedBlock has a big advantage of the current market situation, they can switch to the most profitable coins and they are not fixed on a currency. Nevertheless, the market is not ICO friendly.

As of now they just need to plan everything before starting the project they should choose wisely what cryptocurrencies they will mined so that they will have a great profit to the chosen cryptocurrencies. And it's a good start to mine now and go with the flow if the bull run starts on.

Jr Member

(((     MARTKIST.org     )))     ►  Decentralized Anarchy!
►  Community Focus     ►  No Premine     ► 
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 08:39:47 PM

Yeah. This condition doesn't support mining companies giving dividends out to their holders. I hope things works out for this mining companies.

Agree on you, I wish they could still hold what is happening in the market right now since there is a huge lose in both investors and the company , I wish they think twice before they take their Evey move.

As it stands it will be difficult to find ico getting invest from the community. Everyone is concerned with whats happens next with bitcoin and Ethereum.

yeah, a lot of individuals are after what is going on with BTC and ETH if the market changes then they are going to change else they will remain cold

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 08:42:47 PM

It’s going to be interesting to see if the market conditions change the way the overall crypto market is behaving lately hopefully they have planned to handle low valuation not just high
em777

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 09:24:07 PM

It’s going to be interesting to see if the market conditions change the way the overall crypto market is behaving lately hopefully they have planned to handle low valuation not just high

i don't think any project have plans to handle low valuation they just set a level and once that level is reached they bail out, most crypto project are after high returns

[[[[[[
Cnote112
Copper Member

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 10:40:06 PM

I remember similar project which promised dividends from mining, buy they turned to scam (this was Envion). Do you have registered company, and mining  equipment already?

Interesting questions you’ve asked buddy, I’d like a reply to the asked questions as well. You can also check out their telegram group for a quicker reply.
ibininja

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 04:19:43 AM

I remember similar project which promised dividends from mining, buy they turned to scam (this was Envion). Do you have registered company, and mining  equipment already?

Interesting questions you’ve asked buddy, I’d like a reply to the asked questions as well. You can also check out their telegram group for a quicker reply.

The team mentioned early on that they are officially registered in the UK and that their operations will not be bound to the UK along. They will be managing the mining facility from Iceland; They have their eyes on a location with a good electricity pricing. however they need to suffice the softcap to be able to do this (3.8 mil I guess)

RyCriptoC

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 04:35:58 AM

I remember similar project which promised dividends from mining, buy they turned to scam (this was Envion). Do you have registered company, and mining  equipment already?

The team mentioned early on that they are officially registered in the UK and that their operations will not be bound to the UK along. They will be managing the mining facility from Iceland; They have their eyes on a location with a good electricity pricing. however they need to suffice the softcap to be able to do this (3.8 mil I guess)

Iceland is good location for mining facility. Don't know about electricity rate but I hope Minedblock will be doing negotiations with electricity provider.
Cnote112
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2018, 05:18:26 PM

Iceland is good location for mining facility. Don't know about electricity rate but I hope Minedblock will be doing negotiations with electricity provider.

Having some sort of deal with electricity provider will really cut down cost when undergoing mining. Brilliant suggestion mate.
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 06:55:20 PM

Having some sort of deal with electricity provider will really cut down cost when undergoing mining. Brilliant suggestion mate.

I honestly don't know the prices for electricity in Iceland, but the climate should be perfect for a mining facility. Some other mining companies have their facilities in northern Scandinavia and the conditions must be perfect.
phantam

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2018, 10:32:16 PM

With mining it really comes down to electricity I imagine ambient temperature  can help with keeping  costs low  but above all else it comes down to electrical costs
Corleone100

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 11:31:34 PM

Wow! This is really a huge opportunity to to grab 100% bonus of purchased tokens. I like the additional incentives it will surely make an impact on the project.
em777

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2018, 11:42:18 PM

With mining it really comes down to electricity I imagine ambient temperature  can help with keeping  costs low  but above all else it comes down to electrical costs

yeah, electricity is super important to cryptocurrency mining i will like to believe that the team have plans for cheap and effective power supply

[[[[[[
phantam

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2018, 11:46:47 PM

yeah, electricity is super important to cryptocurrency mining i will like to believe that the team have plans for cheap and effective power supply

Well ya any project like this has to put that kind of considerations above all else especially if they expect to have longterm success
Cnote112
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 05:51:14 AM

Well ya any project like this has to put that kind of considerations above all else especially if they expect to have longterm success

I believe they'll get a fair deal given they intend to offer and considering the growth they're bringing to Iceland.
ibininja

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 04:31:24 PM

I think such project are highly couple with the electricity bill; since that is recurring; from what I've understood they have a good deal awaiting if they are able to hit the softcap. machines are purchased after that.

traveler007

Activity: 840

ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 11:44:23 AM

But they have equipment there (in the Iceland) already? Can they provide photo with some equipment etc from there? Or why we must to trust them?

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
germsite

Activity: 1009
Merit: 261

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 11:48:18 PM

It is possible that this project will be able to achieve its goal of raising funds, although on the website I did not see how the fundraising was going.

But I feel the ico came at a wrong time where everyone is watching the market to see what happens next. Only a few are paying attention to ico projects and what they are going to solve. If the market becomes stable a lot of investors will surely invest in minedblock.

the market is currently falling and most investors would not want to put their funds until they are sure it gonna pay, i would advise the team to do more publicity.

Any efforts to create publicity will probably just go unnoticed like it's being pulled into a black hole during this market.

well they can not abandon the project at this stage i would advise them to push for more investment at least that is what they can do right now even at the current moment

There is barely anything they can do now to sufficiently raise interest in the project. Not a lot of money coming in for projects.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: