Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:28:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't pay! Ultimate Crypto-Server Installer Script setup your pool in minutes!  (Read 5171 times)
cryptopool.builders (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 344
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2019, 06:03:50 AM

so with the daemonbuilder script i wrote, there is actually an option that you can select after a coin build fails that has some of the more common fail reasons, and it will apply the fixes and build the coin.

Is there also an option that you can edit the faild file on the compile process ?
Or does your script give an detailed information on what file the compile was faild and what line on the code in the file is the problem that the compile has faild?

Im just asking because there are some wallets that have a few old codes in the file and when you compile them you have a few fails .
And if you dont know how to fix it the code it will take ages to solve it or maybe you dont get it working .

But i guess i dont have to tell you about .

the script does it all. So for example old ass error thats a pain, invalid application of sizeof error. So if the build fails and gives you that error, you rerun daemonbuilder select the Daemon Build Failed - Help! option and then there you will see Fix invalid application of sizeof error option, select that and it makes the edits and then continues to build the coin.

Like I said most of the common ones are there so coin building is a bit easier and faster for both new folks and old timers.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Astrali

Activity: 281
Merit: 130

Crypto Addicted

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2019, 09:12:39 AM
Last edit: November 12, 2019, 11:41:54 AM by Astrali

Ok i pushed a new updated for you guys that are trying to install this locally. The new check will either add your public IP if you are logged in through SSH or it will just put in some dummy IP if you are logging in locally that you will need to change to whatever correct IP you need.

started the setup again with root - as stated in the initial post - it went over the "local ip issue" and is now installing ...

but it looks like it's doing that with the root user now.
i only run it local behind my router - so it's not a big deal - anyway i was wondering Smiley

Thanks for your great work!

Greetings - Astrali

[Edit]
Install completed successfully - tried 2 installs -
first one the ip to admin the system from lan on main computer or localhost .. both just open an empty site.
i guess thats cause yiimp will bind to my external ip (and script wont let me change that) ...
tried to edit this in the settings after complete setup but it didnt change the behaviour.

Join the mining! pool.cryptopowered.club    Smiley   || Need a miner? Rent one! MiningRigRentals
cryptopool.builders (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2019, 04:20:51 PM

Ok i pushed a new updated for you guys that are trying to install this locally. The new check will either add your public IP if you are logged in through SSH or it will just put in some dummy IP if you are logging in locally that you will need to change to whatever correct IP you need.

started the setup again with root - as stated in the initial post - it went over the "local ip issue" and is now installing ...

but it looks like it's doing that with the root user now.
i only run it local behind my router - so it's not a big deal - anyway i was wondering Smiley

Thanks for your great work!

Greetings - Astrali

[Edit]
Install completed successfully - tried 2 installs -
first one the ip to admin the system from lan on main computer or localhost .. both just open an empty site.
i guess thats cause yiimp will bind to my external ip (and script wont let me change that) ...
tried to edit this in the settings after complete setup but it didnt change the behaviour.

interesting. so on a fresh install you are logging in as root user, and are you running the curl command to download the installer from github? If so when it launches its not prompting you to create a user?
Astrali

Activity: 281
Merit: 130

Crypto Addicted

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2019, 07:13:31 PM

interesting. so on a fresh install you are logging in as root user, and are you running the curl command to download the installer from github? If so when it launches its not prompting you to create a user?

i ran the curl command as root user once more to upgrade the script!
and it was not asking me again for the user to run on ..

biggest problem was the ip yiimp binds to .. (external ip)
i dont want to use it for external connections - therefore i'm not setting any portforwarding from my router.

accessing the internal ip only gives me a blank page (on main pool address and on admin address).

i can't interrupt my gateway connection while installing cause it can't download then Cheesy

i'm ready to reinstall my ubuntu 18 to start from scratch again if neccesary!
Just wanted to know if this should work or not Smiley

greetings - Astrali

Join the mining! pool.cryptopowered.club    Smiley   || Need a miner? Rent one! MiningRigRentals
OldSchoolCPU

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 12, 2019, 10:13:06 PM

Total noob question: What's next? I'm totally new to this and really have no clue on what do do next to get the pool configured or setup. I would appreciate ANY help from anyone on this.

I guess what I'm asking, is for a step-by-step (setting up a cryptopool-builders yiimp pool for Dummies) guide to get the server up and running for testing, and then production for the public.

My long term goal is to have a public anonymous solo merged mining pool for LTC and DOGE, to start, with addition of new coins in the future.
The current solo mm pool I am using, the pool OP has been missing-in-action, meaning, no communications what-so-ever with users of his/her pool, in over a year.
The pool I am referring to is TBDice.org, and as far as I can tell, no updates to the pool software, and sometimes the pool gets "stuck" for a while with nothing updating, and it does not mine ALL weights of blocks.

So, is this pool software capable of anonymous solo merged mining, or is a major software re-coding needed? If so, I can make some LTC "donations" to the coder/s to get this pool setup/modified,  up and running.

Thanks in advance.....

cryptopool.builders (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2019, 11:27:47 PM

Total noob question: What's next? I'm totally new to this and really have no clue on what do do next to get the pool configured or setup. I would appreciate ANY help from anyone on this.

I guess what I'm asking, is for a step-by-step (setting up a cryptopool-builders yiimp pool for Dummies) guide to get the server up and running for testing, and then production for the public.

My long term goal is to have a public anonymous solo merged mining pool for LTC and DOGE, to start, with addition of new coins in the future.
The current solo mm pool I am using, the pool OP has been missing-in-action, meaning, no communications what-so-ever with users of his/her pool, in over a year.
The pool I am referring to is TBDice.org, and as far as I can tell, no updates to the pool software, and sometimes the pool gets "stuck" for a while with nothing updating, and it does not mine ALL weights of blocks.

So, is this pool software capable of anonymous solo merged mining, or is a major software re-coding needed? If so, I can make some LTC "donations" to the coder/s to get this pool setup/modified,  up and running.

Thanks in advance.....

you can always join us on our discord channel, we have a pretty good community there. Also there is https://github.com/cryptopool-builders/Multi-Pool-Installer/wiki

Out of the box you can not do solo mining. It does require some heavy coding and DB changes to add that feature.
Lafu
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 3043

View Profile
November 13, 2019, 04:29:08 AM

So, is this pool software capable of anonymous solo merged mining, or is a major software re-coding needed?

You can just create an pool with your setup and just dont share the pool adress or ip or the stratum port with others and point your miners there !
So only you are mining on the pool but you need a lot of hash power if want to find some blocks , for sure it depends on what coin and algo you want to mine.
Solo mining i would advice that you are doing this straight from the wallet you want to mine.
Point your miner to the wallet and start.

Other wise yeb it needs a lot of recoding on the pool software.

cryptopool.builders (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2019, 02:53:46 AM

Updated install video made for Ubuntu 18.04 and SSH key login.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vutxBSdIcQ&feature=youtu.be&hd=1
cryptopool.builders (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2019, 05:21:39 AM

New updated installation video - using daemonbuilder on Ubuntu 18.04 with dedicated ports using addport

http://youtu.be/uPcqty-s5Ss?hd=1
cryptopool.builders (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2020, 04:22:34 PM

lots of new updates and features added!
Krasi

Activity: 8

View Profile
February 09, 2020, 09:12:24 AM

Hello,
There is a problem installing coins.
First, let's say that the installer works very well.
I'm trying with the blake2s algorithm
With the help of the installer and Berkeley 4.x I installed "VERGE",
I opened ports, I created currency, I created .conf
i can't start it. I get an error: "Error reading configuration file: Invalid configuration value gen".
I tried installing the new currency "NEVAcoin",
there I installed with Install Coin with makefile.unix file as described in github. The installation was successful. I reopened the ports, created the currency, .conf.
This is where the demon starts and everything looks normal, but the miner can't join.
Cannot connect to xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:5767

Can you give me a hand. Where is my mistake?

Greetings
cryptopool.builders (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2020, 10:09:41 PM

Hello,
There is a problem installing coins.
First, let's say that the installer works very well.
I'm trying with the blake2s algorithm
With the help of the installer and Berkeley 4.x I installed "VERGE",
I opened ports, I created currency, I created .conf
i can't start it. I get an error: "Error reading configuration file: Invalid configuration value gen".
I tried installing the new currency "NEVAcoin",
there I installed with Install Coin with makefile.unix file as described in github. The installation was successful. I reopened the ports, created the currency, .conf.
This is where the demon starts and everything looks normal, but the miner can't join.
Cannot connect to xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:5767

Can you give me a hand. Where is my mistake?

Greetings

So the example config that is generated in yiimp is kind of a generic across the board config. In this case you will need to remove the gen=0 line for the verge config. You may need to make other edits to the file as well depending on the coin.

is this a single server install? if so the only ports you need to open are the stratum ports. If you arent using dedicated ports for example sha would be 3333 if you are using dedicated ports and using the "addport" command that will automatically open the port it creates for you.

And also if you are not using dedicated ports you need to make sure you start the stratum, so again for sha you would run stratum start sha256 on the cli.

You can also check out https://github.com/cryptopool-builders/Multi-Pool-Installer/wiki for more information or jump in on our discord.
kriptokyng

Activity: 49
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2020, 10:05:31 AM

I have reloaded Ubuntu 16.04 and this 6 times and still haven't got it load a website.
user is in the sudo group
don't install Https
letting it control the firewall

And still don't have a site up.

I had Xavatar on the third try.

What gives.....
kriptokyng

Activity: 49
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2020, 04:15:01 AM

I need to retract my previous statements. This SCRIPT will do it all. It was my selection of OS on my machine that made it so difficult. After some reading on Discord that you have to use Ubuntu Server Edition. Once, I got that correct he help me get it all fine-tuned. Totally enjoy it now. Thanks for all you Hard Work.
YuSoDum

Activity: 164
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 20, 2020, 11:45:02 AM

Has anyone had success with adding a new algo to the pool?
cryptopool.builders (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2020, 10:52:31 PM

Depends on the algo. What are you trying to add?
YuSoDum

Activity: 164
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 24, 2020, 11:28:59 AM

Depends on the algo. What are you trying to add?

Gapcoin

The github has a lot of source code etc. The noncepool github also has stratum software for gapcoin. So im sure it can be done, just not sure how.
topher2880

Activity: 11

View Profile
April 01, 2020, 02:22:40 AM

Hi guys

I have tried this script before, without luck. Installed Xavatar script, successfully and ran 8 coins. I had issues with not paying out, and also a couple of other issues so came back to this script (fully clean install of U16.04)

I have installed the script, MOTD says Main, Blocks, Loop & Debug running, however I cant access the domain name, nor admin.

With the Xavatar version, I changed the YAAMP_ADMIN_IP in serverconfig.php to my local machine IP and could access everything, however this isnt working with your script.

Firefox is throwing ¨Unable to connect" issue regardless of what I do.

Any ideas? Ive set it at my public Ip, local ip, localhost, and 127.0.0.1 but still cant access either my domain, or the admin panel.

Thanks in advance

cryptopool.builders (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2020, 03:53:37 AM

Hi guys

I have tried this script before, without luck. Installed Xavatar script, successfully and ran 8 coins. I had issues with not paying out, and also a couple of other issues so came back to this script (fully clean install of U16.04)

I have installed the script, MOTD says Main, Blocks, Loop & Debug running, however I cant access the domain name, nor admin.

With the Xavatar version, I changed the YAAMP_ADMIN_IP in serverconfig.php to my local machine IP and could access everything, however this isnt working with your script.

Firefox is throwing ¨Unable to connect" issue regardless of what I do.

Any ideas? Ive set it at my public Ip, local ip, localhost, and 127.0.0.1 but still cant access either my domain, or the admin panel.

Thanks in advance

yeah there is an issue with certbot failing, so its preventing nginx to start correctly. Im working on a fix should be done tomorrow.
topher2880

Activity: 11

View Profile
April 01, 2020, 08:35:05 AM

Sweet... thanks... will wipe the drive again and wait patiently  Grin

yeah there is an issue with certbot failing, so its preventing nginx to start correctly. Im working on a fix should be done tomorrow.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: