Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 12:28:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [NXB] POS MASTERNODE NXBoost APP for Android IOS in NXB blockchain base  (Read 28224 times)
tradehorse

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 02:01:40 PM

Mining an ASIC algo with a CPU is not the best idea my friend Cool
I see Smiley, but maybe some peole need this information
He can try everything Wink
Yes. Just for fun Smiley. I'm thinking about asic
There is about 0.2-0.5 NXB per day for this CPU Grin
Zordon

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 04:28:33 PM

bitstorage.finance exchange is scam and theirs coin Nxboost is scam too. There is no feedback.The orders are changed by them at a price 10 times lower than they has been exposed by the owner. The account was blocked, there were remained 90k of nxboost. Do not contact with neither the exchange nor the coin.
nikoland2 (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 357
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 05:13:35 PM

bitstorage.finance exchange is scam and theirs coin Nxboost is scam too. There is no feedback.The orders are changed by them at a price 10 times lower than they has been exposed by the owner. The account was blocked, there were remained 90k of nxboost. Do not contact with neither the exchange nor the coin.

friend, you're funny

K.A.T.K.A.S.H.M.A.T.K.A

Activity: 82

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 05:18:17 PM

What are you talking about Huh What do you mean by saing scam? There is no depends with NXB coin and your account on bitsrorage or other exchange. This is NXB coin topic and no one cares about your problems with any exchanges or trading. Undecided
chaban

Activity: 48

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 05:19:42 PM

another Russian Troll
selebinity

Activity: 103

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 05:21:24 PM

It is so small amount....no need to burn your cpu.
dominant666

Activity: 23

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 05:23:53 PM

dev write in a header ,  give the link Russian theme  , let them write  there

these Russians climb around like cockroaches
dominant666

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 05:25:55 PM

guys tell me what asic would be better to buy , and where to look to not only for this coin , universality
tradehorse

Activity: 66

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 05:26:29 PM

It is so small amount....no need to burn your cpu.
Yes. But you can mine some amount to hold and w8 for a good price Wink
....you never know, you never know Smiley
DEATHMAN3452

Activity: 24

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 06:07:46 PM

guys tell me what asic would be better to buy , and where to look to not only for this coin , universality
Baikal giant x10
Quark, Qubit, X11 and more algo
Baikal family Asic
Check official site Baikal!
dominant666

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 06:24:10 PM

Baikal giant x10
Baikal family Asic

thx

what about delivery to Lithuania? where to buy which site to order ?
newbie_2010

Activity: 43

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 08:19:35 PM

Baikal giant x10
Baikal family Asic

thx

what about delivery to Lithuania? where to buy which site to order ?

Baikal in amazon. Good cluck
Madcard

Activity: 131
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:18:12 AM

another Russian Troll

Why just Troll? maybe the guy's in trouble. have you tried writing to technical support?
nikoland2 (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 357
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:55:16 AM

another Russian Troll

Why just Troll? maybe the guy's in trouble. have you tried writing to technical support?

I talked in chat with a representative of the exchange, a similar problem is not described through the form of communication  !!! Troll  !!!
selebinity

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 12:21:27 PM

another Russian Troll

Yo have to ask for this guys  Wink....and i can tell you than you will haven't any clear ansver from this guys.
K.A.T.K.A.S.H.M.A.T.K.A

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:14:59 PM

I see that most exchanges have only fake trading volumes (there are some good oins with no trading). Some of them is slowly dying. Hype is over and nobody wants to lose money any more Smiley (like in 2017)
selebinity

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:27:21 PM

another Russian Troll

Yo have to ask for this guys  Wink....and i can tell you than you will haven't any clear ansver from this guys.
All their problems is nothing. Just dirty stuff and trolling. Everyone can check this information in other topics (their posts in other projects). They are just miners. They are looking for fast money.
Allen sam

Activity: 40

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:35:20 PM

To strong your project create a discord server or contactme ❤ 
selebinity

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:42:06 PM

There is very important information:
NXB will be disabled on altmarkets.cc
There are many bugs on altmarkets.cc...
We desided to stop trading NXB there and asked to altmarkets administration for this
K.A.T.K.A.S.H.M.A.T.K.A

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:43:16 PM

There is very important information:
NXB will be disabled on altmarkets.cc
There are many bugs on altmarkets.cc...
We desided to stop trading NXB there and asked to altmarkets administration for this
Thank you.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: