Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:23:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Are We Entering a Crypto Bull Run?  (Voting closed: September 06, 2018, 11:51:31 AM)
Yes - 0 (0%)
No - 0 (0%)
On the way! - 0 (0%)
Not even close... - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto Bull Run!!!  (Read 26271 times)
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:41:36 PM
Last edit: September 21, 2018, 09:49:13 PM by BartS

I think the current market still has a long gap with the bull market. The continued downturn in the market has caused many investors to suffer losses. When most people are unwilling to bear the loss, they will sell coins, which will make the market fall further!
I think you're right when you say that the bull market is not going to appear anytime soon but I disagree when you say that the market can fall even further, to me that is not possible since we have gotten rid of week hands and now most people that remain in this market are extremely confident about their decision to hold their coins despite the bad moment in the market, this is why you see the price going nowhere, when it seems that is going up it immediately goes down and reverts back to its normal price.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Questat

Activity: 2828
Merit: 604

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 06:57:24 AM

As mush as I like the idea of being on the way of a crypto bull market I feel that there isn't anything special happening particularly to drive a price rise.
There is but the whales are not helping us move the price up.
It's too early and the market is too young, manipulation is rampant although we did not see it, but the way the price move, you can obviously see
that manipulation is happening. If institutional investment could help the market boost, they can also create a panic if they will do it.

shulc7

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:03:53 PM

As mush as I like the idea of being on the way of a crypto bull market I feel that there isn't anything special happening particularly to drive a price rise.

If nothing happens now, it does not mean that no events will happen further. I believe that soon we will see this expected bull run. All the investors of the cryptos will be able to get their money.
coinsontheroad

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:08:00 PM

I think once we see more implemntation of use in society (merchants accepting, atms, just crypto being more visible to people), that will be the predictor of the next bull run. Right now if the focus should be promotion and marketing.

Oranium80

Activity: 89
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:27:12 PM

imo this whole past 9 months that the major corporations and major investment firms are setting their systems to be able to handle crypto, now if all those firms (BMW, Lenovo,Square, Microsoft) and many more get into this world that only tells me one thing, they know the same thing we know, crypto can NOT be stopped and if they dont get in it will be too late in a few years as they will be so far behind that they will have to 1 spend more money to get things going and 2 take much longer to get things done as its not a one day of upgrading and bam your on the blockchain.
if your in crypto for a short term you better be a darn good day trader but if your in this for the long run than the price right now will not matter when btc is at $50,000 or $100,000 and this is not going to happen in a few months, it can take a few more years, but the final result will be so crazy that no one will ever say bitcoin is going down to $0 as it will be way to hard to do as you would need trillions of dollars to do this. again years from now.
so all in all were in the early days and there is room to grow and there is a lot of money to be made. bear or bull market.
now to the bull run i do believe were going to see it in about 3-4 weeks and this does not necessarily btc going to 20k, but a $9,000 -  $11,000 is a start and this is where people will start fomo'ing in as once again btc will be all over the news.

Think of crypto in 5 years from now or 10 years and imagine what things will look like and if you really think it out to the T you will see how many things can be improved and but better for all sides (merchant and client).

so buy the dips when you can, be smart and do your homework and HODL as it will pay off especially if your holding good coins that have good projects and tech.

Happy Trading ;-) 

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
iwah

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

TREEBLOCK.io

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 10:14:57 PM

I think crypto bull run should happen if bitcoin ETF gets approved by the SEC, If that get's rejected, then i think we might not see bull unless something else bigger happens

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
ActAshton (OP)

Activity: 215
Merit: 7

Cobain of Crypto

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 11:19:43 AM

I think crypto bull run should happen if bitcoin ETF gets approved by the SEC, If that get's rejected, then i think we might not see bull unless something else bigger happens

it's nearly certain that it will happen. the fact they had switched up their mind and put it into consideration, i think majority rule might play a big part when it comes down to the final decision
reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 01:54:50 PM

ETF is not approved by this year also and  but crypto bull run is depends on current demand so we should buy crypto automatically demand will be increasing in the market. The recent dump was attack crypto bull run but only one possibilities are available in the market. We will support Bitcoin investment other altcoins also grow well in the market.
BartS

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:52:31 PM
Last edit: September 25, 2018, 04:48:07 PM by BartS

This is a very big problem, people want the price of bitcoin to skyrocket so much that they are now depending in an agency of the government to try to make the price of bitcoin to enter a new bull run, that seems very funny to me but maybe I am the only one that can see the irony, if governments do not even want to accept that bitcoin is a currency I do not see how they are going to allow the approval of a bitcoin ETF, so you should not expect a bull run anytime soon
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812
Merit: 10

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 10:18:28 PM

We might a bull run through december but lets no get our hopes high anything can happen

Altero

Activity: 784
Merit: 123

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:41:18 PM

This is a very big problem, people want the price of bitcoin to skyrocket so much that they are not depending in an agency of the government to try to make the price of bitcoin to enter a new bull run, that seems very funny to me but maybe I am the only one that can see the irony, if governments do not even want to accept that bitcoin is a currency I do not see how they are going to allow the approval of a bitcoin ETF, so you should not expect a bull run anytime soon
We can't stop them if that is their speculations and wants, we just let them think on it and let see what will happen next.  
We have seen a huge pump in the market today,  maybe these could be the start of our dream and may satisfied us.  Bitcoin market volume is already in 6bil, maybe this an indication of bull run again.
cryptowolfsu

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 11:19:41 PM

It is early to make such conclusion after one green day, but the signs for the bull run are here. Trading
volume increased a lot. Maybe some institutional capital entered the market or just the whales pumping
the market. We will see in the upcoming days.

cryptoalfs76

Activity: 406

▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰&#9

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 02:24:04 AM

ARE WE ENTERING A CRYPTO BULL RUN?!
(Don't sleep on the poll, your opinions matter!)

For the first time in the last few months, people seem to be acting positively about the cryptocurrency market. This is because, in the last couple of days, the market has risen at a surprising rate. On August 27 the global market cap was $215 Billion, on August 29 it is worth $232 Billion. That is nearly an 8% rise. It has lead people to question whether we are experiencing a bull run and how investors should prepare for it. The Financial Times defines a bull run as simply a time when prices rise on a financial market, so by those terms, this could be considered one — however, the question now is about whether traders should be treating it as such. It is one thing to say that we are in a bull run, but it is another to change your trading habits to accommodate for one.

BTCitcoin during the bull run

Bitcoin experienced two impressive jumps in price. One at the start of August 28 which brought it from $6,700 to $6,900, and another later in the day taking it from $6,900 to $7,000. This is in stark contrast to how Bitcoin was performing just one week ago.

The nature of Bitcoin’s rise has also brought other coins up. Ethereum, XRP, Litecoin, and most other cryptocurrencies are seeing the same bullish behavior. The fact that this rise in value is being experienced throughout most coins and tokens is certainly indicative of a bull run.

Not every cryptocurrency is so lucky

Out of the top 100 cryptocurrencies by market cap, there are only a handful of coins and tokens which are performing poorly, most of which are relatively unknown. Of the coins that are well-known, Nano is currently struggling to hold onto its gains from the previous days. WAVES is also stagnating in price (although at noon August 29 it has had a spike) and PIVX is moving negatively. On the note of PIVX, fans of the coin engaged in a debate with fans of its rival: Monero. You can find this debate on the cryptocurrency subreddit. While these coins are not doing their best right now, none of them are declining harshly.

Originally published on https://cryptodisrupt.com

I dont know,if this one time increasing of all crypto coins are they called a bull run,because as far i know when you called a bull run its creates a certain or longer period of time and the characteristic data everyrhing would going high,and everyrhing the market and the crypto coins become demand and marketable and thats my vision about cryptocurrency bull run,and not its takes only a day or week and after thats will going dump again,so therefore my conclusion about this happening in increasing some altcoins in a few day or week,is a natural process that we encounter everyday in crypto trading investment.

Sanmark

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 02:32:46 AM

This is just a little market recovery, and it's far from full recovery, and not to mention how far is it from real bull run! Literally one day in green! And we are still to break that 7500$ resistance if we even want to hope any run!

Word of Mouth Pro   │▌ https://wmpro.io ▐│
A Blockchain based Reputation and Rating Ecosystem
gorodi

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 04:49:23 PM

I think the bull run for this year is very skeptical. Almost every prediction has not been happening but well, I still believe in what I believe and so i won't losse hope yet. Who knows, maybe tomorrow might be the start of a new rally or not. Ot might take some months more or years to get there but I'll always be happy if crypto is still alive and haven't collapsed. That's my ultimate aim and dream.

I am not a very skeptical man as for the bull run. This period will come, I am more than sure. Meanwhile, no one knows if it starts before the end of the year, or later, in 2019. We should simply wait.
BartS

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 04:53:50 PM

We can't stop them if that is their speculations and wants, we just let them think on it and let see what will happen next.  
We have seen a huge pump in the market today,  maybe these could be the start of our dream and may satisfied us.  Bitcoin market volume is already in 6bil, maybe this an indication of bull run again.
And after a few days the price is going down again, a small increase in the price of any currency or asset is not an indication that a new bull market is coming, this is just an indication of the volatility of the market and nothing more, but you do not really have to worry about this, eventually the bull market is going to come, what it happens is that it is going to take a lot of time for it to happen and only those that have the patience to wait for the bull market will benefit out of it.
Questat

Activity: 2828
Merit: 604

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 12:58:20 PM

And after a few days the price is going down again, a small increase in the price of any currency or asset is not an indication that a new bull market is coming, this is just an indication of the volatility of the market and nothing more, but you do not really have to worry about this, eventually the bull market is going to come, what it happens is that it is going to take a lot of time for it to happen and only those that have the patience to wait for the bull market will benefit out of it.
Price is a bit stable now, there is no sign of bull run yet because bitcoin is still at dip.
We will have to wait because normally it happen when the price is already at dip which I believe at $6,500 it's already a low price, a good run
does not need more time, we just need big support from the people.

Hamstead

Activity: 805
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 01:13:58 PM

This is just a little market recovery, and it's far from full recovery, and not to mention how far is it from real bull run! Literally one day in green! And we are still to break that 7500$ resistance if we even want to hope any run!
It is hardly to speculate away from being possible to happen. Market isn't just showing aggressive growth of prices and as we can see it. It sometimes we saw green but a few hours after it turns back into red again.
pietro_B

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 02:04:52 PM

End of the year is going back up again. The massive players are driving the market down, but they will bring it back up. Optimism!!
Yaunfitda

Activity: 2842
Merit: 575

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 02:55:28 PM

End of the year is going back up again. The massive players are driving the market down, but they will bring it back up. Optimism!!

Well that's what we wanted to see and hopefully we can reproduce the same positivism that we have last year. But those massive players are not going back to the system because there's no positive news that will make the price grow again this year.

The whole ETF news should be one of the factor to fuel the market but it's postponed by SEC so we have to wait for it again before we can see bull run that we all have been waiting for.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████