Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 04:55:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Are We Entering a Crypto Bull Run?  (Voting closed: September 06, 2018, 11:51:31 AM)
Yes - 0 (0%)
No - 0 (0%)
On the way! - 0 (0%)
Not even close... - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto Bull Run!!!  (Read 26279 times)
Xenrise

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:17:52 PM

Guess what another bull trap Cheesy. I don't really know what happened to bitcoin at this case. It should be going up because this is a ber month. Sadly it didn't.
rose8963

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:46:44 PM

ARE WE ENTERING A CRYPTO BULL RUN?!
(Don't sleep on the poll, your opinions matter!)

For the first time in the last few months, people seem to be acting positively about the cryptocurrency market. This is because, in the last couple of days, the market has risen at a surprising rate. On August 27 the global market cap was $215 Billion, on August 29 it is worth $232 Billion. That is nearly an 8% rise. It has lead people to question whether we are experiencing a bull run and how investors should prepare for it. The Financial Times defines a bull run as simply a time when prices rise on a financial market, so by those terms, this could be considered one — however, the question now is about whether traders should be treating it as such. It is one thing to say that we are in a bull run, but it is another to change your trading habits to accommodate for one.

BTCitcoin during the bull run

Bitcoin experienced two impressive jumps in price. One at the start of August 28 which brought it from $6,700 to $6,900, and another later in the day taking it from $6,900 to $7,000. This is in stark contrast to how Bitcoin was performing just one week ago.

The nature of Bitcoin’s rise has also brought other coins up. Ethereum, XRP, Litecoin, and most other cryptocurrencies are seeing the same bullish behavior. The fact that this rise in value is being experienced throughout most coins and tokens is certainly indicative of a bull run.

Not every cryptocurrency is so lucky

Out of the top 100 cryptocurrencies by market cap, there are only a handful of coins and tokens which are performing poorly, most of which are relatively unknown. Of the coins that are well-known, Nano is currently struggling to hold onto its gains from the previous days. WAVES is also stagnating in price (although at noon August 29 it has had a spike) and PIVX is moving negatively. On the note of PIVX, fans of the coin engaged in a debate with fans of its rival: Monero. You can find this debate on the cryptocurrency subreddit. While these coins are not doing their best right now, none of them are declining harshly.

Originally published on https://cryptodisrupt.com
I believe that the bull market has come to an end since the end of 2017, and you can see that at the moment in the bear market, bitcoin and altcoin prices are constantly falling, and I believe the market The bear will continue until the end of 2018. With the market at the moment, I think the bitcoin and altcoin prices will fall sharply and so you should only trade the day to minimize the risk.
leeheidrick

Activity: 106
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 12:04:47 AM

This looks like a bull trap if you look at the daily time frame you would see that we're still on a bear market and it looks like that this trend will continue trough the rest of the year. But it's normal 2017 was a hell of bull trend and of course after a bull a bear will come to maintain the balance for me the current price is still quite over priced compared to the normal price of bitcoin.
I remember back in 2017, I was really going crazy when I saw the price of Bitcoin from $ 19,000 + went down quickly and without stopping, and yeah for now the price of bitcoin is still balanced, but I predict the price of bitcoin will rise in the next few months
leonix007

Activity: 1008
Merit: 297

Grow with community

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:20:48 AM
Last edit: September 07, 2018, 01:36:02 AM by leonix007

This looks like a bull trap if you look at the daily time frame you would see that we're still on a bear market and it looks like that this trend will continue trough the rest of the year. But it's normal 2017 was a hell of bull trend and of course after a bull a bear will come to maintain the balance for me the current price is still quite over priced compared to the normal price of bitcoin.
I remember back in 2017, I was really going crazy when I saw the price of Bitcoin from $ 19,000 + went down quickly and without stopping, and yeah for now the price of bitcoin is still balanced, but I predict the price of bitcoin will rise in the next few months

Its a market correction

Shorts are still high and accumulating

lets see how the bulls will defend their stance

I have a feeling a big pump or dump is on its way stay safe on trading bois
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:23:26 AM
Last edit: September 07, 2018, 02:40:29 AM by deppil

With its primary focus being on financial companies, cryptocurrency wallets, and decentralized exchanges, among others, Oraclize represents a strategic investment securing development of the layer on top of which these financial applications are built.
Lol yeah it's disappointing when we expect the bull trend to occur and prices continue to show positive changes then prices crash
within 1 day. most likely users panic when prices go down but for more detailed reasons why prices are decreasing I don't know yet
gayan7788

Activity: 190
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:35:53 AM

The precious metals investment decline has coincided with a removal of funds from the stock market overall, with investors choosing to pull back from the market, though the market continues to post gains. Concerns about current market levels and monetization policies may be fueling to flight.
bitcoindian

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:05:07 AM

With its primary focus being on financial companies, cryptocurrency wallets, and decentralized exchanges, among others, Oraclize represents a strategic investment securing development of the layer on top of which these financial applications are built.
Lol yeah it's disappointing when we expect the bull trend to occur and prices continue to show positive changes then prices crash
within 1 day. most likely users panic when prices go down but for more detailed reasons why prices are decreasing I don't know yet

Not only you, nobody doesn't know why the prices are decreasing in the market. Due to a price increase in the last year now the price of bitcoin is kept declining and it is affecting all other altcoins. So we need not bother about the current situation but we have to wait patiently instead of selling them for loss.
Duogembrot

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:51:28 AM

I don't think crypto bull run is currently happening and is still in the process of maybe waiting for more good news first to be able to do a bull run for cryptocurrency.
btcyoda

Activity: 644

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 04:06:35 AM

Still, we are in September only which we cannot able to predict what is going to happen in the next month. So it is always good to hold the coin until the bitcoin price starts increasing. Mostly i don't sell any bull run will happen in this year.
bitgoldpanther1978

Activity: 381
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 04:53:13 AM

Bull run is every investor is waiting for this 2018. They are expecting that to happen just as the year ends. This may last about 6 weeks. Buy your coins now while the price is low. Higher chances that the price will go up his coming weeks.
Questat

Activity: 2870
Merit: 604

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 06:05:05 AM

Bull run is every investor is waiting for this 2018. They are expecting that to happen just as the year ends. This may last about 6 weeks. Buy your coins now while the price is low. Higher chances that the price will go up his coming weeks.
Everyone are saying that because that's the thing we suppose to do.
However, not all of us has the balls to still buy more when we see the price is going down, only the brave can buy at the current price
because they are not afraid of the dump and they will hold in the long run, they are not even gonna sell even at bull run because they are expecting for more increase as they hold longer.

KingdomHearts

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 10:56:42 AM

I guess now is the to say that we are now entering the Bull run because Ghost Month is over the Ber months will be the happiest time to hold after we buy some alts last month.
It's already month of September and the market are not recover, bull run? We're not sure about that, look at the market situation almost all crypto currency  aren't yet going to recovery. Personally I thought that before the end of 2018 it will continue to recover.
This is one of the best times to hodl your portfolio tight and invest as much as possible in the coins because of so many reasons. Firstly, the prices of many potential coins are down and it will not be down for long so better invest in it. Secondly, it was speculated by many investors and experts that Bitcoin and some other coins will cross the previous year’s highest record and that might also come true because of the entry of so many people who look for making some money.
anderson705

Activity: 233

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 11:15:34 AM

Indeed, everyone is waiting for  it. Traders love it. Me too is not expecting too much this 2018 but who knows. Anything can happen and can shatter our expectations. I hope this years bull run  can surpassed from last years, its awesome. I hope more good news is coming before ending the  2018.
Aivaryamal

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 11:47:48 AM

Before the bullish rally is still early, it is the usual small growth, which again was replaced by a correction, that's when the market will increase by 200-300 billion dollars, then this is really a sign
Topcarey

Activity: 64

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 12:47:45 PM

Hopefully everything will be fine even though we can't see bull run happening in this year. We also accept that isn't in the high at all times and we also experiencing hard time in which only risk takers will survive.

Personally for a while now, I have always seen all this optimism in the market as something that is not warranted for yet. We have not seen any serious volume and really, the market has tended towards being more on the bears side than the bulls side, so to think a crypto cull run is imminent when the bears are still in control somehow does not sound like something realistic to me. Well, i guess we have to see how the market is going to be developing in coming days, before we can know if anything is possible or not.
nguli

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:57:00 PM

The crypto bull run is very difficult now because the conditions of bitcoin prices have fallen so deep that it is difficult to increase prices.
Digital_Lord

Activity: 1498
Merit: 502

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 05:54:46 PM

It is sad that how many people think we are not on a bull run. I mean does it have to be like %500 for it to be a bull run, can you consider %10 rise in the price a bull run? Isn't that enough for you to consider this as a bull run? I mean yeah we are not going to 20k anytime soon apparently and we are not going like 10k-12k right away and all that however from 6.4 levels or so to 7.3k levels are still a great increase in the price. People in stocks and all that dream of getting this much money increase in just a month or so. We have made over %15 profit in a month if you get in at cheap and get out and the max of this month.

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
popolite11

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 04:17:15 PM

I guess now is the to say that we are now entering the Bull run because Ghost Month is over the Ber months will be the happiest time to hold after we buy some alts last month.
It's already month of September and the market are not recover, bull run? We're not sure about that, look at the market situation almost all crypto currency  aren't yet going to recovery. Personally I thought that before the end of 2018 it will continue to recover.

Check the crypto market statistics. It seems that the time of bull run traditionally comes in winter, close to January. If it is true, we should wait for the cryptocurrency growth for at least 3 months.
yanesna3

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:12:08 PM

Its a market correction

Shorts are still high and accumulating

lets see how the bulls will defend their stance

I have a feeling a big pump or dump is on its way stay safe on trading bois

How many corrections should be bear before the bull run starts? I do not really understand why the market is ultra volatile this year. Hope, soon, it will run up.
Ewinsane

Activity: 980
Merit: 523

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:56:24 AM

I also saw some coins that did not go up when the volume increased, I think between performance and investors are lacking and make the price does not rise or even decrease when the volume increase occurs
The signs were there for altcoins but in reality, since we know the market is generally fueled by the movement of bitcoin, nothing is certain yet since the direction of bitcoin is totally not certain.

For what I can see so far, bitcoin is still trying to tend towards the bear space, and if the bulls cannot really try as much as possible to do the needful, it might be a very sad one for those who have been more than optimistic of a bull run.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: