Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:54:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to do ico press release for free??  (Read 233 times)
ICOquora.org (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 123
Merit: 0

Best Campaign Manager & Signature Designer

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:22:13 PM

How to do ico press release for free?? Can anyone explain to me about that?
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MrVuuu

Activity: 445
Merit: 111

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:26:08 PM

pay with your own token
biggNY

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 08:15:27 AM
Last edit: September 01, 2018, 07:36:58 PM by biggNY

well, there are quite a few free press release sites, the only question is whether will free press release bring you the kind of attention you would want/need for ICO. as only issuing press release alone won't bring you attention. it is very important which news outlets and sites syndicate with the press release site. paid press release sites offer premium services, so you gain more attention.

with that being said, I found nice comparison article by simply googleing it (first site on first site  Roll Eyes) and it seems PRlog.org is your best option. it syndicates with many free news websites such as Yahoo! News and Google News

here is the article in full https://fitsmallbusiness.com/best-free-press-release-distribution-services/

hope this helps

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
jossiel

Activity: 2968
Merit: 632

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 12:19:11 PM

Look for an aspiring company or person that are working on that field and ask if they can feature your ICO for free. But you are launching an ICO and you don't have budget for the press release?  Roll Eyes

well, there are quite a few free press release sites, the only question is whether will free press release bring you the kind of attention you would want/need for ICO.
What you pay is what you get but in this case, no pay so don't expect too much.
hase0278

Activity: 882
Merit: 544

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 01:03:26 PM

At least that is better than having no press release at all. Either way, I also think that a project should invest at least a little money on an ICO press release to gain publicity more effectively.
Look for an aspiring company or person that are working on that field and ask if they can feature your ICO for free.
Some might feature an ICO for free but I don't expect that aspiring company in the future would probably not succeed and I also doubt that OP's team would not feel the effects of the publicity at a. If they are going to pay, looking for a professional one would be a better course of action.
jossiel

Activity: 2968
Merit: 632

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 10:26:55 PM

At least that is better than having no press release at all. Either way, I also think that a project should invest at least a little money on an ICO press release to gain publicity more effectively.
Its better in a way because its free but on the part of the ICO, they should invest money on it and don't just depend to those free advertisements. They even aren't sure if that press release will make them look good and they can even ruin it because they have no obligation to the ICO since they are free.

Look for an aspiring company or person that are working on that field and ask if they can feature your ICO for free.
Some might feature an ICO for free but I don't expect that aspiring company in the future would probably not succeed and I also doubt that OP's team would not feel the effects of the publicity at a. If they are going to pay, looking for a professional one would be a better course of action.
He never stated that he's willing to pay so I doubt it.
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1330

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 09:44:04 PM

For free? Why? It's not good idea. It's possible to announce press realease on not very popular websites, but it wont bring any positive effect. If your project is serious, you definitely should invest in PR. It's quite expensive to to post sponsored article on most popular crypto websites like Coindesk, Cointelegraph, but at least you will know that it will be good promotion and well spent money.

Velkro
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1014

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 02:45:31 AM

You can post message on some website for example this forum.
More professional way is to hire a PR agency but its expensive.
This depends if you have funds and what you want to achieve with this press release.
vakaxacompany

Activity: 177
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 03:48:33 AM

Actually, You can do ICO press release for free, but it is not effective because you can not reach out to many people
vladimirhf

Activity: 590
Merit: 39

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:15:29 AM

if you don't know that you will probably fail. you need a good pr manager. Tongue
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: