Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 11:09:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to predict whales manipulation  (Read 980 times)
Gamblet

Activity: 476
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 10:37:07 PM

I think it is almost impossible to predict whale manipulations. The most important movements in the market occur in information silence. If you do not have insider information, then there is very little chance that you can predict whale manipulations.
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Julunguul

Activity: 473
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 10:52:20 PM

If bitcoin drastically drops, then it is most likely the manipulation of the market. So be patient and do not sell your coins. And to foresee when the manipulations will be performed is absolutely impossible.

but if the market drop price is continuous and recovery can take a very long time, it will be better if we play short on certain coins and not only rely on the coins that we have held before, because if we just hold it, then the profit and time we spend is not worthed
electron-coin

Activity: 521
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 10:52:55 PM

No one can predict when the whales will perform the following manipulation. All traded already on the basis of the overall market situation.
If you always sell / buy at the wrong time, then I dare to assume that you don't study technical analysis, don't work with charts and indicators. After all, real whale manipulations don't occur every day, so on those days when a manipulative pump or dump occurs, you can simply refrain from trading. And if you learn to understand charts correctly, then you will be able to successfully earn on this manipulations. In any case, everything depends on the knowledge and experience.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     BRIDGEX NETWORK  │ LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Facebook       LinkedIn          ▄▄▄▄
Bennix
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 10:58:19 PM

From my point of view,one can predict whales manipulation by watching how whales sell of huge amount of bitcoin.For whales to buy bitcoin cheap ,they sell of huge amount of coin ,and as a result, weak traders sell off very cheap.Whales also achieve this by breaking market structure and as well break the strongest support level.Whales manipulate the price of btc when they see there is a big news coming.
However, whales also place high buy wall and high sell wall just to manipulate the price of bitcoin.
Al-e_x

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 11:02:47 PM

very easy, when you see a graph changing very significantly and abnormally, it is a sign that the market is manipulated by the whales, then you have to find information about the crypto world, and you will find the same situation between market conditions and information.
kendra1107

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 11:03:24 PM

Today again some whales came back on BTC ..
Does anyone have some suggestion to be alerted before this kind of manipulation ... I’m really fed up to see some big red or green candles without any reason ..
I’m always in or out when it arrives ...

You can't really predict what the market will do unless you are a whale yourself.  They tend to work together and have an inner circle so they can move the market in whatever direction they want.  It's why shorting or going long with leverage is very dangerous, you can easily get liquidated by a few candle wicks.
'Inner Circle' It's always a conspiracy. Secret organizations working together to manipulate anything and everything they want. The crypto market is no exemption. Some of you may know and relate to the terms 'Inner Circle' and 'Secret Society/Organization.' A common knowledge that we have gotten used to and ignore for generations. But this group is cookin' up something...and I doubt it will be anything good.

Wicked Sick

Activity: 293
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 11:06:12 PM

As many have said, it is quite difficult unless you belong to that world, the only thing you can do is see the movements and try to predict whether it is due to some important news or an attempt of manipulation by the whales, for that you need a little patience and be aware of the news of the market.

ict

Activity: 466
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 11:12:31 PM

In my opinion. it is very difficult to predict this. many crypto experts have predicted but the results are negative. this currency is very difficult to predict, and the holder of the value of this currency is in the hands of the largest owner. so that the most owners of this currency play an active role in controlling the value of this currency. and a lot of news that states if the price decline is due to Christmas and the turn of the year.
bettercrypto

Activity: 1330
Merit: 268

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 11:15:34 PM

Whales manipulations of the bitcoin and altcoin prices are merely speculations until proven true. This is the hard truth above these whales. They exist but we can't see them, but you can feel the effect. With this kind of market, it is better not to get panic when these whales started to dive deeper. The good thing about whales is th time when they really jump high, starting a bull run. So, you just patience. This is unpredictable, you might get disappointed.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Zadeket

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 02:06:24 PM

I think it is almost impossible to predict whale manipulations. The most important movements in the market occur in information silence. If you do not have insider information, then there is very little chance that you can predict whale manipulations.
Whale manipulation in the crypto market trade is very difficult to predict, even almost impossible to know. Because they move not alone, but simultaneously in achieving the goal. For example, if they want the price to go down, there will be lots of crypto currencies sold so that the market responds and prices fall. Vice versa if they want prices to rise.
Emilyp

Activity: 546

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 05:15:01 PM

I think it's beyond prediction since there isn't a generally accepted time for them to start selling or buying large amount of cryptocurrencies in order to manipulate the price.
demenBTC

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 05:57:03 PM

this is just my own prediction about whale manipulation, I just see the volume in https://coinmarketcap.com/, the volume will suddenly disappear if the whale is manipulating prices, do you believe? look and pay close attention

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████████▀░▄██████████▄░▀████████
██████▀░████████▀▀▀█████░▀██████
█████░░███████▀░░░░██████░░█████
████░░██████▀░░▄██░███████░░████
███░░█████▀░░▄███░▄████████░░███
████████▀░░▄████░░██████████▀▀██
█░░░░██░░▄█████░░█████▀░░██░░░░█
██████████████░░████▀░░▄████▄▄██
███░░████████▀░███▀░░▄█████░░███
████░░███████░██▀░░▄██████░░████
█████░░██████░░░░▄███████░░█████
██████▄░█████▄▄▄████████░▄██████
████████▄░▀██████████▀░▄████████
██████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████████

ZROCOR    
  PRIVATE FEDERATED NETWORK 
CREATING THE MOST ACCESSIBLE PLATFORM
                 FOR SELF-ACTUALIZATION               
FACEBOOK  ♦  TWITTER   ♦   WHITEPAPER   ♦   ZAPPS   ♦   GITHUB
     ZROCOR    
  PRIVATE FEDERATED NETWORK 

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████████▀░▄██████████▄░▀████████
██████▀░████████▀▀▀█████░▀██████
█████░░███████▀░░░░██████░░█████
████░░██████▀░░▄██░███████░░████
███░░█████▀░░▄███░▄████████░░███
████████▀░░▄████░░██████████▀▀██
█░░░░██░░▄█████░░█████▀░░██░░░░█
██████████████░░████▀░░▄████▄▄██
███░░████████▀░███▀░░▄█████░░███
████░░███████░██▀░░▄██████░░████
█████░░██████░░░░▄███████░░█████
██████▄░█████▄▄▄████████░▄██████
████████▄░▀██████████▀░▄████████
██████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████████

mlsbd

Activity: 516

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 06:24:14 PM

Does anyone have some suggestion to be alerted before this kind of manipulation ... I’m really fed up to see some big red or green candles without any reason ..
You can't protect big whale manipulating in Bitcoin or other cryptocurrency because any single people unable to protect BCH hard fork manipulating.
In the Bearish market SV is manipulating the current market you have to look price up down in everyday.
wizardcrypto
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 2

www.daxico.com

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 06:26:35 PM

Although is very difficult to understand how the whales push the market to their favour but one thing you should notice is that when the whales are about to sell or buy you will see the order book filled with huge volume of buy or sell order. There is no alert for this but your consistent trading will be make you to discover this on time but a huge bull or bear candle is completely form.

owlman

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 07:26:07 PM

I also believe that some groups of people, ie “whales”, can manipulate the market with the help of large capital in order to achieve some of their goals and make a profit. But to predict when there will be a decrease or increase in prices in the market is impossible; we can only monitor and react to the current market situation and make decisions based on it.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
TheLoser

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 07:26:39 PM

I think to predict the manipulation of large whales impossible . Even if you see a lot of buy or sell orders , you still can't know what will happen the next day and where a big whale will lead the market .
ambisyon

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 10:51:04 PM

I think that it is very hard to predict whale manipulation but I guess we can only speculate that maybe it is being manipulated by the whales due to sudden market crash.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
loopes

Activity: 952
Merit: 323

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 02:49:33 AM

Money is power, if you only have small amount of money then you better to follow what those whales doing, now they want make bitcoin price drop so just follow them then when they stop do this then they will start to pump bitcoin price again to get more attention from small investors to invest in bitcoin as well then panic buying will be occur. At that time we should follow the market again because we don't have the power what we need is to avoid greediness and afraidness, just see what the trend, last year is the trend for pump and this year is the time to find time when we can buy bitcoin at lowest price, because bitcoin still has good future.

|||
IDO PARTNER
▄▄▄▀▀▀██▄▄
████▀▀░▀███
███▌████▐███
███▌████████▌
███▌█████████
███▌█████████
███▌████▐███▌
▄▄▄▄▄█▀░███▀
▀▀██▀▄██▀▀
DAOStarter
IEO PARTNER
▄███▄
▄██▀▀▀▀██▄
██░░░░░░▀▀
██░░▀██▄▄░░
▀██▄▄▀▀██▄
░░▀▀██▄░░██
▄▄░░░░░░██
▀██▄▄▄▄██▀
▀███▀
Coinstore
LISTING
██▀▀▀▀████▄▄
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀█
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▐▐▌
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▌█
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█▄
███▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▀█▐▌
██▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄░░▐██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█▄▀
░▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀

▄███▄░▄███▄
▄██████████▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████▄
▀███████████████▀
BitMart
MEXC
DEX PARTNERS

░▀▄░█▀▀▄▄▄
░▀▄▀████▀███▄
██▀██████▄▄▄▄▀
███░░▀████▀▀██▄
▄█████████░█▄░▀
█▀█▄███▀▀█████
▀▀▀░▀█▀▀▄████
██████▀░▀▄

█████▄▄▄▄▀
██▄▀█████▀░░▄▄
░▀█▄████▀███▄▀▀
▀█▄▀▀█▀█▀▄░▀████▀
█▄██▄░▀▄▀▄▀██▀▀
██▀▀
UNISWAP
LobsterSwap
metalglowd

Activity: 546

💲 EMIREX EXCHANGE 💲

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2018, 02:56:35 AM

actually no one knows how to predict it correctly, but there should be signs that will occur before the manipulation. For example there are transactions in large numbers leading to one exchange and also a suspicious pattern on Buy and Sell orders. Sometime its appear and gone in fast, i mean its there to distract other trader to put their order in it

❱  Whitepaper  ❱   E M R X ─ Token ─   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
[ ◾ telegram   ◾ facebook   ◾ TWITTER ]   New Digital Economy
Prettymie

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 09:22:20 AM

You need to be in the whales shoes before you can predict what they want to do...I think those whales will not share their ideas to us. Those type of people are much greedy to our money and as long as they can sustain the price they will do just to stay the price to a comfortable level that they can easily manipulate.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: