Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:46:56 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [NXB] POS MASTERNODE NXBoost APP for Android IOS in NXB blockchain base  (Read 28224 times)
nikoland2 (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 357
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 02:39:44 PM

Are there plans for better exchanges, other than the current exchange? which might affect prices better than now
We have plans for exchanges. But there will be good exchanges. There is no real trading on cheap exchanges (only devs make some trading their coins by themself). There is no need to add our coin to other exchanges only for miners, which have no interest in project (just sell and leave).
There is no future with mining and miners. Pow is step behind for now. They don't care about dev's and community. Every miner have to think, that it is posible to sell coins without dumping. Every day i see the same questions: when lambo? when new exchange? when to the moon?. Miners are not investors and have a payment for their work. This is all.

Exactly!

And on the other hand you will not attract investors when the coin is just on totally unknown exchanges  Wink
Tell me please how new exchanges can help to attract investors?

If you sell a good product which is only accessible in a supermarket somewhere in a small village. Do you think you sell much? Maybe some people will go there to buy it, but the mass will say - no thx.

I don't talk about much new exchanges, i talk about one exchange for the beginning which have a good userbase.
I've never heard of this exchanges where the coin is listed for now and i guess i'm not the only one who didn't know this exchanges Huh
I already lost a bunch of money cause of an unknown exchange. I'm done with those type of exchanges.

and I do not understand anything from the written, I'm in the cryptocurrency market since 2009, and I'll tell you no on the exchanges of people who are seeing the coin begin to buy e, there is work on the project , and we are working, and I wrote, we are not ready to enter the markets when we are ready

ditto, what do you wanna say with this sentence? "we are not ready to enter the markets when we are ready"

To be taken seriously a wider known exchange is necessary. We don't need to talk about dreaming or other shit, this is just reality dude.

by the way people pay for the listing on our exchange, as much as on graviex

You want them to pay but do they really pay? How much volume has your exchange currently?
hi , any questions?
zibit

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 03:26:53 PM

Hi The Team and Nikolay,

I see your new upgraded project! This time it is much better than Cryptonote coin  - at least some idea presents in NXB world.
I lost my old coins (300K) but I don't care too much and don't blame you. Good luck, I hope that you understand that your real enemy is a pack of stupid dumpers selling at 1-20 sat, not sceptic man like me looking for abuse and violation at every step.

Regards,
Zibit
nikoland2 (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 357
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 05:34:30 AM

Hi The Team and Nikolay,

I see your new upgraded project! This time it is much better than Cryptonote coin  - at least some idea presents in NXB world.
I lost my old coins (300K) but I don't care too much and don't blame you. Good luck, I hope that you understand that your real enemy is a pack of stupid dumpers selling at 1-20 sat, not sceptic man like me looking for abuse and violation at every step.

Regards,
Zibit

find it in the telegram @andriano_chilintano
doktor1897

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 05:52:02 AM

Are there plans for better exchanges, other than the current exchange? which might affect prices better than now
We have plans for exchanges. But there will be good exchanges. There is no real trading on cheap exchanges (only devs make some trading their coins by themself). There is no need to add our coin to other exchanges only for miners, which have no interest in project (just sell and leave).
There is no future with mining and miners. Pow is step behind for now. They don't care about dev's and community. Every miner have to think, that it is posible to sell coins without dumping. Every day i see the same questions: when lambo? when new exchange? when to the moon?. Miners are not investors and have a payment for their work. This is all.

Exactly!

And on the other hand you will not attract investors when the coin is just on totally unknown exchanges  Wink

If you sell a good product which is only accessible in a supermarket somewhere in a small village. Do you think you sell much? Maybe some people will go there to buy it, but the mass will say - no thx.

I don't talk about much new exchanges, i talk about one exchange for the beginning which have a good userbase.
I've never heard of this exchanges where the coin is listed for now and i guess i'm not the only one who didn't know this exchanges Huh
I already lost a bunch of money cause of an unknown exchange. I'm done with those type of exchanges.

and I do not understand anything from the written, I'm in the cryptocurrency market since 2009, and I'll tell you no on the exchanges of people who are seeing the coin begin to buy e, there is work on the project , and we are working, and I wrote, we are not ready to enter the markets when we are ready

ditto, what do you wanna say with this sentence? "we are not ready to enter the markets when we are ready"

To be taken seriously a wider known exchange is necessary. We don't need to talk about dreaming or other shit, this is just reality dude.

You want them to pay but do they really pay? How much volume has your exchange currently?
Which exchange among stocks, graviex, altex or other...have real volumes without trading bots? Can you name an exchange where NXB coin will have trading and real volumes? The project is in development and there are many work and updates ahead of. Do you think that after listing on bitrex or exmo (for example) we will have many buyers for now? I don't think so. Can you explain me please?
OK! but what if there are coins that are in a new market and are still not well known and maybe there is also no sale and purchase history? can the coin also be famous and grow big?

██            ██
               ██████        ██████
            ████████████      ██████
        ███████████████████    ██████
     ███████████    ██████████  ██████
  ██████████    ███    ████████  ▀█████
  ██████    ███████████   ██████  █████
  █████   ██████  ██████   █████  █████
  █████    ███      ███    █████  █████
  █████  ██            ██  █████  █████
  █████  ███          ███  █████  █████
  █████  ███████   ██████  █████  █████
  █████  ████████████████  █████  █████
  █████  ████████████████  █████  █████
  █████  ████  █████ ████  ████  ██████
  █████  ████   ███  ████  ███  ██████
  █████  ████    █   ████  █   ██████ 
  █████  ████        ██      ███████     
    ███  ████        █     ███████         
      █  ████         ▄██  █████       
           ██        ████  ███
            █        ██▀
`AiBB`  ———————————
HARNESSING THE POWER OF Ai IN CRYPTO
▐ -
`BUY TOKENS`
-▐   Twitter
  Telegram
  Facebook
|WP
Reddit
Medium
selebinity

Activity: 103

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 07:00:01 AM
Last edit: October 02, 2018, 07:16:22 AM by selebinity

Exactly!

And on the other hand you will not attract investors when the coin is just on totally unknown exchanges  Wink

Which exchange among stocks, graviex, altex or other...have real volumes without trading bots? Can you name an exchange where NXB coin will have trading and real volumes? The project is in development and there are many work and updates ahead of. Do you think that after listing on bitrex or exmo (for example) we will have many buyers for now? I don't think so. Can you explain me please?
OK! but what if there are coins that are in a new market and are still not well known and maybe there is also no sale and purchase history? can the coin also be famous and grow big?
What do you mean? NXB will be sucess and will be listed on good exchanges, but  later. Please follow the news here and in telegram.
K.A.T.K.A.S.H.M.A.T.K.A

Activity: 82

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 04:26:11 PM

BTC-alpha listing is 3 BTC. Cool
chaban

Activity: 48

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 04:57:35 AM

BTC-alpha listing is 3 BTC. Cool

this curve exchange is not worth such money, immediately in sight Russians administrators,, exchange zero full and the price for listing space
MinersHeaven

Activity: 166

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 09:50:42 AM

NXBoost

https://pool.blockhunter.info

-o stratum+tcp://pool.blockhunter.info:4033 -u <WALLET_ADDRESS> [-p c=NXB]

Pool Fee 0,5%
Payout Hourly
selebinity

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:47:22 AM

NXBoost

https://pool.blockhunter.info

-o stratum+tcp://pool.blockhunter.info:4033 -u <WALLET_ADDRESS> [-p c=NXB]

Pool Fee 0,5%
Payout Hourly
Thank you. We will add your pool to the head page.
selebinity

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 02:56:19 PM

Friends. We need chinese version. Who can help with this please contact us in telegram or bitcointalk.
newbie_2010

Activity: 43

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 02:20:44 AM

Do you have any groups on Facebook and twitter for nxb?
selebinity

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 05:26:10 AM

Hello. twitter is here: https://twitter.com/nxboost
newbie_2010

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:56:09 AM

Hello. twitter is here: https://twitter.com/nxboost
Ok.Thanks you for sharing.
zibit

Activity: 54

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 12:54:37 PM

The extra points about renewed projects:
1) Quark algo - suitable only for ASICS mining - good point to get rid of small dumpers
2) Huge centralization of the coins but first biggest accounts belongs to exchange => cold wallets are almost not used except to start MN and rather passive coin owners.
  Top 1-25          36345399.47553484NXB     98.93%
  Top 26-50    378857.98265722NXB     1.03%
  Top 51-75    1820.00000000NXB     0.00%
   Top 76-100    1750.00000000NXB     0.00%
3) reward split (POW/POS) will make centralization even more stronger (will be split between 12 MN running and few miners) - it is OK.
4) Fair number of MN - reserved coins are not used by devs (fair play)

K.A.T.K.A.S.H.M.A.T.K.A

Activity: 82

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 09:19:23 PM

1) Quark algo - suitable only for ASICS mining - good point to get rid of small dumpers
2) Huge centralization of the coins but first biggest accounts belongs to exchange => cold wallets are almost not used except to start MN and rather passive coin owners.
3) reward split (POW/POS) will make centralization even more stronger (will be split between 12 MN running and few miners) - it is OK.

Thank you for interesting information. This can be useful for some people.
newbie_2010

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 02:32:25 PM

Yes,thank. Im miner.
tradehorse

Activity: 66

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 03:42:00 PM

Yes,thank. Im miner.

What asic do you use?
newbie_2010

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 04:02:07 PM

Yes,thank. Im miner.

What asic do you use?
I have baikal giant x11
selebinity

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 05:46:41 PM

1pool.pw
http://1pool.pw

we are added NXBoost----NBX for mining!

Code:
 -a quark -o stratum+tcp://1pool.pw:4033 -u WALLET -p c=NXB	  

All ports Nicehash and Miningrigrental friendly!

DEV! Please add our pool on ANN message!
Nice bro. Thank you.
tradehorse

Activity: 66

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 05:56:17 PM

More and more pools. This is great!  You are on the right way Dev team! Cool
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: