Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 03:50:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [NXB] POS MASTERNODE NXBoost APP for Android IOS in NXB blockchain base  (Read 28224 times)
chaban

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 07:17:34 PM

friends service cloud master nodes, almost finalized on Monday, we will show screenshots of payments , and how it works, who is interested to ask, I'll tell you what it is and how it works, the service is designed to be not only for our coins but also for many other coins for different algorithms

cool, on Monday I will be able to start getting my coins from the purchased capacities, I look forward to
nikoland2 (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 357
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 07:19:59 PM

friends service cloud master nodes, almost finalized on Monday, we will show screenshots of payments , and how it works, who is interested to ask, I'll tell you what it is and how it works, the service is designed to be not only for our coins but also for many other coins for different algorithms

cool, on Monday I will be able to start getting my coins from the purchased capacities, I look forward to

thank you very much for your trust , and that supported us, the proceeds raised this service for you , we give everything for the work of programmers
vitik

Activity: 245
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 07:21:09 PM

Этo мoшeнники....
Дaжe ecли бы и пoмeняли Baм мoнeты, нe фaкт, чтo Bы бы эти мoнeты cмoгли бы пpoдaть....
Этo OПГ.
Please go to russian versien.
Cheesy
Give links to other languages, I have to report there about fraud
K.A.T.K.A.S.H.M.A.T.K.A

Activity: 82

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 07:21:38 PM

Do you know what troubles whith forum today?
dominant666

Activity: 23

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 07:21:50 PM

tell me, will it be possible to withdraw coins from the cloud node directly to my  wallet bypassing the exchange??
nikoland2 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 07:23:10 PM

tell me, will it be possible to withdraw coins from the cloud node directly to my  wallet bypassing the exchange??

Yes, such a function is provided , but with each transaction the blockchain will charge you a Commission of 0.0005 bitcoin
chaban

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 07:25:24 PM

Yes, such a function is provided , but with each transaction the blockchain will charge you a Commission of 0.0005 bitcoin

with each award or each transfer??
nikoland2 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 07:27:38 PM

well, the system is designed so that once a day you will be charged a reward with a master, and if you specify your address for the withdrawal of coins, the reward will be sent to you and, accordingly, the Commission of the blockchain network will be removed
dominant666

Activity: 23

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 07:29:27 PM

well, the system is designed so that once a day you will be charged a reward with a master, and if you specify your address for the withdrawal of coins, the reward will be sent to you and, accordingly, the Commission of the blockchain network will be removed

and if I bought only 0.1 cloud master node, then the day will go out a little, of course I'll buy more, now I want to check how it will work
nikoland2 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 07:31:19 PM

and if I bought only 0.1 cloud master node, then the day will go out a little, of course I'll buy more, now I want to check how it will work

you will be able to specify the minimum payout amount, and if the minimum payout amount has not reached the threshold , no coin transfers will
chaban

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 07:33:40 PM

well, okay, the Commission is small , I like to keep coins in cold
kuku-74

Activity: 64
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 07:52:49 PM

Please don't care about this, friends. Just dirty trolling and provocations.
I'm the Troll? Here are trolls:
chaban                              Date Registered:   July 15, 2018, 06:55:58 AM
dominant666                     Date Registered:   July 15, 2018, 07:19:03 AM
K.A.T.K.A.S.H.M.A.T.K.A     Date Registered:   July 15, 2018, 07:40:53 AM
This performance is to lure your money!
K.A.T.K.A.S.H.M.A.T.K.A

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 07:53:55 PM

There was not able to post any message
tradehorse

Activity: 66

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 07:56:06 PM

Yes, but seem like this problem is fixed
K.A.T.K.A.S.H.M.A.T.K.A

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 07:59:04 PM

Yes, but seem like this problem is fixed
Ok. I see
tradehorse

Activity: 66

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:07:05 PM

you will be able to specify the minimum payout amount, and if the minimum payout amount has not reached the threshold , no coin transfers will

There is some news every day about working and results. This is very ipmortant to tell us about any changes. Thank you.
vitik

Activity: 245
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:12:40 PM

These are scammers!
The community is rough, the answer to the questions is ban or blocking.
Their task is to take money from investors and steal them.
They themselves acknowledge in the RU-chat in the telegram.
There are no services. All hype.
Never use https://bitstorage.finance. At any time, you will be locked out and you will lose all.
You will never be able to sell a coin at a market price, you will not be allowed to do this.
selebinity

Activity: 103

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:37:02 PM

Who can help whith the chinese version?
There are many asics in china Grin
Yes. But there are many nxb community members, who do not understand english. This is a problem.
nikoland2 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:40:56 PM
Last edit: September 19, 2018, 09:07:25 PM by nikoland2

The community is rough, the answer to the questions is ban or blocking.

yeah, that's cause for concern.  haha
stfN2128

Activity: 882
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:42:06 PM

Any plans for an exchange like crex24 or Tradesatoshi or something like this?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: