Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:59:13 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [NXB] POS MASTERNODE NXBoost APP for Android IOS in NXB blockchain base  (Read 28224 times)
nikoland2 (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 357
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 08:11:54 AM

https://forum.nxboost.com   questions and answers on our project and project partners, all there
K.A.T.K.A.S.H.M.A.T.K.A

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 09:46:41 AM

From today all NXB Payment Gateway project global questions (new services, roadmap changing, concept of the project and other serious questions) will be adopting by the project major investors (by voting). Everyone who have bought 1 million coins (or 10 million with old algo) can be invited to the closed room after giving his wallet adress (this will give a posibility to check balance in blockchain).
Very important step I think.
doktor1897

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 01:01:55 PM

Are there plans for better exchanges, other than the current exchange? which might affect prices better than now

██            ██
               ██████        ██████
            ████████████      ██████
        ███████████████████    ██████
     ███████████    ██████████  ██████
  ██████████    ███    ████████  ▀█████
  ██████    ███████████   ██████  █████
  █████   ██████  ██████   █████  █████
  █████    ███      ███    █████  █████
  █████  ██            ██  █████  █████
  █████  ███          ███  █████  █████
  █████  ███████   ██████  █████  █████
  █████  ████████████████  █████  █████
  █████  ████████████████  █████  █████
  █████  ████  █████ ████  ████  ██████
  █████  ████   ███  ████  ███  ██████
  █████  ████    █   ████  █   ██████ 
  █████  ████        ██      ███████     
    ███  ████        █     ███████         
      █  ████         ▄██  █████       
           ██        ████  ███
            █        ██▀
`AiBB`  ———————————
HARNESSING THE POWER OF Ai IN CRYPTO
▐ -
`BUY TOKENS`
-▐   Twitter
  Telegram
  Facebook
|WP
Reddit
Medium
selebinity

Activity: 103

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 01:23:49 PM

Are there plans for better exchanges, other than the current exchange? which might affect prices better than now
We have plans for exchanges. But there will be good exchanges. There is no real trading on cheap exchanges (only devs make some trading their coins by themself). There is no need to add our coin to other exchanges only for miners, which have no interest in project (just sell and leave).
K.A.T.K.A.S.H.M.A.T.K.A

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 03:50:43 PM

There are some news in telegram today Wink
nikoland2 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 04:34:52 PM

bitstorage.finance exchange is scam and theirs coin Nxboost is scam too. There is no feedback.The orders are changed by them at a price 10 times lower than they has been exposed by the owner. The account was blocked, there were remained 90k of nxboost. Do not contact with neither the exchange nor the coin.

we finally waited for you to sign in to your account and sell your coins . all you wrote was a fraud and a fraud on your part, you leaked the coins hoping to provoke panic.

if you want to try to refute this fact , I'll post here screenshots from the reports of your trades how much did you sell the coins , I do it now I won't , but if you provoke I'll do it

here are your sales without personal data  :   20000 NXB - 13 sat ,   17083 NXB - 12 sat  ,  3809 NXB - 10sat , 107.1688771 NXB - 10 sat.

you are a regular hamster is a liar , no you do not removed , nobody cheated, all your words are lies
newbie_2010

Activity: 43

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 01:53:43 AM

There are some news in telegram today Wink
Good.Thanks.
selebinity

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 07:20:39 AM

added to yiimp MINING POOL

URL: https://yiimp.cn

Based on Yiimp (No Registration Needed)
Payout every 1 hour for balances starting from : 1 coin
Fee : 1%
Advanced DDoS Protection: YES

Mining is happy!

Thank you.
K.A.T.K.A.S.H.M.A.T.K.A

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 09:21:48 AM

Forum was updated too and. Looks much better now.
tradehorse

Activity: 66

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 09:52:35 AM

We have plans for exchanges. But there will be good exchanges. There is no real trading on cheap exchanges (only devs make some trading their coins by themself). There is no need to add our coin to other exchanges only for miners, which have no interest in project (just sell and leave).
There is no future with mining and miners. Pow is step behind for now. They don't care about dev's and community. Every miner have to think, that it is posible to sell coins without dumping. Every day i see the same questions: when lambo? when new exchange? when to the moon?. Miners are not investors and have a payment for their work. This is all.
selebinity

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 09:57:58 AM

There is no future with mining and miners. Pow is step behind for now. They don't care about dev's and community. Every miner have to think, that it is posible to sell coins without dumping. Every day i see the same questions: when lambo? when new exchange? when to the moon?. Miners are not investors and have a payment for their work. This is all.

Exactly!
stfN2128

Merit: 14

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 11:09:00 AM

Exactly!

And on the other hand you will not attract investors when the coin is just on totally unknown exchanges  Wink
selebinity

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 11:20:13 AM

Exactly!

And on the other hand you will not attract investors when the coin is just on totally unknown exchanges  Wink
Tell me please how new exchanges can help to attract investors?
selebinity

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 11:24:15 AM

Exactly!

I mean listing to top exchanges.
stfN2128

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 11:30:16 AM

Exactly!

And on the other hand you will not attract investors when the coin is just on totally unknown exchanges  Wink

If you sell a good product which is only accessible in a supermarket somewhere in a small village. Do you think you sell much? Maybe some people will go there to buy it, but the mass will say - no thx.

I don't talk about much new exchanges, i talk about one exchange for the beginning which have a good userbase.
I've never heard of this exchanges where the coin is listed for now and i guess i'm not the only one who didn't know this exchanges Huh
I already lost a bunch of money cause of an unknown exchange. I'm done with those type of exchanges.
selebinity

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 11:46:58 AM

Ok. Thank you for you answer.
nikoland2 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 01:38:14 PM

Exactly!

And on the other hand you will not attract investors when the coin is just on totally unknown exchanges  Wink

If you sell a good product which is only accessible in a supermarket somewhere in a small village. Do you think you sell much? Maybe some people will go there to buy it, but the mass will say - no thx.

I don't talk about much new exchanges, i talk about one exchange for the beginning which have a good userbase.
I've never heard of this exchanges where the coin is listed for now and i guess i'm not the only one who didn't know this exchanges Huh
I already lost a bunch of money cause of an unknown exchange. I'm done with those type of exchanges.

and I do not understand anything from the written, I'm in the cryptocurrency market since 2009, and I'll tell you no on the exchanges of people who are seeing the coin begin to buy e, there is work on the project , and we are working, and I wrote, we are not ready to enter the markets when we are ready
nikoland2 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 01:41:38 PM

enough to knead the same diarrhea, there are no investors on the stock exchanges, I attract investors personally , they invest money and we are working on this money

no one will buy a coin on the exchanges, there are no such people, forget it, otherwise you are a dreamer, buy only coins that do not want to buy, which means that you can buy on our exchange, by the way people pay for the listing on our exchange, as much as on graviex
stfN2128

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 02:09:51 PM

Exactly!

and I do not understand anything from the written, I'm in the cryptocurrency market since 2009, and I'll tell you no on the exchanges of people who are seeing the coin begin to buy e, there is work on the project , and we are working, and I wrote, we are not ready to enter the markets when we are ready

ditto, what do you wanna say with this sentence? "we are not ready to enter the markets when we are ready"

To be taken seriously a wider known exchange is necessary. We don't need to talk about dreaming or other shit, this is just reality dude.

by the way people pay for the listing on our exchange, as much as on graviex

You want them to pay but do they really pay? How much volume has your exchange currently?
selebinity

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 02:31:06 PM

Exactly!

ditto, what do you wanna say with this sentence? "we are not ready to enter the markets when we are ready"

To be taken seriously a wider known exchange is necessary. We don't need to talk about dreaming or other shit, this is just reality dude.

by the way people pay for the listing on our exchange, as much as on graviex

You want them to pay but do they really pay? How much volume has your exchange currently?
Which exchange among stocks, graviex, altex or other...have real volumes without trading bots? Can you name an exchange where NXB coin will have trading and real volumes? The project is in development and there are many work and updates ahead of. Do you think that after listing on bitrex or exmo (for example) we will have many buyers for now? I don't think so. Can you explain me please?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: