Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 10:54:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the safest and most reliable altcoin?  (Read 2931 times)
V-t.Ester

Activity: 532
Merit: 25

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 01:31:04 PM

It is not possible to mention any altcoin that is the most reliable and safest altcoin. Because unlike bitcoin, altcoins also don't have a stable price. Altcoin prices also unpredictable. Altcoin prices fluctuate with time just like bitcoin.

Is it bad that crypto currencies have no stable prices? Should you invest into coins that always cost stable price and doesn't fluctuate? You would have no opportunity to earn then. Everyone wants crypto to grow. After good growth crypto currencies fall. These are normal processes..
slashz9

Activity: 1554
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 01:37:40 PM

actually for beginners in crypto you should buy bitcoin.
because altcoin is unpredictable, its value can rise / fall very dramatically in a short time, before buying altcoin people usually do research first.
yadan86

Activity: 596
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 01:44:51 PM

If you mention bitcoin is unpredictable, then what do you think of other coins? I suggest you don't make any investments right now, just take the time to learn more about encrypted currencies and block chains, and then invest.
ryan2018

Activity: 378
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 02:15:25 PM

What for you is the safest and most reliable altcoin that any beginners of cryptocurrency can buy and invest in to? Because bitcoin is unpredictable I wonder if I can start buying altcoins instead, however, I do not want to buy an altcoin that will just be a waste of money. Any ideas?

EOS, XLM, BCH are the most stable altcoins in my opinion. If you want to invest in large amounts, then don't hesitate to invest in these 3 altcoins. The increase is slow but it is clearer about its future.
Tigra3458

Activity: 134
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 02:20:40 PM

I think bitcoin is the most reliable coin of all. altcoins are dynamic, but almost all go to the bottom. choose from top coins. ether, litecoin. maybe you'll like the STORM.
Vatimphady

Activity: 31

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 02:44:26 PM

Actually no altcoin is that much reliable that I will suggest you to invest. You should look over the top altcoins or you can choose some new promising one. But I always prefer to stick with bitcoin.
Hilows

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 03:03:34 PM

I always prefer bitcoin. And you have a misconception that altcoin is not unpredictable but yes also it is. So you will not find any reliable altcoin instead of it I suggest you to think about bitcoin.
hasimkamal

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 03:25:50 PM

Among all the cryptos, I personally think bitcoin is more reliable than other. I can't guarentee you 100% of its reliablity. I suggest you because of its populerity. Most of the biggest company accepting it and most of countries govt as well.Thats the best as much as i know.
Ultimist

Activity: 812
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 03:33:23 PM

It is difficult to say exactly which altcoin is the most reliable. No one knows how may act some sort of coin. But one of the best is ethereum.

Disculinair

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 03:39:26 PM

The entire cryptocurrency market is unpredictable and uncertain.
The safest currency, besides bitcoin would be Ethereum.
It is the second by market capitalization.
Those two are the ones that could have the most grow but their price aren't near their full potential, they just dropped because the market in general dropped.
Tobt

Activity: 68

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 03:47:55 PM

Everyone need to be  aware before invest on altcoin because it's a fluctuated currency so there are both chance to benefitted and count loses. So need to be carefull how much they invest.
BItCoinPidger

Activity: 162

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 04:12:46 PM

Some altcoin are really doing well because they are improving gradually and you have to choose right one by analyzing it's market fluctuation.
sinachy

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 05:01:42 PM

What for you is the safest and most reliable altcoin that any beginners of cryptocurrency can buy and invest in to? Because bitcoin is unpredictable I wonder if I can start buying altcoins instead, however, I do not want to buy an altcoin that will just be a waste of money. Any ideas?
You need to know that crypto space is so volatile and there no coin you can consider as safest and most reliable, any invest you are doing into crypto currency, you are doing it at your risk, that is why it is good to always invest what you are willing to lose.
MortonAlden

Activity: 192

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 05:06:23 PM

Well the most safest and reliable altcoins are:
Paragon
Cardano
Stellar
These are some great coins and shall rise for sure very soon because of their excellent performance.
Nivelir

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 05:09:08 PM

It seems to me that today there is no such project that has at least some guarantees, because the guarantees in the crypto-currency world as a whole have no value, do you understand this? Probably in the world as a whole they are not so significant.
CryptoPairFTX

Activity: 90

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 05:10:32 PM

That's not easy to predict something about altcoin because it's market price is fluctuated  rapidly. But should get help by analyzing some altcoin's past market condition.
AlexInTheOcean

Activity: 58

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 05:15:26 PM

Ether for sure, nothing else is that widely adopted across devs.
dgoswami12
Copper Member

Activity: 253
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 05:16:24 PM

Amongst the all altcoins in market now there are hundreds of good altcoins. But always keep one thing in mind there is no safe in crypto , only for risktakkers. But for the safest alts o would suggest you 4 names ETH , NEO , EOS , LTC . But always when btc falls alts also falls , when btc rise alts also rise.

Neutro             ❱❱❱  More than a blockchain
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 05:23:00 PM

There are just few of them right now like eth, eos and neo to name few, these are the once that i think had dip to its very low righf now. Most of the tokens actually dip to its very low but they had not reached to its bottom. The support of these 3 tokens i think are the ones that dip very low that it can't go anywhere but up. You may llok at it diffrently but its how I look at it.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
qwerty12

Activity: 313
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 05:25:34 PM

Ethereum is a true outlier and it is the only crypto-currency believed by experts to be able to overtake Bitcoin Market cap. Ethereum had 40x growth rate over the last two years.

Also, the degree of adoption of Ethereum is phenomenal at the moment. Many developers are working on apps that use the potential of smart contracts. If one cryptocurrency can make it big, it’s Ethereum. If already went over 1000% over the course of a couple of months and it could go 1000% more over the next few years,  that much potential this cryptocurrency has.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: