Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:55:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you start trading?  (Read 3208 times)
weeks65

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:46:58 PM

Trading is very risky they said and the information to learn is very wide , every losses and profits  is a experienced that is why I'm very interested in trading , yet i don't know where i should start .

Can you share guys how do you start with this line?
I think that for you to be able to trade successfully at this time is very difficult, bitcoin prices are fluctuating continuously and will continue to fall more strongly in my time. Therefore, you should only trade short-term (trading day) at this time to be able to make the profit with the least risk, always have a clear transaction plan and stop loss when trading.
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 12:19:31 AM

Trading is very risky they said and the information to learn is very wide , every losses and profits  is a experienced that is why I'm very interested in trading , yet i don't know where i should start .

Start on reading books, this way can enhance your information about trading but never stop on that. Watch youtube regarding on trading, attend seminars and better also to try trading in a demo account. This is not an easy task, you must put a lot of time here and you better be ready for the losses that you will encounter, you must condition also your emotion.
Vaculin

Activity: 2898
Merit: 612

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 01:33:31 AM

Start on reading books, this way can enhance your information about trading but never stop on that. Watch youtube regarding on trading, attend seminars and better also to try trading in a demo account. This is not an easy task, you must put a lot of time here and you better be ready for the losses that you will encounter, you must condition also your emotion.
Right.Trading is not all about profits,expect that there will be losses too.So you should be ready with your emotions.As long as you have gained enough knowledge from your different resources,then start trading even with a small amount of capital.Just make sure you have chosen the right exchanger and the potential coin you're going to invest so you will make good profits in the end.
Polkadott

Activity: 125
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 04:29:56 AM

before starting trading, you must have capital, adjust to the price requirements of the crypto currency that you will try to buy, and also determine what percentage of profit you will get
musharaf

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 05:23:56 AM

Trading is full of risk but if you are ready to take some risk then it is said that doing trading you must face some losses an for the expert trader information about market is very important. Now the traders use the pie charts and they forecast the future.

rachelia13

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 05:30:01 AM

I agree, trading is very risky, including crypto trading because the crypto coin has a high volatile and difficult to predict, so if we take a wrong decision we might experience a loss. You can find many information available on the internet about trading and sharing experiences from traders. I started trading by learn from my brother who first joined in crypto trading. In theory it is easy to do but the practice is not that easy. Especially for me who didn't have a knowledge and experience at the time, i was also not able to control my emotions so i often suffered losses. But over time i learned from my past experiences so that the same thing will not happen again. My advice for you when starting trading, trading with patiently, do not panic and don't be greedy. We also must be prepared with all the risks that might happen such as losses. There are times when coin prices can rise and fall drastically, so take a wise decision before to buy, sell, hold or cutloss.
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 06:41:14 AM

Trading is not easy with this market.
There is two types of traders
1.Short Term Traders
2.Long Term Traders
Every time we must want to  research before trading. Follow the news,updates  Smiley

yeah you right but both is not easy.. i'm so bad in the trading i just loses with my balance, im not like trading
trading have to know the news and know analize the chart everyday

Me to,Lost couple of BTC worth money by trading.This market given a good advices for us.Waiting for correction  Smiley
People will always lose money from trading because they are so much in a rush to practice when they should still be gaining enough knowledge and practicing with so little before even attempting to start going big on the market.

I was once in this case, read some basics, and the usage of certain indicators and I thought that was it, only to hit the market and realize there are just some decisions you need to be able to make to get the best from the market at certain point and not just all about the use of TAs or indicators. If you cannot take your time to build this confidence from experience, you will be making silly mistakes and adding emotions to trading whether you like it or not.
enwi

Activity: 574
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2018, 08:14:59 AM

to start trading then you must know about trading and can analyze the market well so that you will know which coins have good moves and think wisely, do it at the right time so you will get profit

robertsu

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 02:09:30 AM

You need to start  study the literature on trading, investments, the device of the market. Then studying  the niche where you intend to have a trade. The practice better  to  start with a small deposit. The main here is patience and diligence.
romarry

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 03:22:50 AM

Just like any other trade, to trade in crypto currencies, you need a place where these coins are traded. To get started, you need to register and enter funds into your account, and then start buying and selling crypto

Each trading platform can have different service requirements, so it is best to do research and through several exchange reviews. This will help you choose the place that suits you best.
lienfaye

Activity: 2940
Merit: 629

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 04:48:34 AM

Before I started to try my first trade I gather the important information about trading, there are many articles available out there that can help traders (especially beginners) to be aware of the do's and dont's when you trade.

Then I search for the exchange that is user friendly and can easily understand their features.

I started with small amount, it didnt turn out well but its a good experience because I became aware of the mistakes that newbies usually commit.

Brama Jasa

Activity: 530
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 06:45:55 AM

start trading crypto you must know what you are trading. Have you ever traded on forex before? if you have ever traded there, of course you already know how to trade in the crypto world, you just have to analyze the coins / tokens that you will trade, and also what you have to pay attention to your storage wallet, on the internet there are very many hackers, many of them take coins / our tokens, look for a wallet that has high security and save the private key in a safe place.
fastrabbit

Activity: 216
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 08:26:33 AM

yes tradeing is risky but you can minimize risk by  takeing your time and develop a strategy which works for you. Be careful with what you invest, do not get emotional and be patient. The reality is the market may crash and all of this fall apart, equally we may be on the verge of a global financial revolution where the early adopters will be rewarded with financial freedom.
Mia_pikachu

Activity: 333
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 08:38:44 AM

to be able to start trading, of course you have to memorize coins in the market, and you have to do research on the coins you want to trade, but you have to learn about patience and you have to have good analysis, so learn to trade well and not be emotional and don't panic easily.
nowbitco.in

Activity: 37

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 08:49:53 AM

I think, first you need to look at charts for long times, and figure out where the supports and resistances are. Afterwards, you could learn more about more stuff like indicators, patterns, etc...but the price action and the supply/demand levels imo are the most important and clearest tools of trading. Good luck!
Bubblestonemax

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:03:53 AM

Before you trade, you need to learn the rudiments of trading and what it entails to use technical analysis to trade. After that, you need an exchange account where u carry out the trades after analysis. These are the basic things to learn
Nexus77

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:09:07 AM

to start trading then you must know about trading and can analyze the market well so that you will know which coins have good moves and think wisely, do it at the right time so you will get profit
must know the knowledge and also increase experience by starting trading so that we can benefit from trading and can also understand the cycle
baricuri

Activity: 322

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:34:24 AM

There are quite a few ways, but the best thing is that you should be up on youtube learning, there are quite a lot of tutorials and sharing, however I find quite a lot of sharing videos are quite helpful to us.

weblaraveluser

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:10:44 AM

Trading is full of risk but if you are ready to take some risk then it is said that doing trading you must face some losses an for the expert trader information about market is very important. Now the traders use the pie charts and they forecast the future.

Every investment has the risk you should take because the market price is not stable and it might drop sometimes so you always need to be patient on waiting for the prices to increase.
Zipposs

Activity: 82

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:33:25 AM

You can start checking out these guys: https://discord.gg/2cjRufh. I've been using their free crypto calls for a few months, and I made a small profits 1-2% almost every other day. Also the community is very helpful and I learned a lot new information and ways to cope with emotional trading. There is also a paid section where you will receive daily a 3-5 coins updated every hour.
It's worth it, but I will suggest you first start with the free signals until you become more knowledgeable and calm.
Good Luck!
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: