Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 09:35:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: RELAUNCH [ANN]UserXCoin (USERX) POS/MN. Blockchain For Jobs in real time.  (Read 21288 times)
stagis

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 10:11:47 PM

Indeed, it is now rare to find a decent project with a quick start, really working team of developers and an interesting idea, that has a real application in everyday life...I think USERV is such project, that you not only blindly believe in, but that also justifies this trust with the work done and real development plans! Good luck!
TimeTeller

Activity: 2730
Merit: 588

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 10:23:42 PM

What are your plans for next year? Nothing is laid out from your roadmap.

I wonder why a lot here are saying this is great, tremendous project.
But, what I can see here is that this is just another MN project selling their coins thru discord, so they can list this coin to exchanges.
Afterwards, I couldn't see any solid plans on how to sustain this another MN-related coin.
I hope, the fate will not be like all the other MN projects that were dead already after the pump and dump scheme.
userv.app (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 38

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 12:51:06 AM

What are your plans for next year? Nothing is laid out from your roadmap.

I wonder why a lot here are saying this is great, tremendous project.
But, what I can see here is that this is just another MN project selling their coins thru discord, so they can list this coin to exchanges.
Afterwards, I couldn't see any solid plans on how to sustain this another MN-related coin.
I hope, the fate will not be like all the other MN projects that were dead already after the pump and dump scheme.

Our plan this year is to get the development of the app, that's why our roadmap arrives until December. In the same month of December both the roadmap and the whitepaper will be updated.

We are not one more currency from MN, we have a solid project and proof of our development unlike all the coins you mention. We are fulfilling and working on development.
papanipapi

Activity: 61

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:33:53 AM

I am happy that being part of this community. Very promising project, I hope it will have a good future due to It has good community, very organize.

Discord Link if you want to join: https://discord.gg/23RPHtc
buchok

Activity: 53

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:51:03 AM

Been seeing invites about USERV coins and decided to give it a try and was not disapointed because of the active community.Surely it will be one of the top projects out there.
brjameng

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:51:19 AM

I've look on this tread and website for a moment and learn about the project.
It only mention masternode, Is the project just selling a masternode instead of ICO?
James andrew

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:58:15 AM

USERV coin new blockchain  MN project coin . This is new and good project. USERV coin has good comminuty . This coin come CB listing very soon
BusWay18

Activity: 154
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:03:25 AM

With good cooperation between the team and a good strategy, I am optimistic that for the UservCoin project to reach its target in the future, hopefully for the future it will run smoothly and according to plan
Alt_Ripon

Activity: 34

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:50:00 AM

Uservcoin (USERV) is the most popular project at the Discord server.
Coming soon many exchange market. I see uservcoin future better.
enigami

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:13:30 AM

I think Userv is the first project I've seen to enter the Job Market. It's a promising sector with huge upside potential, especially when the Crypto related skillset is in short supply.
I don't know if it is in their expansion plans already, but this project can really grow into a giant and dominate this sector by offering the Crypto courses and bridge the demand/supply gap in Crypto job markets. I'm very much looking forward to the future to see how it all unfolds for this project.
Xbow

Activity: 38

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:14:46 AM

UServe coin is a very good coin. Its look like a promising coin. The most important news is its listing on CB first.. Good luck USERVE
cryptobiplob40

Activity: 5

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:32:32 AM

Userve coin is a coin just like others good projects. It has a fantastic future. Good this is that Useve coin listing on CB..SO....GOOD LUCK..
shabbyheart

Activity: 34

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:42:56 AM

Uservcoin is the newest project that appeared in the promising market of
privacy.organically growing on them at the moment due to be a secure
investment and remain profitable for both miners and masternode owners.
i hope that by participating in this project i can earn money.
It is very big new of uservecoin is it is listed CriptoBridge
bitcoinclickers

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:57:03 PM

Great work there.  I think the app is pretty cool. I hope you gets listed fast on those exchanges.  Are there bounty for Filipino translation?
sabbir371

Activity: 49

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:58:24 PM

I think it is a great project in these some months..  An I hope the coin's price will be pleasurable for all perticipents
So i want to thanks for the developers and project releted all people....  Smiley 
manikuser

Activity: 27

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:59:04 PM

Userve coin is a coin just like others good projects. The first thing draw my attention, is the Fiat to Crypto transfer in minutes. organically growing on them at the moment due to be a secure investment.
  I know nowadays it takes from days to weeks to finish the cash depositing into the exchange! However your project is very attractive to me,.
gfcbsel

Activity: 22

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:07:50 PM

Investors are careful, the fraud team, this developer is developing coins to sell MN, after selling out, then develop another coin to continue to sell MN, 100% fraud, he just intends to deceive investors and participants will not really want to make a coin , his other coin ULTRA has been unmanaged
supernos

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:36:33 PM

This coin look  promissing. I am in their Discord Channel also and many bounties active. If anybody want to join this community, join now before late... You can collect free coins as well.
Flangler

Activity: 963
Merit: 57

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:04:14 PM

Polish translation reserved.
ekavieka

Activity: 310
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 02:30:33 AM

I've look on this tread and website for a moment and learn about the project.
It only mention masternode, Is the project just selling a masternode instead of ICO?

yes, the project is only selling masternode for listing and other funds, Or you can mine Userv if you like to. I had it mined before, but a single small rig is not good enough. lol.
they are only having a few presale masternode to grab. And Cb listing has been paid.

◉ Qyno ◉ Financial Services on Blockchain Technology
[High Masternode Passive Income] Fast●Secure●Anonymity
https://www.qyno.org
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: