Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 05:23:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Expiry date for topics?  (Read 423 times)
vphasitha01

Activity: 196
Merit: 172

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:55:37 PM
Last edit: September 01, 2018, 07:28:45 AM by vphasitha01

Just because you support his suggestions you were given two merits , congrats !  This forum needs a reboot & instead of discussing about so called "shitposters" you should focus on delivering what you know .
Here comes the ICO shill bumper Coolwave again to ruin the discussion going on. When you're stop you stop your childish behaviour and your conspiracy theories about that you're not a scammer.

Actually, I didn't agreed agree with @hilariousetc regarding expiring thread concept. I think you are not reading any of the posts in this thread and just posting nonsense. This forum didn't want to reboot, but you are?

I don't care wether whether you're a scammer or not wether whether you're red tagged or not, but if you have nothing to add to the conversation it's better to avoid posting in a thread rather diverting the topic. I am delivering what I know and by sharing my thoughts regarding going on discussions, but are you? Everyone can see what you're are delivering to the forum when they looking at your trust wall. Cheesy

Sorry @Pinkprint for posting off topic reply.
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
pugman
Legendary

Activity: 2383
Merit: 1551

dogs are cute.

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 10:32:08 PM

Should there be an expiry date for posts, after which the are locked or archived?
Archiving can be a good idea, its there on reddit, and it could be a possible option that users could have, but then again most users don't even bother to lock the topics. I feel this isn't a big enough "issue" that needs to be prioritized on, but it is what it is. Your suggestion, even though it is a decent one unlike crappy "merit ruins lives" types of suggestions, is going to be ignored. Its sad, and its true.

I see this topic has already gone off-topic. Way to go fuckers.

NavI_027

Activity: 1232
Merit: 186

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 02:36:44 AM

Scrolling through there are so many posts with repeated replies
Seems that you're complaining, if so then stop because you are not different from the others. You do the same thing as well Grin.
And mostly more recent posts with litle replies go to the bottom of our feed.

Yeah! The struggle is real. Many new topics only having few replies are easily transcended by the megathreads and/or old spammy threads. Well, there's no concrete rule regarding this meaning you're not liable to any violation if you do this. But as a quality poster, much better if you will not get used to these stuffs simply because that was an unhealthy habit.

@For the guilty ones ~ I just  hope that they will understand what I'm talking about soon. Maybe they will as soon as they relized that doing these stuffs makes feel them not a human anymore. That you're like a robot — bored and lifeless.

Scrolling through there are so many posts with repeated replies, and some other posts which are giving wrong information
The best thing you can do to get rid of posts like these is to hit the "Report to Moderator" button in those posts which are useless that you were talking about.
I agree somehow but if it happened only because of human error and really don't have any bad intentions of spreading a hoax from the very beginning then that was considerable. Maybe advising him to do a revision or locking the thread are enough disciplinary actions already. (IMO)
The Cryptovator
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 2174

Need PR/CMC & CG? TG @The_Cryptovator

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2018, 04:18:19 AM

Scrolling through there are so many posts with repeated replies, and some other posts which are giving wrong information (which was accurate atvthe time it was posted)
And mostly more recent posts with litle replies go to the bottom of our feed.
Should there be an expiry date for posts, after which the are locked or archived?

If post giving wrong information, there is report button on bottom of post, just use it. Why need expiry date for locked or archived thread ? By default no one can reply on locked thread , so no question for bump. I mean locked thread slowly will go last page.

If you are thinking expiry date for all over thread than strongly disagree. If expiry date on all over thread than we will miss many useful post. I don't think all of your suggestion is useful.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
CoolWave

Activity: 630
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 05:24:07 AM

Just because you support his suggestions you were given two merits , congrats !  This forum needs a reboot & instead of discussing about so called "shitposters" you should focus on delivering what you know .
Here comes the ICO shill bumper Coolwave again to ruin the discussion going on. When you're stop your childish behavior and your conspiracy theories about that you're not a scammer.

Actually I didn't agreed with @hilariousetc regarding expiring thread concept. I think you are not reading any of the posts in this thread and just posting nonsense. This forum didn't want to reboot, but you are?

I don't care wether you're a scammer or not wether you're red tagged or not, but if you have nothing to add to the conversation it's better to avoid posting in a thread rather diverting the topic. I am delivering what I know and by sharing my thoughts regarding going on discussions, but are you? Everyone can see what you're are delivering to the forum when they looking at your trust wall. Cheesy

Sorry @Pinkprint for posting off topic reply.

"wether" , "I didn't agreed" ,  "When you're stop " and calling others shitposters  Cheesy , I wonder what will happen to this forum next . Your grammar gave me a cancer . Well you can not feel what I am to this community as you have nothing to discuss . All you have got is only bogus stuffs to talk about .
vphasitha01

Activity: 196
Merit: 172

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:44:27 AM

"wether" , "I didn't agreed" ,  "When you're stop " and calling others shitposters  Cheesy , I wonder what will happen to this forum next . Your grammar gave me a cancer . Well you can not feel what I am to this community as you have nothing to discuss . All you have got is only bogus stuffs to talk about .
Thanks for pointing out my grammatical mistakes (BTW I'm not an English native speaker). I can correct my mistakes in the post (I have already done that), but can you edit your trust wall? Cheesy. You have chosen the decontextualized way of debating. You're not addressing the points what I have highlighted but my grammatical mistakes. You have earned 104 Merits 4 Merits (100 Airdropped) for your contribution to the forum. I think you deserved a lot more than that for your ICO shill bumping service contribution. Seems like I'm not the only one here that didn't feel what you are. LOL
CoolWave

Activity: 630
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 04:42:06 PM

"wether" , "I didn't agreed" ,  "When you're stop " and calling others shitposters  Cheesy , I wonder what will happen to this forum next . Your grammar gave me a cancer . Well you can not feel what I am to this community as you have nothing to discuss . All you have got is only bogus stuffs to talk about .
Thanks for pointing out my grammatical mistakes (BTW I'm not an English native speaker). I can correct my mistakes in the post (I have already done that), but can you edit your trust wall? Cheesy. You have chosen the decontextualized way of debating. You're not addressing the points what I have highlighted but my grammatical mistakes. You have earned 104 Merits 4 Merits (100 Airdropped) for your contribution to the forum. I think you deserved a lot more than that for your ICO shill bumping service contribution. Seems like I'm not the only one here that didn't feel what you are. LOL

I am neither a native speaker and I don't need to  Cheesy . You have corrected your mistakes but after calling them shitposters, can you take your words back ? Cheesy . I am sure you are a time waster idiot for this forum and deserve only hell . You are after merit system, something created by other , you have no existence LOL .
Kakarot01

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 05:46:16 PM

This gathering gives data to all novices who need to find out about bitcoin and so on. There's such a large number of old quality posts here that gives a considerable measure of data to beginners so giving an expiry date for a post is inappropriate.Besides the mods here are dynamic so at whatever point they see excess posts or unseemly answers, they take activities.
Silent26

Activity: 602
Merit: 326

Politeness: 1227: - 0 / +1

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 06:04:07 PM

~snip
~snip
Another Pajeet Nagesh021 vs PEEMAN ( TMAN ) is seems like about to start with these two guys if they continue what they're doing. You should stop it guys, you're leading to a off-topic discussion. You two are messing up the thread, how about make a thread in reputation so then you guys can continue your personal quarrel.

OP, sorry for posting off-topic.

404 Not Found
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: