Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:47:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the safest and most reliable altcoin?  (Read 2931 times)
pdutta
Copper Member

Activity: 616
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 06:52:15 PM

As we know that cryptocurrency market is volatile. It's really hard to predict. For me, Ethereum is the safest and most reliable altcoin in the market because many token using ethereum platform. Furthermore, there are lots of promising altcoins in the market such as Neo, dash cash where you can choose for investment purpose.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
coinsurver

Activity: 27

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 08:05:08 AM

If I am of the type of Altcoin I prefer Ethereum and Ripple as my mainstay coin to trade. Because I am sure that between Ethereum and Ripple can both survive to the future and can benefit me personally and others who use them.
nepeso

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:04:34 AM

One of the most pressing and discussed issues of the entire crypto market. Hardly anyone can fully and accurately answer it. After all, it depends on many factors and circumstances. Personally, I prefer to invest in coins from top-20 altcoins now to be sure of the safety of my money.
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:25:53 AM

One of the most pressing and discussed issues of the entire crypto market. Hardly anyone can fully and accurately answer it. After all, it depends on many factors and circumstances. Personally, I prefer to invest in coins from top-20 altcoins now to be sure of the safety of my money.
For me the one that the most safe and reliable altcoin is Ethereum because it is now one of the most profitable and valuable that's why many people are still believe to it. Also Ethereum is can give to someone lot of profit so that many people are getting interested to it, especially now that the price of it is gradually rising. So I recommend to buy more of it as long as you can, but its depend to you if you want it, just choose wisely because nowadays there's a lot of crypto are not trustworthy.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
Hudora

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:32:11 AM

What for you is the safest and most reliable altcoin that any beginners of cryptocurrency can buy and invest in to? Because bitcoin is unpredictable I wonder if I can start buying altcoins instead, however, I do not want to buy an altcoin that will just be a waste of money. Any ideas?
Today, the market involves a wide choice of altcoins and investment opportunities. Therefore, this question is always rather complicated and controversial. No one can definitely guarantee that a certain coin will be successful, because there are always certain risks. But personally, I prefer to work with NEO, ETH and LTC.
Anicasalar

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 05:48:39 PM

What for you is the safest and most reliable altcoin that any beginners of cryptocurrency can buy and invest in to? Because bitcoin is unpredictable I wonder if I can start buying altcoins instead, however, I do not want to buy an altcoin that will just be a waste of money. Any ideas?
When you decide to join the crypto market, the first question is quite logical: what are the best investment routes to choose. But we need to understand that this is a risky direction with high volatility, no one can guarantee the success of a certain coin. Personally, I can recommend investments in Ripple, LTC and NEO.
vbkfirf28.02

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 08:43:31 PM

It's very difficult to say. In order to check this coin should go through some turmoil and events to prove its importance.
onaiwusun

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 08:45:53 PM

Although bitcoin is 'unpredictable' as you indicated, it is far more stable than altcoins, If I am  to vote the most reliable altcoin, I would chose  Ripple, price hardly change
onaiwusun

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 08:48:21 PM

Safe and reliable altcoin - these are not currently on the market. Only bitcoin. All other tokens fall faster than Bitcoin
For now, I anyone who want to reduce his risk in terms of stability of coin value would more likely do better with bitcoin than with the altcoins
gangem07

Activity: 598
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:01:11 PM

The safest and most reliable altcoin is ethereum.Ethereum has a strong potential and most profitable altcoin in the market today.Good platform and smart contracts.And it can rise like a bitcoins stability.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▼  PUNKCOIN  ▼   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
The rebel under the cryptocurrencies - a different ERC20 project
 WebsiteReddit △  Twitter Whitepaper △  ANN Thread
Dinsdendo

Activity: 199

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:03:28 PM

I believe that the safest and most reliable altcoin is Ethereum. therefore, it ranks second in the cryptocurrency market immediately after bitcoin.
Crytptomeniac

Activity: 240

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:05:28 PM

Although it has had sudden movements lately, dogecoin had remained quite stable despite the imbalance we have in the market today, of course, many consider it an altcoin troll that is useless, but it is really a good transaction altcoin that has remained quite well in the market.
unknown-user

Activity: 445

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:09:30 PM

I'd go with ethereum for the most reliable altcoin despite of its market value at this moment wherein have reached its lowest this year. Still, I do believe that recovery is assured on its market price higher than the chance of other altcoins to withstand the situation in the market which has been proven before by ETH.

saba1256

Activity: 189

airdrop-pepe.art

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 10:12:26 PM

I recommended few coins for safe and reliable investment, you should invest in EOS,NEO,XLM . these are best for investment.

Airdrop PEPE Claim 10$
A NEW EXCHANGE,SIGN UP TO GET 7 USDT  (https://u.to/Yzz7Hw)
kursigoyang

Activity: 239

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:30:08 PM

I see that altcoin is only suitable for long-term investment facilities or to trade, because it is very risky if a long-term investment in an altcoin with a very unpredictable price changes, it is better to invest in long-term BTC coins
fumblingperch

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:38:46 PM

I think one of the most secure and stable altcoins are Ethereum, NEO, Litecoin, ADA, OMG, Waves and Ripple. It is in these altcoins worth investing.

turbanto

Activity: 108

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:40:39 PM

now when the market is falling hard to say which altcoin is the safest and most reliable. because they all fall in price. I believe that Ethereum is the best altcoin
irenegaming

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

Kuvacash.com

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:43:46 PM

Previously it was ethereum, but with all these falls that have had these last weeks, I do not think it is the best option to try on a stable investment, supposedly tether always has its value linked to 1usd, but I do not know very well how it works and many call it a scam, you can also try EOS that has been maintained quite well in this bear period

Ferry22

Activity: 201

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:45:41 PM

Investing in Cryptocurrency all carry risks, nothing can be said to be safe. but we have to be smart in choosing which Altcoin is worth holding, because not all altcoins are good. and you can hold BCH and Litecoin, maybe you will be lucky.
Pbean

Activity: 88

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:49:01 PM

https://bitcoinwarrior.net/2018/09/what-are-hdms-tokens-and-whats-all-the-hype/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: