Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:01:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you start trading?  (Read 3208 times)
signaturecoin

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:03:12 PM

start with a little capital and trade on Bitcoin USD pairs or Bitcoin pairs with your national currency. because fluctuations in Bitcoin prices are not too hard. and the basic technique of learning to trade is to only make a profit of 5% - 10%. and try to buy when the chart is red 2-3 candles in h1 / h2 mode.
This is a good advice that new investors need to capture in order to be able to succeed in this market. Just start with a small amount of money for the purpose of learning the actual experience, once you understand the market, then decide to invest more. Never invest all in one kind of property, that's what I recommend for beginners.
bandungan

Activity: 798

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:35:32 PM

I started trading by looking at coins that have the potential and have good prices. I do this because I don't want to be trapped in the wrong coin trading and only have problems when run. so when I found the right coin I made sure the price was low to make a purchase and wait until the high price then sell.
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:29:03 PM

Trading is less risk compared to other way to earn bitcoin or money. Most of the trader whem they started like me I lost more money but i never stop and look me now I still earning money weekly with the help of trading and even the market still dropping we still earn but it become lower but it's okay. Don't stop if you want to start trading.
maydna

Activity: 2940
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 12:34:27 AM

to start trading, you only need to have balance in your account. you pick one coin, making an analysis of the trend and the price, if you can accept the price then you can try to buy. I suggest buying a small amount if you are not sure about the trend so you can see what will happen later. and if the price is down, then you can make a buy again. with split your buy order like this, your buying price will reduce and you also get much amount of the coin. after you get the coin, you only need to wait for the price to start to increase so you can sell the coin to make a profit. but there is another method you can use to make a profit and you need to learn more about trading.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
netfifox

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:35:36 AM

Before you start trading, you need to learn some trading methods, buy and sell, learn enough to enter the market is necessary.
imsotiredofmoviereboots

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:36:23 AM

I never started my trade with my own money. I used what I got from airdrops and I made it bigger. I'm also brave because the money is not hardearned money but still, I did my research and it resulted in a very profitable way.
olib123

Activity: 183
Merit: 14

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:40:05 AM

Well i have started but i have not been that successfull in trading because i have no patience at all so after some loss i quitted trading and now just try long term holding only.

IanKaramazov

Activity: 79

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 03:51:26 AM

First I start learning by studying technical analysis from books, from people.
Then I started applying those knowledge in to practice by trading on small exchanges with small fees.
Lastly, I learn more and more from year-long-experienced traders. They are amazing.
Bitcoin_Delivery

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:26:12 AM

I think trading is very fun, because I know that trading can make us have the speed of getting results, and I do by buying coins when cheap prices like this
great results of course with the big risks. at this time if we know that the market is experiencing a down trend and of course this will make some people a little bad in terms of mood
befriendmywater

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:31:00 AM

Trading is very risky they said and the information to learn is very wide , every losses and profits  is a experienced that is why I'm very interested in trading , yet i don't know where i should start .

Can you share guys how do you start with this line?
I think you should understand Blockchain technology before investing in it. If you already have knowledge of it, you should start trading with a low amount. I think that is one thing you need to go through before you invest more.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
adamlillian

Activity: 459
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:49:49 AM

Trading is very risky they said and the information to learn is very wide , every losses and profits  is a experienced that is why I'm very interested in trading , yet i don't know where i should start .

You should start trading from a small amount of capital. You should not listen to the words of other investors to invest a lot of money. In addition, you should extract some money you do not want to spend in the next 3 years and use that money to invest in the crypto market.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Ssid

Activity: 67

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:53:11 AM

I started trading cryptos from scratch.

I did not know anything about trading before I stepped into crypto world. I picked up some good articles and started researching.
Then I read books and studied from some professors in my school.
Everything started from then.
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:22:34 AM

I started trading by looking at coins that have the potential and have good prices. I do this because I don't want to be trapped in the wrong coin trading and only have problems when run. so when I found the right coin I made sure the price was low to make a purchase and wait until the high price then sell.
You've started well, I personally trade with the wrong coins because that was my first time of course and actually I lose money that time, since then I started to learn more about trading. I learned how to read charts for at least 9months of studying, and its really not easily since I have my regular job but of course I don't give up that time, and that hard works are now paying back. Learn to trade well, and you will gain more profit.
Wingzcrypto2018
Copper Member

Activity: 110
Merit: 60

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:26:55 AM

If you want to start trading in this business you must know the basic, and as a traders the most important things you need to have is of course the " CAPITAL "
Then, you must sign up first in the exchange which are legit and well known in this industry like Binance, okex, kucoin, and others. Once you have an account you must observe the traders in the platform then of how they act while doing trade in the platform.
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 06:05:11 AM

Start with learn about basic knowledge ( risk, psychology, money management ) and practice. Do that before enter the market to understand how it works and face market reality. Trading is not easy work, need everything ( money, patience and strategy ) to survive and get profit. Trust in you and good luck.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
bitcoin moon

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 07:23:44 AM

I Understand all of you read an writing trading is very risky.But if you do not get the risk then success is not available.That's why I'm very interested in trading.Let's see what happen.  
Howits

Activity: 25

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 09:32:56 AM

everyone can trade crypto, and everyone certainly has a different start and strategy in carrying out their trade, which is very difficult for me to be able to trade is, holding back my emotions and panic when prices suddenly lower the price quickly, difficult for me to be able to control my emotions.
Knowledge and experience are required to start trading.You have be active while handling your trade.If you're newbie you have to start your trade with low amount always remember you need to invest that you can bear to lost.
clairdelune

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 09:34:47 AM

To start trading you should check first the coin that you want to trade. Because if the price of the coin is low it is not good to trade, but if the price of the coin is high then it is good to trade. You should know when is the time to trade or not, cause if you just trade it with and you do not look on the value of the coin if it is high or low then you might sell it with a low value then you will not earn profit from your trading.
tegacoll86

Activity: 77

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 10:45:29 AM

everyone can trade crypto, and everyone certainly has a different start and strategy in carrying out their trade, which is very difficult for me to be able to trade is, holding back my emotions and panic when prices suddenly lower the price quickly, difficult for me to be able to control my emotions.
Every investing is risk but if you can handle it and work with patient it wont gives you lose.Trading are something like buy at low price and hold them do patience and when the price increase you can sell it.
domarakooth

Activity: 94
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 11:26:22 AM

I learned from a fantastic resource on Discord that is a wealth of information on depth chart analysis. Now I focus on 1% per day returns. No more and (hopefully) no less.

If interested come and say hello: https://discord.gg/BN9P2tk
Its not hard to work with trade.Just focus on your invest and don't panic sell. At start you might face some losses, but in the long term, it is best business.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: