Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:21:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Coins that are ripe for a pumpin' in early March  (Read 1231 times)
theomoplatapus (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 07:09:31 AM

Which coin do you currently have an eye on that you see as criminally undervalued?  I'm gonna go with klondike as my #1.  Right now it has the same number of total coins as aurora but one thousandth the value.  It already has payment processors, no premine, and it just experienced a massive block reduction.  The next coin I'm looking at is believe it or not aurora at 0.07.  If it were to maintain the 4000 difficulty the price should rise over the 0.1 mark.  Long term of course it is very questionable.  There are several newer coins near the 1 satoshi mark like Grumpy, Electric, Bee, and Carbon but buying at 1 satoshi is easier said than done.  But I'm on the lookout for more opportunities and want to hear your thoughts.

And by definition I have invested in these coins or else I wouldn't have undervalued them  Cheesy

#Bitcoin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Fraxinus
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 07:50:21 AM

Blackcoin and mintcoin.

Blackcoin just 2 days ago witched to PoS and is still massively undervalued.

Mintcoin is still mineable but not profitable at these prices so expect a pump soon.

TiberiuC

Activity: 311

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 07:56:14 AM

Smartcoin,quibitcoin.
btc4ever

Activity: 321

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 08:11:40 AM

ronpaulcoin.  sexcoin.

and pretty much every altcoin right now.

Psst!!  Wanna make bitcoin unstoppable? Why the Only Real Way to Buy Bitcoins Is on the Streets. Avoid banks and centralized exchanges.   Buy/Sell coins locally.  Meet other bitcoiners and develop your network.   Try localbitcoins.com or find or start a buttonwood / satoshi square in your area.  Pass it on!
silvetti

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 08:14:44 AM

SmartCoin
Massively undervalued
coa032

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 08:38:07 AM

Maxcoin and qubitcoin.
watuba

Activity: 211
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 08:38:51 AM

darkcoin

theomoplatapus (OP)

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 08:41:10 AM

Maxcoin and qubitcoin.
Didn't max get forked?

#Bitcoin
Armando

Activity: 870

Trading will make me rich)

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 08:42:16 AM

Nyan, Maxcoin, Coynie. Also Blackcoin, Huntercoin, Darkcoin. And of course Bitcoin and NXT)))
Oldminer
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 08:42:31 AM

LOT & TOP

If you like my post please feel free to give me some positive rep https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=18639
Tip me BTC: 1FBmoYijXVizfYk25CpiN8Eds9J6YiRDaX
Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2014, 02:54:59 PM

You might want to look at Counterparty [XCP]: it trades on Poloniex

https://poloniex.com/exchange/btc_xcp

Slumped a lot, offers true 2nd gen crypto technology but its implementation is in the bug-chasing stage. I believe the devs will straighten up the snarls and get the framework running smoothly. Should they do so, it'd be a good pump because there'd be good news on the development front. People who sold off in disgust at the bugginess will remember the promise of XCP and get interested again.

Because I anticipate good news coming, I think this coin is a sleeper that'll become pumpable should the bugfix new spread.

Good news coming: worthwhile pump.

But I'm old-fashioned that way  Roll Eyes

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

boxuser

Credits CRD 1st Decentralized Exchange coin

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 03:02:23 PM

revolutioncoin CHE --> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=469910.0
Blackcoion BC --> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=469640.0
Credits CRD --> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=432098.0
Pennies CENT once its back up and fixed and running -->https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=269145.0
TAKEICOIN --> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=452902.0
TAG --> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=317408.0

BulletProof_za

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 03:07:31 PM

+1 for Cent
Also Flappycoin
hostmaster

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2014, 03:14:18 PM

Blackcoin and mintcoin.

Blackcoin just 2 days ago witched to PoS and is still massively undervalued.

Mintcoin is still mineable but not profitable at these prices so expect a pump soon.
agreed both are tough currencies.
Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2014, 02:14:54 AM
Last edit: March 06, 2014, 11:50:23 AM by Nxtblg

Which coin do you currently have an eye on that you see as criminally undervalued?  I'm gonna go with klondike as my #1.  Right now it has the same number of total coins as aurora but one thousandth the value.  It already has payment processors, no premine, and it just experienced a massive block reduction.  The next coin I'm looking at is believe it or not aurora at 0.07.  If it were to maintain the 4000 difficulty the price should rise over the 0.1 mark.  Long term of course it is very questionable.  There are several newer coins near the 1 satoshi mark like Grumpy, Electric, Bee, and Carbon but buying at 1 satoshi is easier said than done.  But I'm on the lookout for more opportunities and want to hear your thoughts.

And by definition I have invested in these coins or else I wouldn't have undervalued them  Cheesy

Now that you mention it, Reddcoin [RDD] caught fire today. This morning, it was languishing at around 7 satoshis at CryptoRush. About 0.1 BTC's worth were crossed at 6. Then, this late afternoon or evening, the coin hit an exploitable bug and the price marched up to 10 satoshis. Before Cryptorush went down for maintenance, the high bid was 12 satoshis and the low ask was 14.

[EDIT: I earlier sais that Reddcoin forked; it didn't. It had an exploitable bug that's been fixed with a mandatory upgrade. What I though was a "fork" was a rollback.]

When a coin has to rollback its blockchain, people have to hold what they've got and don't move 'em; they can't upload them to exchanges. If they try after the bug's been hit, their transaction is reversed. So, a rollback means a supply squeeze. And it looks like the daytraders and quick-flippers moved in and pushed the price up.

What I don't know: is there some pumper taking advantage of the bug/rollback to give RDD a nice pump? Huh

Redd page on Cryptorush. Last I checked, CryptoRush's RDD/BTC pair was down for maintenance.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

Armando

Activity: 870

Trading will make me rich)

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 09:30:03 AM

Looks like BlackCoin did not reached its limit yet, don't miss the train!
lucaspm98

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 03:21:40 PM

Definitely Flappycoin. Look out for the 1 to 10 satoshi jump very soon. Buy as much as you can at 1-2 satoshis, even a small increase could realize several hundred percent profits.
tokyoghetto
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 03:31:04 PM

RBBT on mintpal
shanent

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 03:36:09 PM

On poloniex take a look on Yin and Yang coin, Q2C and PMC (few BTC to pump this last for more than 10X)

Print yOur PreMineCoin CaLenDar  PMC(φ) 16z7TSgoXRTepHFT1CEBXA3j5jWVQ2uADL  BTC 1AeMvtC9nhboL7fSMkyNykW864rEQWUjQC
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: