Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 10:43:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ***** When I was a newbie bounty hunter.  (Read 784 times)
canaveralnonie (OP)

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:41:48 AM

I want to share something about the reality.

Investors me not, but at some point of my life...I invest time to find a way to have some alternative coins or bitcoin as well. Investing time and effort in finding some opportunity without throwing a money, all I need to do is find a job here in bitcointalk.org  as a bounty hunter. On my first month of being a bounty hunter, I do a lot of effort to join on shitty campaign cause all I want is to have more experience and income as well. But I left off the importance of choosing the right newly crypto project. For my 5 months of having a good time reading and  investing time, effort, knowledge and idea, some of my campaign didn't work out, so the worst thing will come and all your work will be wasted cause you never find any good payment on all of that. As far as I remember, all my altcoins is equal to 0.110 btc for at least 8 projects.

Well, investing is not only money and other asset you've had. But also time, effort and knowledge as well.

Let me read yours?
SilverCup08

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:15:02 PM

I agree and that's how it is in all kinds of investments. You really need to put in not just your money but your time, effort, knowledge, blood, sweat and tears but you want to have ROIs which are worth it so it always come with a price and sacrifices. Lots of it actually.
bolshojkush

Activity: 784
Merit: 256

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:27:42 PM

To learn how to choose the right bounty campaign, you will need about a year of daily market research. If you don't have time for that, you'd better give up the idea of becoming a bounty hunter.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

Revvo1

Activity: 272
Merit: 1

"simply getting the job done"

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:53:52 PM

Going back in time, I think that should be some 8 months back when I came in without knowing anything. I can say it was smooth sailing back then cos bounty rules ain't as cumbersome as we have it today. Also their were less scam ICO back then. I.e, participating in something like 5 campaigns at a time, you can be sure of over three to get something outta unlike now.

Mycro Jobs
〈 SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE ⟩
khalifa25

Activity: 242
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:01:08 PM

Having to join bounty for a good half year. I learned so much not only about cryptocurrency but also the blockchain technology. But I was different then. Before I don't choose campaigns that I joined. Hoping that what I joined is not a scam. But now I have matured in crypto and tends to be choosy in the bounty I joined
udayantha11

Activity: 770
Merit: 17

2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 01:14:29 PM

when i am staring the bounty programmes its in 2017 end months. so when i am getting bounties rewars those are very high because that period is the peak period. my bounty worth 10000$ more.

we all need universal power and cyclist of Everything
-2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022-
=BTC will make it, but might be a long winter=

Stronger the storm, brighter the rainbow
marapundavela
Copper Member

Activity: 98

GIGZI -INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT www.gigzi.com

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:20:53 PM

This is actually my first time joining a campaign. I was a member here in bitcointalk since October 2017 but didn't use the opportunity to join the bounty. I just turned Jr. Member and i regret those months i missed for joining such things.  Now, im reading a lot regarding blockchain technology.

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
mugawanti

Activity: 48

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:23:41 PM

it is a very interesting experience and I am also currently developing myself to become a trader and investor in an altcoin that I feel has high potential for the future.
mariomerula

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:24:23 PM

Me too at the beginnin I used to do as many bounties as I can manage but now I learned the importace of select a good bounty and leave shitty ones.

▰▰▰▰▰ CRYPKART ▰▰▰▰▰ (https://crypkart.com)
▰ Quick buy and sell bitcoins online. Fast and secure. ▰
DJ_Rick

Activity: 241

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:25:00 PM

I have never been a real ICO hunter because I have never had enough time for this. Now I think that icos aren't the best way to invest time and money. To my mind, it is better to trade than participate in icos
Wenmanong

Activity: 134

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:26:29 PM

As a newbie we have to start first in bounty hunting so that we learn what is all about cryptocurrency, we need to understand more and become mature so that we can move on at the next level.
haryatiposton01

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:37:47 PM

many bounty hunters experience the same things as you, work hard for months and no payments, many ICO scams circulate in crypto forums, we all know there is no screening about ICO registering and starting their projects, we also know there is no guarantee payment for prize hunters, we must be familiar and be more careful in finding ICOs.
apirmalakas

Activity: 134

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:39:10 PM

I agree to you on this, investing is not only money but also time money and effort as well. In fact bounty hunters can be considered as investors too since they are providing services for the team.
Jateng

Activity: 1324
Merit: 152

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:48:36 PM

Investors me not, but at some point of my life...I invest time to find a way to have some alternative coins or bitcoin as well. Investing time and effort in finding some opportunity without throwing a money, all I need to do is find a job here in bitcointalk.org  as a bounty hunter. On my first month of being a bounty hunter, I do a lot of effort to join on shitty campaign cause all I want is to have more experience and income as well. But I left off the importance of choosing the right newly crypto project. For my 5 months of having a good time reading and  investing time, effort, knowledge and idea, some of my campaign didn't work out, so the worst thing will come and all your work will be wasted cause you never find any good payment on all of that. As far as I remember, all my altcoins is equal to 0.110 btc for at least 8 projects.

Well, investing is not only money and other asset you've had. But also time, effort and knowledge as well.

Let me read yours?

0.110 for a newbie is not bad. Just be thankfuk that you earn. As you level up your rank, you wilk receive or earn a much higher amount. I see you have a bad experience in bounty. I think I am lucky enough that I did not encounter those kind of things when I was a newbie or for sure I will give up already. Like you I also choose to be a bounty hunter because all I can offer is my time and effort. I think all of it are worth it if we are in a right campaign. We really have to choose which one is good. We really have to be choosy.
Dextord

Activity: 335
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:46:11 PM

I agree with you being a bounty hunter that you have to work hard and never give up in carrying out assignments even though many bounty projects that scam remain careful and careful in choosing projects
canaveralnonie (OP)

Dota2

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:14:50 AM

To learn how to choose the right bounty campaign, you will need about a year of daily market research. If you don't have time for that, you'd better give up the idea of becoming a bounty hunter.
Daily market research is good, but every other day is not the same from yesterday or today. Just like looking to a same sea, yes it's a similar wave and same color of it... but admit to your self that it's not the same view and current pressure from within. The crypto currency is still unpredictable.
Jericka D Ranillo

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 05:20:03 AM

Just the quote of "experience will make you perfect". Same with you my friend, my first bounty experience is not good as the other bounty earnings. More scam but im not feeling bad because i do my best to find the project good or not. Then these failure makes me more choosy in a bounty. Less projects is okey but make sure no one of them can be scam

canaveralnonie (OP)

Dota2

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:21:06 AM

Let me read yours?

0.110 for a newbie is not bad. Just be thankfuk that you earn. As you level up your rank, you wilk receive or earn a much higher amount. I see you have a bad experience in bounty. I think I am lucky enough that I did not encounter those kind of things when I was a newbie or for sure I will give up already. Like you I also choose to be a bounty hunter because all I can offer is my time and effort. I think all of it are worth it if we are in a right campaign. We really have to choose which one is good. We really have to be choosy.
Sounds like you don't need to down your guts or pride. But in the reality, there's a lot of bounty hunter around on this website. You are lucky and skilled enough if you find a good deal. Bias system is normal specially if the bounty manager has a group of bounty hunters wanna be. Did you experience that?
prukerohen

Activity: 104

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:27:33 AM

When I was a newbie hunter, it is safe to say that I didn't exactly know what I was doing. I needed the extra funds, and wanted to do something to get theem, but I didn't fully understand how bounty worked, and so majority of the bounties I did then did pay out, cos I probably spent time or a shitty project, or didn't carry out tasks like I was supposed to.
gelinshidong

Activity: 459

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:33:10 AM

I am not a full-time bounty hunter, but I usually choose a signature task, so that I will not waste my time, I can complete the task during the daily chat, and the bonus of the signature activity is still very good. on time. I think this is a very good thing.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: