Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 03:32:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: INFLEUM - BRAND PUBLISHING BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM  (Read 144480 times)
damniatx_

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:24:44 PM

I see the crypto market conditions right now, not the proper conditions to invest. but I saw the concept and innovation of the project Infleum is very convincing. I think investing in this project would be profitable in the future.
I hope so. Because I want to invest in such projects and support new and fresh projects. I think that it should be in its place and the prices will go up a little.
of course in a short time everything will be much better than now. But we need to have patience and wait for this moment, and the crypto market will start to grow.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:35:37 PM

Having an SDK and better API Makes things much more easier for developers am sure deployments of apps is going to be much better
Yes I agree ,with you as the SDK makes the work more effectively good and efficient for the development team.
sathvik112

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:41:11 PM

INFLEUM the brand publishing block chain platform has provides 8 DAPP services by ELSOL company has high measures and distributes value of influence acording to the INFLEUM academy and I wish that it will goes more and more it the high in the future.
hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:45:58 PM

I see the crypto market conditions right now, not the proper conditions to invest. but I saw the concept and innovation of the project Infleum is very convincing. I think investing in this project would be profitable in the future.

The innovation and the concept means little price wise these days in the crypto market, everything is based on the manipulation by the whales
I think that you were not mistaken when choosing a project for investment. The project is new, but Ude starts to be in demand and many are interested in the project.
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:49:25 PM

Where can I see the documents on registration of the project? On the official site, I did not find any documents. Maybe you will post them here?
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:01:45 PM

The innovation and the concept means little price wise these days in the crypto market, everything is based on the manipulation by the whales
I think that you were not mistaken when choosing a project for investment. The project is new, but Ude starts to be in demand and many are interested in the project.
There should be such conditions and rules and those are based on the reauirements and stratagies of the project to meet the goals and manipulation ? It is very clear not to proceed with assumptions that will not allow to reach the expected goal.
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:16:43 PM

I hope so. Because I want to invest in such projects and support new and fresh projects. I think that it should be in its place and the prices will go up a little.
of course in a short time everything will be much better than now. But we need to have patience and wait for this moment, and the crypto market will start to grow.

It is hard to invest directly to new projects because you cannot totally see what will happen in the future, that is why it is better to know and understand everything first in order to have an idea  what the project had focus with.  If it is useful to everyone or not. Surely, it can help you decide if you will continue your investment or not.
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 10:27:45 PM

Market is affecting most icos these days due to ETH down-fall but am sure things are beginning to pickup piece by piece and i think this platform will be more like a step up to that

Janeterrekg

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:35:00 PM

Market is affecting most icos these days due to ETH down-fall but am sure things are beginning to pickup piece by piece and i think this platform will be more like a step up to that
Every experts believe only ETH is not leading the entire crypto at the same time price dip will be for a temporarily timeline and there will be various new changes in the economy and it will be back normal.
wpc143

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:39:53 PM

INFLEUM the brand publishing block chain platform has provides 8 DAPP services by ELSOL company has high measures and distributes value of influence acording to the INFLEUM academy and I wish that it will goes more and more it the high in the future.

Well, we hope that it could be happen but right now, the team are much focus on their privatesale. Perhaps, they need to collect first some good amounts for the future development base on their roadmap and will take more time before the implementation and launching happens.
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:04:33 PM

This project is in dire need of various kinds of support to develop it. There are many good things that should be promoted as soon as possible.
I totally agree with you. In fact, Infleum have good idea, but the mission of the team is will bring this project for more people to know.

vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:10:00 PM

The whitepaper is well-prepared. My impression is that the Infleum team really put their time, effort and even money to create this project. Not just a whirlwind concept. They just need to exhaust their means in marketing to attract large number of users.
Well, of course, this is one of any project goal. So i think they will do some action at the future, at least, they make a good airdrop till now.
HandsomePeople

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:42:38 PM

I was confuse by the term brand publishing because I am unfamiliar with it and I assume many here are the same, So I had to google it. It basically means, deliver informative or educational content to customers rather than pushing or interrupting them with direct promotional messages which usually bothers customers. Therefore INFLEUM whould be a platform to publish this kinda of content using a blockchain.
unemployed

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 02:39:38 AM

Are the 3 ETH giveaways are legit? That's a big price then for supporters, What are the rules to be able to participate in that contest.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
PwrLeveld

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 02:57:44 AM

Any live interviews from the team I think that will be a good plan to attract members and investors to join the ICO sale.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
FourByfour

Activity: 350

D.U.G

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:33:13 AM

@admin what is the main focuses of this project? Is it on advertising platforms or promoting new products for consumers?

Jorandck

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:38:52 AM

Any live interviews from the team I think that will be a good plan to attract members and investors to join the ICO sale.
Interviews are an effective step to attract new users, but this step must be supported by a great team that can convince the audience. don't forget promotions through social media, because almost all humans use social media and that is the first step in platform imaging.
lobster88

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:13:12 AM

Well, I can see a great good future awaiting to this project. I like the Ann thread of the Infleum. Why? It is not because the good look of the thread but the content it have, having all the necessary things that people will look into a crypto project as well as the organized of the information and easy to understand bunch of information.
hxmsam

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 06:33:37 AM

There should be such conditions and rules and those are based on the reauirements and stratagies of the project to meet the goals and manipulation ? It is very clear not to proceed with assumptions that will not allow to reach the expected goal.
It's true, if you do not think that this project will not be able to reach the peaks, you should not say so. Everything can change, at any moment a large investor can come.
Mommyshark

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 06:37:17 AM

Interviews are an effective step to attract new users, but this step must be supported by a great team that can convince the audience. don't forget promotions through social media, because almost all humans use social media and that is the first step in platform imaging.

Good exposure to social media and other channels  would really a great help in promoting the project to gain popularity and supporters. Hopefully, the team could established good marketing way for the goodness of this project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: