Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:25:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the safest and most reliable altcoin?  (Read 2931 times)
DisBITcus

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:50:31 AM

I really like Ripple. One of the most promising crypto currency Ripple currently occupies the second place in terms of all financial indicators after the most popular crypto currency in the world - bitcoin. The volume of Ripple's capitalization is two billion US dollars. This proves that Ripple's crypto currency is trusted today by users of the network, consider it promising and reliable.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
entrepmind23

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:55:49 AM

What for you is the safest and most reliable altcoin that any beginners of cryptocurrency can buy and invest in to? Because bitcoin is unpredictable I wonder if I can start buying altcoins instead, however, I do not want to buy an altcoin that will just be a waste of money. Any ideas?

I cannot say that it is the safest altcoin out there because all of them are still fluctuating in value just the same as bitcoin and you can even say that investing in bitcoin is already safe. Well, I would consider ethereum or binance as safe coins because they are use for their use cases in which ethereum is use for smart contracts so as long as there are ICOs, ethereum would be use even if there are already other alternative blockchain but ethereum is still the one use by majority.

The second one is binance coin or BNB. Since Binance is already a high volume exchange, many people choose to trade there because of liquidity and we know that when a coin is listed in binance, it is pumped that's why it is an in demand exchange along with its coin because if you use it for trading then you will have a discount so many people would buy the coin to lessen their cost of trading. As the demand of the coin increase, its price would increase too.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
Alohadanc3

Activity: 1050

Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:59:23 AM

If you are finding something stable and can't take a little bit risk then this market is not for you. Cause everything in this market is unstable. Only the currency like tether or trueUSD. This are the coins which price always same as USD. A little bit up or down. But besides this every thing is unstable. And if you are new to this market and still want to buy something go for BTC ,ETH or anything rank under 20 in CMC. And whereever you invest always keep some  core coin like btc or eth. Cause this two is more stable and trusted than anything in this market.

hachiman13

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 12:07:27 PM

Personally, I pick Ethereum though the safest altcoins would be in the top 10 of cmc -- you could never go wrong there. It might be in your best interest to adapt a long term hold approach in doing this since alts are more susceptible to changes in price.
123pogi123

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 12:11:30 PM

so I do not have the atlcoins to save because the market value can be increased at any time. Keep your wallet safe because the hets do not sleep so you can get a victim of the word always be careful.

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
SwampRose

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 12:13:13 PM

There is no digital currency in the market of such a coin or altcoins, which is protected and dependable. Since today might be the cost of altcoin high and tomorrow low. This is all unusual. Whoever contributes, they generally do as such at their own particular hazard and hazard. In this way, it is hard to answer the inquiry.
Gasolindance

Activity: 280

yamzu

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 12:19:37 PM

If you need something that will bring you big profit you should choose Bitcoin or Ethereum of course. Both currencies are tsable and reliable on the market!

satriagedhe

Activity: 250

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 12:22:58 PM

altcoin price is based from btc price commonly , but as i suggest is eth , doge and xlm is good and safest altcoin because their price are stable than other i think
DimHorse

Activity: 27

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 12:24:18 PM

We all know that bitcoin is unpredictable. But the fact is also true for the altcoins. Like bitcoin, altcoins are also unpredictable. So, it is pretty hard to suggest any altcoin that is the safest and most reliable.
vasilisc555

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 12:24:45 PM

Buying the most reliable altcoin, you are still at risk. There is risk in everything and not only in investments. So before investing money, I would have a million times studied that niche where I plan to invest.
glax1983

Activity: 541
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 12:27:13 PM

As for me, the most stable coins now is Ripple and Ethereum, but anybody have different opinions.
Kryten12

Activity: 448
Merit: 15

TREEBLOCK

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 12:27:21 PM

I think the coin that fits best into that description is going to be Ethereum. It is essentially the fuel driving 95% or more of all the ICO and it has great utility and low cost fast transaction times if you wish to trade with it. Since it is down around 80% from the previous highs there is plenty of scope for growth when the market picks up.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
Coin-1
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 2174

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 12:30:10 PM

If you don't want to invest in Bitcoin, I can suggest you to buy Bitcoin Cash right now. Recently I heard that some mining pools intend to make yet another fork from the BCH blockchain this November, therefore you can receive the airdropped coins of the new crypto currency if you will hold your funds in a cold wallet of Bitcoin Cash. Probably the price of BCH can grow within two months.
BigBrother

Activity: 439

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 12:37:44 PM

Altcoins can also be unpredictable. But among them there are promising ones that can bring you profit faster than bitcoin. I do not know what altcoin you can advise. But you can go to the coinmarketcap and choose from the top 10 coins the one that suits you.

Andromada

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 12:40:34 PM

It is unlikely that someone will answer the question - what altcoins are the most reliable. After all, all coins are different, with different purposes and goals. All are almost equally volatile and depend on bitcoin
BattleHippo

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 12:45:00 PM

To be honest, there is no altcoin that can be considered as the safest or most reliable altcoin. Because Altcoin prices also don't stay the same. The prices are unpredictable just like bitcoins. So, it is not easy to mention any safest or reliable altcoin.
boakyei

Activity: 358
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 12:46:30 PM

Some altcoins have a purpose since they selves as a utility token. By purchasing it the altcoins increases in value in relation to how well the project is going. Buying such coins is a the best way.

BabyBoar

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 12:53:52 PM

The whole cryptocurrency world is uncertain. So we can not say which altcoin is safe or not. So i think beginners need to do a lot of research to find out suitable coin to invest.
Jaguwar6

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 01:11:43 PM

There are many good coins and also many garbage coins. Everyone may have different perceptions about the altcoins. Bitcoin and altcoins all are unpredictable so i suggest to choose own favorite coin.
aleksnutis

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 01:26:47 PM

The most reliable crypto currency is bitcoin, it has the least volatility.
Among the altcoins, I observe the least volatility in Etherium Classic, Binance coin, Horizen (Zencash), Ontology.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: