Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 12:27:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What mindset should we have as a investor ?  (Read 237 times)
ionman93

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 10:18:45 AM

there's a sentence i think is quite suitable to post here : when u get pregnant, everyone comes to congrats you, but no one will cares how many times you'd been fucked
why need care how many time been fucked? because that are so enjoy thing...xD
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
manwithsuit909 (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 10:29:18 AM

A mind of a risk-taker but with thinking of an accurate tactician and move of a strategist. We as investors should always have the courage to take risk but before doing so we need to have our moves and strategy be well coordinated thus somehow would make our risk-taking as a calculated move. Meaning though we do not have certainties what would happen when we invest we still have a back plan in any worst case scenario that we can think of.

Totally agree ,we can't control what will happen but what we can do is control our risk to the lowest ,while doing that prepare plan B
Cause we never knows things go side ways until what level
manwithsuit909 (OP)

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 10:31:33 AM

there's a sentence i think is quite suitable to post here : when u get pregnant, everyone comes to congrats you, but no one will cares how many times you'd been fucked
not only an asshole also a playboy yeah ?What did the world done to you ....you need help bro
ionman93

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 10:34:10 AM

omg bro you know why all crypto make their price on paper?
if we just try to using coin and earn coin to make money then until the end i think u will lose it all...except u fucking lucky all the time.
crypto same like a share ..if we have more crypto or share in hand what can you do is you can  try exchange share cap with other company exp: grabcar or meituan.
hey kids..im Put money into your pocket..learn something new here..

Lmao,who are you to say i'm kid ,fine than since you think you are soooooo right and clever ,how much profit in total you get until now within  this year in percentage.Its not like share come in its totally different thing ,pls .Share cap ?you thought everyone in this world is freaking rich and there's no poor is it ?
wtf you are try to saying, if the guys is so poor how can he get money to invest?..my suggestion for the  poor man just keepit up..dont trade and do anything..because this game is for the  rich man to play...if they join here only will let the bigshark to eat them ..

Jesus ,ignorance and full of ego truly speak what is you're personality
i bet you came from a rich family to have this kind of mindset ,i don't blame that you have this sad life of your's .Hopefully karma will come to you and let you learn ...lol rich man game
you are very dumb person i ever seen berfore, what the point i bet me is rich or poor family? even i came from poor family also can't change this reality world...wake up man...when you lose all the money , can you pray with jesus and ask him pay you back the lose? it can't.
OMG....dude you really need help.Your mind is so twisted.Do you even understand what's the reason for this post  and what are you  talking ?You are going way off topic ,you are the one should wake up
Everyone knows what is reality and there's no need to bring up religion here.Investment doesn't have any link with it
i knew that is out of topic..but i try to adjust your mindset, still like stop at before me. so childish and still believe the  world have santa
ionman93

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 10:38:13 AM

not only an asshole also a playboy yeah ?What did the world done to you ....you need help bro
wtf i mean the girl not me, you think my asshole  for for fuck?
but i think your asshole will feel my kick..
manwithsuit909 (OP)

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:20:59 AM

You want some beef bro ,come
aint scared someone that die a click from thanos lmao
ionman93

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:29:34 AM

so you think you are really strong guy? no point but you brain less...
vasilev456

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:41:27 AM

There are people who know how to make money from the air, that's it they get the right investment!
ionman93

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:32:48 AM

There are people who know how to make money from the air, that's it they get the right investment!
any new coin you are trust it and investing? can sharing?
arion6868

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:53:21 AM

A mind of a risk-taker but with thinking of an accurate tactician and move of a strategist. We as investors should always have the courage to take risk but before doing so we need to have our moves and strategy be well coordinated thus somehow would make our risk-taking as a calculated move. Meaning though we do not have certainties what would happen when we invest we still have a back plan in any worst case scenario that we can think of.
i think this is for an experienced investor speech, for a newbie, who is the accurate tactician to choose? how to make the well planning?
arion6868

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:56:08 AM

You want some beef bro ,come
aint scared someone that die a click from thanos lmao
i think both u guys need to chill out, just a place we all can share out our opinion but why make things getting complicated?
arion6868

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 08:09:23 AM

so you think you are really strong guy? no point but you brain less...
calm man, be cool, no need to make thing worst, the skies are blue the grass is green, the world is beautiful
Zhen Zhibing

Activity: 121

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:07:56 AM

To be a good investor, we must have calm and cold mindset.
DigitalCyberius

Activity: 129
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:46:20 AM

Learn, research, and practice. Make calculated decisions, and don't trade on emotions. Learn about passive income, and invest some of your returns into that. Never invest what you're not willing to lose. Get some good tools as well, at least if you're trading the stock market, like the MacD and other indicators. Learn from others who have been successful.

Hope there's some ideas in there Smiley
The Cyberius team.
manwithsuit909 (OP)

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 10:24:35 AM

Basically u mean how to lowered our risk to the max ?
manwithsuit909 (OP)

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 10:35:26 AM

yup
manwithsuit909 (OP)

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 10:40:27 AM

Learn, research, and practice. Make calculated decisions, and don't trade on emotions. Learn about passive income, and invest some of your returns into that. Never invest what you're not willing to lose. Get some good tools as well, at least if you're trading the stock market, like the MacD and other indicators. Learn from others who have been successful.

Hope there's some ideas in there Smiley
The Cyberius team.

thanks for the sharing  :)and what is cyberius team actually?
3lyntmy

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 11:33:37 AM

Investing has been a mainstream for years,but still there's lot people lost their money in investing well some of us become filthy rich because it ,also there's still a lot of people have zero ideas about it .Doesn't matter you are investing in crypto ,stock ,real-estate the list goes on,there is always loser and winners.It feel like gambling with luck either you earn or you lose but that's not the true story ,knowledge play a very important subject as well,if you don't understand the project or product you invest in and hoping to become rich my suggestion you better work 9 to 5 and stop thinking investment .Than strategy ,how much to invest ?which to invest to secure our profit (bare in mind don't ever think how to earn as much as we can ,u will be doom if you have that mindset.)Third ,latest news ,intel ,prediction also very important ,don't forget about the community as well.

How?When?What?Where?

I believe everyone has this experience ,topics about How,When,What,Where.Personally i think this question only ask by lazy people that hoping giving less effort and getting all the benefit.My friend always ask me this and my answer is Research!Research!Research!And Research!Its your own money you invested in so take full responsibility of it .You may be lucky once or twice just by following others but seriously how much luck you think you will have ?Well this is my own opinion you agree with it or just leave it.But do remember one thing if just play planed following what others say don't complaint when you lose your money.

This is some of my opinion as a investor mindset ,anything i miss?hemm not sure,still learning as well do add on in comment thanks

Investor should do research before invest in any project, don't greedy. Set a goal and target, once got it then repeat the circle
Ladysmith

Activity: 179
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:16:49 PM

Have to spend money to make money.
Nickydog19

Activity: 34

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 02:58:34 AM

I think the most important part is to stay calm. Sometimes small fluctuations are okay and don't try to increase the bet to earn back the lost money. It's usually how one start to lose.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: