Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 07:23:44 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the safest and most reliable altcoin?  (Read 2933 times)
sidneycrypto6

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 10:01:04 PM

ALTs are no different than Bitcoin and the volatility is sometimes even higher there than Bitcoin market. So, there is not a single ALT that is safe and reliable as of now. But, NEO has been among top 10 coins for quite some time now, but the recent market condition has make it see a slump recently. So, invest wisely.
jho0810

Activity: 213
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 10:04:40 PM

What for you is the safest and most reliable altcoin that any beginners of cryptocurrency can buy and invest in to? Because bitcoin is unpredictable I wonder if I can start buying altcoins instead, however, I do not want to buy an altcoin that will just be a waste of money. Any ideas?
There's many alts that you can invest just make a own research about alts because not all is wasting your money there's so many alts that will give you a good profit. Maybe take a look a crypto market and find a good one or more than alts the have a great value in market.

https://usdq.platinum.fund/
Platinum QDAO StableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀  $1MLN BOUNTY POOL  ///JOIN///  ▀█
Zheko87

Activity: 172

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 10:07:42 PM

Only btc. It’s like a gold. Coins will comes and dies, but btc will be alive
quierx16

Activity: 434
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 10:09:45 PM

What for you is the safest and most reliable altcoin that any beginners of cryptocurrency can buy and invest in to? Because bitcoin is unpredictable I wonder if I can start buying altcoins instead, however, I do not want to buy an altcoin that will just be a waste of money. Any ideas?

all altcoins and bitcoins are very volatile and unpredictable. I suggest that you invest in btc only. but if you really want altcoins then ethereum and xlm is the most stable coins out there.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
frchowe214

Activity: 402
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 10:12:51 PM

It depends on what you mean by safe, if you want something that will almost never go down then put it in tether. However, if you want to invest in something that goes up in moderation, it doesn't exist. Bitcoin is the leader so just get BTC and ETH for safety

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▇  GLX  ▇▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
Medium  ♦️  Facebook  ♦️  Telegram ◄ ▬▬▬▬ Class A Common Equity Token  ▬▬▬▬  ▶ Twitter  ♦️  Offering memorandum  ♦️  GitHub
STO ▶ March 15 2019 - May 14 2019
andrejfilipov876

Activity: 125

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 10:14:03 PM

as for me the safest is the most famous coins ))
KRISTIMAK

Activity: 197

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 10:19:26 PM

in my opinion, the most secure coin is the ethereum. anyone has been no more doubtful about its potential move and these stages construct in the market. for personally, the coins the more I recommend, or maybe you can see a list of the coins is good at CMC.
Eijrafarm

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 10:21:55 PM

For me the safest and most reliable altcoin is ethereum since it has already proven it's with for more than a decade. It's is not it's higher peak last year and it might happen this year.
Octc76

Activity: 275

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 10:38:48 PM

Hi buddy, try to see a good altcoin, namely Ripple (XRP). That is very good for the future because one of the advantages offered is an easy process to exchange into local currency. Ripple technology facilitates the exchange of XRP with various currencies in the world, even including Bitcoin. This is because Ripple has been integrated with banking services in the world. At present it is one of the cornerstones of remittance revolution or money transfer between countries.
It is very good if we invest in it.
Grifosha

Activity: 350
Merit: 4

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 11:02:26 PM

You can buy currency from the TOP 20. As a rule, there is a real team of developers and real projects under them. But if you want to earn it is better to look wider and properly manage capital.
2weent6

Activity: 72
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 11:05:34 PM

There is no safest coin in this market, everything is vulnerable. If you want sure profit then invest with giant altcoins like on the top 10 in the list of CMC. ETH can be a good option for you but its better if you can invest more in other coins.
Brawnsugar

Activity: 126
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 11:08:59 PM

No altcoin can be tagged safe and reliable in my honest opinion, this is because an altcoin is as successful as the project backing it. Should the project go under for any reason, the value of the coin plummets in direct response to that. This can happen to any altcoin out there
bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 11:11:56 PM

in my opinion, the most secure coin is the ethereum. anyone has been no more doubtful about its potential move and these stages construct in the market. for personally, the coins the more I recommend, or maybe you can see a list of the coins is good at CMC.
Yes no doubt that Etherium is the best  altcoin in current time for investment, but i think that there may be some other altcoin which may also be good and secure for investment, but i think that the only need is how to recognize it. I think that if we study the market regularly we can find our some other altcoin, which have good potential and are also too much trusted and reliable for investment.
JCO05

Activity: 429
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 11:12:29 PM

Volatility is more observable in altcoins than any other cryptos. Ethereum I think is the  safest altcoin to invest simply because its market value is having more continuous increase compared to other altcoins, for a long run. Market is on downtrend at this moment but i do think that ETH would again be able to withstand such situation.

Bromote

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 11:15:37 PM

Cryptocurrencies in general aren't something you would call reliable, but there are some options like ethereum and EOS which I think could have an steady grow in the next months.
dollarneed

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 11:15:59 PM

one thing that you have to know, investing money in crypto is totally risky since the market is very speculative you should be prepared if you lose your entire investment if you're not ready for this you might find another alternative such a traditional investment like property or gold. I'm just advising you to invest in the top 15 coin on the coinmarketcap you only need to make your own research before investing your money.
jokowi

Activity: 867
Merit: 522

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 11:19:03 PM

I think it is ripple. Ripple is altcoin with high security. Ripple management team is very powerful and professional. It's hard to steal this coin.
kotajikikox

Activity: 2422
Merit: 213

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 11:22:05 PM

So far suggest strong altcoins is ethereum that one i sure is realable if you looking to buy for long hodl terms but for the short hold term difficult to gives suggestion as this moment the altcoins isn't in good signal.
I suggest make your own analysis and which good altcoins in your own analysis.

orarider

Activity: 575
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 11:24:51 PM

I think it is Ethereum. Ethereum is altcoin with high security. The etheteum management team is very professional. Ethereum has a number of remarkable features compared to bitcoin. In the future ethereum will beat bitcoin.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 11:25:01 PM

If bitcoin is unpredictable then how about those coins that are relying to bitcoin? they are even more unpredictable and can lead your money to a classic pump and dump scheme and you may never get out of it because of your curiosity to altcoins and you doubted bitcoin.

You don't want to buy altcoin but why you are looking for safest and most reliable altcoin?

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀