Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 11:35:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 18% of US students own coding money, according to Coinbase. almost girls are als  (Read 273 times)
carrascos

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:01:40 AM

it's good that young people are interested in this technology because we can be then sure that there is a future in crypto-currencies

◯●●●●●       OmniBazaar.com       ●●●●●◯
Shop without middlemen. Pay without bankers
CandyCoconut

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:29:44 AM

People who learn through Udemy, Coursera, edX, and Udacity are not counted here so a huge portion of people who are participating in such course are going unnoticed in such surveys. However, this will not make any significant change to the market as they are not involved in it directly.
Ilegendph

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

Thinking on the higher plane of existence.

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 01:00:36 PM

What is "coding money"? The main article used Crypto and "Coding Money" means just nothing, no sense. You really need to use a good spinning tool.

What made you to say that? I don't believe that its just nothing because they can develop something that we didn't think that is possible. You can never tell the future by just looking at the present conditions. Maybe as you look now, the crypto and coded money is just a source of income or a scheme but there are other people that are looking to it as the next generation of systems that may revolutionize transactions . It just a matter of perspective dude!

E C O S T A R T |                              telegram      twitter      facebook                     Instant and transparent
                                   WE CREATE A CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR OUR PLANET  ▬▬▬▬   financing of environmental
[   WHITEPAPER      ONEPAGER   ]                JOIN                               projects.     
rodskee

Activity: 2408
Merit: 202

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 01:18:08 PM

This might be yung student interesting study the blockchain because beside an exciting it will a source of income
No doubt that cryptocurrency continues to become interesting because they of new technology
Someday crypto will a very popular and famous currency in the entire world

BrewMaster
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292

There is trouble abrewing

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 01:45:11 PM

What is "coding money"? The main article used Crypto and "Coding Money" means just nothing, no sense. You really need to use a good spinning tool.

What made you to say that? I don't believe that its just nothing because they can develop something that we didn't think that is possible. You can never tell the future by just looking at the present conditions. Maybe as you look now, the crypto and coded money is just a source of income or a scheme but there are other people that are looking to it as the next generation of systems that may revolutionize transactions . It just a matter of perspective dude!

it is the wrong term, that's all. "coding money" means nothing. it is called cryptocurrency. in its nature it is the same thing. there is no difference because they are both describing the same result but you can't just come up with terms like that. i think OP is translating something that comes up with this term otherwise it is nothing that is ever used.

There is a FOMO brewing...
Argoo

Activity: 2310
Merit: 227

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 02:17:55 PM

All these figures testify to the fact that in the United States the use of crypto currency is still very weak compared to other advanced countries in this respect. What is 18 percent among students? It's only one in five. Of course, the situation is improving and should improve, but this process is very slow, although it can not proceed quickly, since the crypto currency is a completely new phenomenon in our life. And in many respects depends on the attitude of state bodies to the crypto currency. In the US, this attitude to the crypto currency is more negative than friendly.
MeaglesMind

Activity: 181

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:51:02 AM

I think we are on the absolute track. I assume that it is a  that people accept or invest on bitcoin. The adoption of the new technology is always a long process so I believe we do right thing.
Flor1982

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 09:02:27 AM

This is much expected as everyday Bitcoin and the Crypto currencies becoming more popular each day in which many people are now learning about Bitcoin in all over the world. We just hope that development like this will help to boost the market price once again as we have waiting for a long time for the market to bounce back.
tegarp90

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 10:24:07 AM

The majority of US students want to take a pre-codec and blockchain technology course.18% of students own pre-coded

According to a recent nationwide survey of 675 students co-authored with Qriously, 18% of students said they owned encrypted assets, one in four said they would definitely attend the course. about pre-coding or blockchain.

David Yermack, chief financial officer at the University of New York's Stern School of Business, said such courses would greatly benefit students. The number of students enrolled in the blockchain course has increased almost sixfold in the past four years, the report said.

According to him, such sudden increase is due to:

"The process is going well, so most financial data will move to blockchain-based organizations. Students will benefit greatly through this field study. "

Another review also shows that one of the top 50 universities in the world will be targeted for pre-coding and blockchain courses. Of the top 50 US universities, ranked by US News and World Report, 42% provided at least one course on coding and blockchain related research, while 22% provided more than one course. The survey noted the growing interest of students in this course. 47% of students in social sciences and 34% of students in computer science and engineering said they were interested in studying coding.

It accounts for less than 1% of the total worldwide encoding

This news came after CTO Coinbase, Balaji Srinivasan, made comparisons that only 8% of Americans own pre-coding and accounts for less than 1% of the total encoding worldwide. Up to 63% of adults own a smartphone. However, this has generated a wave of questions from tweets that doubt the accuracy of extrapolating the future rate of ownership of codewords from current data.

That's an usual thing in a very great country like US, i think every people on US is know about cryptocurrency due to the biggest volume on btc transactions is from US.
And people's brain and vision in US is more far than other country
Heleacce

Activity: 72

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 10:52:09 AM

Putting aside the term coding money, it is encouraging to see the take up of crypto-based study in the Uni's. I wonder however, how bleeding edge the courses taught will be, with such a rapid change in the crypto space all the time.
[/quote] Not minding the price of crypto and the volatility, the cryptography and blockchain is what it's all about. It's an emerging new technology with huge potential. Glad that UNI's are willing to teach students about it.
icostairs

Activity: 28
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:12:19 AM

This is good because people would start using applications built on the blockchain and this would slowly bring more customers in the blockchain sphere. This would create extra value to the cryptocurrencies because speculation wouldn't have such a big role anymore
tradcoin
Copper Member

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:32:45 PM

It's good news. But I think it should be worldwide not only in the US. I know very little about blockchain technology, but I still want to invest here. Because I know only basics rules are enough to make a profit from this market.
kerzhake

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:38:30 PM

crypto currency is gaining popularity at a frantic pace and this can not be denied. I believe that in five years there will be as many people using crypto currency as using smartphones

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    I N F L E U M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   
█ ▌   Pre - sale  ➧  Oct 1, 2018    ⌊  http://infleum.io  ⌉
HeXecutor

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:41:41 PM

What can I say, the future is approaching. Indeed, the introduction of specialties related to crypto-currencies in general would be an excellent dey. Somewhere even already this practice is applied (where I do not remember). And maybe it's really worth paying attention to the specialties in this field ... soon it can become very lucrative
HenryHope

Activity: 22

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 09:19:57 AM

The young optimistic approach to this technology is interesting. I wish it could educate young people in the Middle East country. Blockchain technology is in the right direction and in the right hand.
Chrissanth5524

Activity: 39

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 10:03:57 AM

This is really exciting news and it proves that market demand is increasing day by day. The young optimistic approach to this technology is interesting. I wish it could educate young people in the Middle East.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: