Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 02:20:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the safest and most reliable altcoin?  (Read 2931 times)
Zigzagkuy

Activity: 384
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 05:29:03 PM

The safest and most reliable Altoins I think are altcoins at the top of the coinmarketcap. For example ethereum and ripple. I think the two altcoins have the potential and will increase in the future. Of course that is altcoins that are good to invest. Try investing there.
uspehnyy

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 05:30:18 PM

For me it is live,it is the most reliable in the sense that it by the fact that a very strong team,and its market capitalization is huge,and many startups overlook the platform of the Ether,and it says on his application that there is a demand,but if there is a demand there will be movement
vinayak2628
Copper Member

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 05:31:21 PM

From my personal view, I like Quant network project.... Im now holding maximum token... They have good future .... They have various big partnership.  
abruchifid

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 05:33:18 PM

It is difficult to fix all the great qualities into a single coin, for safety, bitcoin is your best option ( although it is not an altcoin).
safarabela

Activity: 353
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 05:35:20 PM

For altcoins that are safer and can provide benefits is ethereum, because it has become the strongest altcoin and will survive in the long run.
JeffreyBasil

Activity: 166

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 05:43:43 PM

What for you is the safest and most reliable altcoin that any beginners of cryptocurrency can buy and invest in to? Because bitcoin is unpredictable I wonder if I can start buying altcoins instead, however, I do not want to buy an altcoin that will just be a waste of money. Any ideas?
Well I think my coins are very good for earnings. They are very safe and reliable. The coins like Power ledger, Cardano and Lamden. These are going to be listed on new exchanges and shall rise before 2019.
notlasttrain

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 06:25:16 PM

Altcoin is also unpredictable I will not try to suggest you about the most reliable altcoin because in fact that all of them have the same chance to be the reliable altcoin. you can try to see the major altcoin or searching for a new altcoin that give you a lot of advantage please you can try to focus on the product.

Oh I see. Thanks! Does that mean that altcoins are more unreliable and unpredictable than bitcoins and it is just better to put my money on bitcoin instead?

most investors who bought a crypto currency do not perform other operations with it - they only store it))
CrownKit

Activity: 31

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 07:07:53 PM

There are many good altcoins like Ethereum, LiteCoin, NEO, Cardano,etc. But every coin mentioned here are unpredictable. So i think we should take our own risk to invest in altcoins.
pambud

Activity: 360
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 07:34:22 PM

All Altcoin is unpredictable , I don't think anybody can suggest you which one safest and most reliable for investment , well my opinion better you go for Bitcoin or keep your fiat money I think everybody will agree with this .
Bourn1993

Activity: 242

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:37:58 AM

It mostly depends on how much and in which skim you are going to invest. Analyze the coin stats and day to day marketcap details to make sure which coin you choose to invest and is that worth it, then you invest and remember not to hodl always and withdraw all investment at once. Try topmost altcoins to be assured.
Este

Activity: 50

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:10:33 AM

As assumed, litecoin is a right coin to invest as its marketcap is stable and the coin has endured since it had been launched. You can try the top coins in the coimarketcap as well as diversified investment coins to make sure you don't get the loss.
Walter edmond

Activity: 59

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:42:58 AM

We can not predict any coins reliability to make it the only investment to put in. I suggest you invest in the portfolio and put some of your savings in various altcoins. I invest most of my savings in Bitcoins. Before you invest, make sure you have your backups and keep your patience till you get the trump.
A S Valentina

Activity: 47

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:46:01 AM

i think eth would be the better choice to invest. instead of other altcoin if you invest in eth i think you can consider you in the safe side.
Rtalk

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:48:01 AM

If bitcoin is unpredictable, then altcoins are even more so.There is no altcoin that is more reliable than bitcoin. Buy bitcoin and Ethereum.
jyotianand01

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 06:56:16 AM

In my opinion, ethereum is the safest and reliable altcoin of this market and it is already established and 1st choice of investment after bitcoin in this crypto market.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   
WPPENERGY
.World Power Production.

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   

..INQUIRE..
━━━━━━━━
Bit poul

Activity: 34

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:00:34 AM

total cryto market is unpredictable. there are many altcoin that are unpredictable but you can trust on them. like neo,xrp,eth.
Prosperityforall

Activity: 490
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:02:16 AM

There is no such altcoin, but I rely on each top 20 altcoin. Havving higher capitalisation guarantee safety for me.
Also I believe people will pump high capitalisation altcoins in case of ETF adoption.
kicauklaten

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 07:04:50 AM

likening bitcoin in this time. altcoin is also difficult to predict due to the fact also indicates that the increase and decrease occur in altcoin is also influenced by the movements of the bitcoin. lots of good altcoins to choose from and it is also uncertain in the result. looking for secure ethereum is the choice of being able to get results in accordance with expectations.

quanahri

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 07:09:11 AM

I also have a list of my safest altcoins.
1.ETH
2.EOS
3.ADA
4.NEO
5.XRP
These altcoins have been at the head of coinmarketcap for so long. They are great projects with great development team
Fromand1993

Activity: 31

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:09:45 AM

As bitcoin is unpredictable altcoin also unpredictable. you can not say this altcoin is safest and reliable. you have to analysis the market according to this you have to deal with it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: