Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 07:59:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the safest and most reliable altcoin?  (Read 2931 times)
bolshojkush

Activity: 784
Merit: 256

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:33:17 AM

Cryptocurrency was created to decentralize the economic system. All transactions are irreversible and if the cryptocurrency is stolen, you will not be able to return it. Therefore, none of the cryptocurrencies is safe.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

wsca

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:42:32 AM

If you think about Altcoin, it will not be good because the Altcoin also unpredictable. I think Bitcoin is more reliable yet. Although it is now passing a bad time. But it will be turn around immediately.
ClaytonLWils

Activity: 123
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:25:44 PM

Namecoin is an exploratory open-source innovation which enhances decentralization, security, restriction obstruction, protection, and speed of specific parts of the Internet foundation, for example, DNS and characters.

◆ Dove | P-To-P Internet Sharing Network  (http://dove.network/)
Internet for anyone
Proo1947

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:38:01 PM

Frankly speaking, no altcoin is completely risk-free because the market is volatile so anything can happen. If your prime concern is risk then it would be better to switch to BTC rather that any altcoins
altcoinhunter01

Activity: 840
Merit: 40

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 02:10:40 PM

It is very difficult to find the safest altcoin as this market is very volatile but I feel that ethereum and NEO are the best altcoins for long-term investment and good gains in the future.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
Bryrsyrog

Activity: 36

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 02:15:11 PM

If you think about Altcoin, it will be silly because the Altcoin is the most unpredictable. I think Bitcoin is very reliable yet. Although it is now passing a bad time. But it will be successful and overcome again.
Bungarook

Activity: 31

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 02:19:11 PM

well it is hard to answers such questions cause here no coin is that much reliable  cause we all knows that this place is unpredictable so it depends on the investors choice and also changes with the investors
Found bt

Activity: 40

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 02:20:35 PM

You see the price fluctuation is the key characteristics of altcoins. So there will be less or more risk of any altcoin available in the market. So you can try Neo, it’s going better. Still it has risks. But I think fewer risks
Chashguhs

Activity: 30

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 02:22:08 PM

this place is very unpredictable and unstable by nature so I think it is hard to find out a specific coin like this on this place but yes if you speak with the investors then maybe it will help you to understand the market conditions
podidhana

Activity: 44

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 02:25:08 PM

Actually, I can't say 100% sure it because we know there are have some risk. So, we can't predicted 100% sure. But we can get a good idea with our knowledge and our experience. I came here in 2016. So, now I have some knowledge and more experience about the crypto. I think this time is the perfect time to buy altcoins. If you need to buy altcoins, I think BTC and ETH are very safe and these two are the most reliable coins on the market. So, I can suggest these two.
Cave Basilisks

Activity: 31

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 02:25:27 PM

I think there is no such coin like this , this place is unpredictable so there is no point to search such things here but yes it up to the investors choice they can decide which one they prefer
Rengganis

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 02:25:45 PM

indeed for altcoins changes in prices are very fast and difficult to predict because enthusiasts who are not too much like BTC, BTC also cannot be predicted to change their prices but BTC coin prices are more likely to be more stable changes
Ingoats

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 02:30:25 PM

What for you is the safest and most reliable altcoin that any beginners of cryptocurrency can buy and invest in to? Because bitcoin is unpredictable I wonder if I can start buying altcoins instead, however, I do not want to buy an altcoin that will just be a waste of money. Any ideas?
In my opinion, that is ethereum at this moment. ETH at this point is the biggest altcoin if i'm not mistaken and not on having highest market value but on its influence in the market. Ethereum is mostly involved on new ICO projects wherein ICO investors are also using eth to invest which highly affects its popularity and market volume, making it less risky to hold for a long time.
Cindykhato

Activity: 59

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 02:36:20 PM

What for you is the safest and most reliable altcoin that any beginners of cryptocurrency can buy and invest in to? Because bitcoin is unpredictable I wonder if I can start buying altcoins instead, however, I do not want to buy an altcoin that will just be a waste of money. Any ideas?
I think ethereum will be the coins your looking for as this is the second among the currency we had and it's predicted that this will become huge in the future.
trobbert

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 02:39:28 PM

Nobody will tell you most reliable altcoin, everything is optional to every person.
I prefer top 20 crypto coins , their capitalisation makes me confident.
Lattlyined

Activity: 32

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 02:42:06 PM

No one can ensure a safe and risk-free altcoin. You have to take risk if you want to start business. Considering the altcoins I think Neo and Quantum is doing good nowadays. So you can look for these two
Kelvinikke

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 02:43:08 PM

There are numerous altcoins on the market as at now but the ones that i would advocate for you to invest in is NEO and if you are interested in masternodes then you can invest with vivid coin or Zixx coin. One thing that you should keep in mind that never take our words without further research.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
MOSADDEK HASAN

Activity: 30

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 03:14:40 PM

When you come to crypto world, It is actually quite difficult task to find out which crypto is secured and reliable. I guess you can search through the web and pick up your best choice by comparing each with another.
hashpuppy

Activity: 405
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 03:16:03 PM

The most safest and most reliable cryptocurrency now, I can say for sure that is bitcoin. The altcoins that I think they are safety: ETH, EOS, ETC.
But if you are a newbie in cryptocurrency market, I suggest you should join some of bounty campaigns to get some free tokens and in that time you can learn more about the market. And when you have some knowledge about cryptocurrencies, you will know how to choose a good coin for yourself.
Labyrinth Wraiths

Activity: 35

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 03:25:31 PM

At this situation of the market, it is actually quite tough to find a reliable and secure altcoin. I think you should make your own research about them. As the Bitcoin is unpredictable right now, the altcoin is not predictable either.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: