Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:34:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][HARDFORK][BOUNTY]⚡️ Electronero Pulse ⚡️ ASIC Resistant ETNX / ETN HF  (Read 27593 times)
Interchained (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 183
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 08:52:08 PM

today i see that the pool fees have almost all gone down a little bit from 25% now it's at 5% wait for the normal rates 1%

1% offered on Ukpool: http://ukpool.electronero.org/
Lci80

Activity: 23

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 06:14:00 AM

now for he moment this crypto has completely lost its decentralization interest Sad

This mining farm, exclusive partner of electronero, currently controls 93% of the network!

There is no exclusive partner and the coin is still under full management of Myself(daily) and with assistance from the original Electronero core development team. There is a serious botnet targeting every cryptonote coin and we have given much consideration to the abilities and the capacity of the network it's consuming. If you think about it the network is very small, and the botnet consuming the majority of the hash on the chain now at this stage is only 2mH or 3mH if we had seen major hash I would be concerned but perhaps we enable CNv7 soon and reenable nice hash to our pools.. Thoughts?

I am mining since the beginning and i dont mind the low diff but this is getting nowhere.I think it would be a good idea to switch algo to CNv7 but even better in my opinion would be to allow asics to boost the hashrate/security.
CryptoPlay

Activity: 202
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 07:16:11 PM

So how is it going with the fork?

https://signature.statseb.fr/sig-2065.png
mehmetkaptan

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 09:18:48 PM

There is no swap in the mobile wallet. Am i missing sth?
platedscrap

Activity: 153

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 01:21:26 PM

For each 1,000,000 ETNX we keep 1,000,000 ETNXP and 1 ETNX
Even today, there is no ETNXP on Trade Ogre exchange.
So, when the coin will be listed on Trade ogre?

the fork dont take place until block 500000 .. we are currently at 481 351
Hashparty

Activity: 20

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 02:00:00 PM

Pool available at:

http://etnx.hashparty.net

Pool Fee: 0.05%

Connection Details:

URL: stratum+tcp://etnx.hashparty.net:3333

Happy Mining!
lhtot8

Activity: 147
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 01:15:04 PM

the fork dont take place until block 500000 .. we are currently at 481 351
Block #482733 at the moment.
Around one more week till the forking time.
I am waiting to see breaking movements of Electronero Pulse after the fork.
iphmp159

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 03:27:17 PM

Yeah, days passed and the Electronero network has come a bit closer to the forking time to Electronero Pulse.
Just reminding, someone who are not familiar with claim procedure, should deposit coins to exchanges which support the fork.
Links of those exchanges available in the OP.
toogoody

Activity: 588
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 05:28:36 PM

List of Electronero Pulse mining pools with live stats & hashrate distribution

https://miningpoolstats.stream/electronero-pulse
Interchained (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 06:35:15 PM

Swap timepoint surpassed, exchanges have not supported the swap.
Dev has not replied to community members.
What a terrible swap!  Roll Eyes

We're on telegram and discord! Much easier to communicate. https://t.me/electronero Also planned maintenance 7 days from fork day, on markets. So now we're 2-3 days away from listing.
Interchained (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 06:41:32 PM

So how is it going with the fork?

Finally finished
Interchained (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 06:42:04 PM

There is no swap in the mobile wallet. Am i missing sth?

Update coming
Interchained (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 06:42:34 PM

Hello,
Where are you dev?
I would like to know about the swap progress because my ETNX coins on TradeOrge exchange have not been automatically swapped.

The process will take just a couple more days. There was planned 7 days maintenance.
mrhyde976

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 05:19:14 PM

So with today being the 7th day, we should see everything updated on tradeogre ?
ReD_Yaka_MoZ_

Activity: 73
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 02:37:07 AM

I come to write here to avoid censorship.

I noticed that you announce divide by 100,000 the ETNX in OCTOBER. So concretely I buy 1,000,000 ETNX and 2 months later you will leave me 1 ETNX.

It's like buying 100 Bitcoin and 2 months later you leave me 0.000001 BTC.

And you tell me it's okay, look now you have 0.000001 BTC and also 100 BitcoinDiamond thanks to the fork.

While knowing that your exchange in ETNXP is not the same part and does not have the same goal, neither the same value, nor the same utility.

I realize the scam is getting ready because 1 ETNX won't have the same value as 1,000,000 ETNX currently and ETNXP doesn't even have any value. and then we don't give a shit about ETNXP video games.

5 litoshi X 1,000,000 = 0.5000000 ETNX
5 litoshi X 1 = 0.00000100 ETNX

While knowing that ETNXP does not have the same function it is for video games. That's not what I want to invest in.

I'm shocked by the censorship you showed on DISCORD you banished me without any somation I posted in 3 category, live support, minnig and wall because I wanted to know people's opinion and create discussion, it's the principle of a social network.

Your attitude is deplorable I regret having trusted you, your scam is clearly established, you steal people who invest in a defined utility.

If that's how you intend to advance the search for the blockchain then I'm laughing my ass off.

Shame on you!

RUN AWAY FROM THIS SCAM

That's a very bold statement, my friend. You actually have the nerve to call this coin a scam? While I don't believe you, I do think that you should produce some concrete evidence if you can. Well, can you?

Has the the scam described above happened already ?

For what date is this "division" scheduled?

12 DAYS 23 HOURS 00 MINUTES 17 SC

Ok more than 12 days have passed now.
Any updates about this scam ?

so did you discover the swipe in your wallet and your pain?! Directly a SCUD up your ass!

now your 1 etnx is 0.00000001*

you had 1000000 etnx .....  now you have just 1 etnx for a value of 1 satoshis  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

*Yeah baby!!!!!!! it's like spreading your butt and getting a huge fisting with an American desert cactus right in the dry ball hole.

If you feel aggrieved, feel free to ask the CFTC U.S. COMMODITY FUTURES TRADING COMMISSIONEnsuring the Integrity of the Futures & Swaps Markets for these guys who have conned you well to go straight to jail.

https://forms.cftc.gov/Forms/TipsAndComplaints.aspx

kyrypto

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 05:42:33 AM

@ReD_Yaka_MoZ_

Please stop plaguing this forum with your immature spamming. Not only do you not know what you're talking about, you obviously have no understanding of decimal places.
You haven't even looked at the price of ETNX yet, go check.
No one lost anything, the overall supply is a smaller number, and balances moved decimal places. Everyone keeps the same overall amount of the supply. AND they get the same amount of ETNXP.

No one lost anything.

You have no evidence of any scam, this is a supply burn. You are just trying to smear us with your misinformation about the supply. Please leave this forum and find something better to do.

Everyone, please report @ReD_Yaka_MoZ_ to the moderator for his constant spamming of this thread with gigantic red text. He is breaking the rules.

Interchained (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 07:58:36 AM

So with today being the 7th day, we should see everything updated on tradeogre ?
Let's wait and see.
No one knows, but I hope that TradeOgre keep their promises to support the swap.

Swapped at TradeOgre.com
Interchained (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 07:58:56 AM

@ReD_Yaka_MoZ_

Please stop plaguing this forum with your immature spamming. Not only do you not know what you're talking about, you obviously have no understanding of decimal places.
No one lost anything, the overall supply is a smaller number, and balances moved decimal places. Everyone keeps the same overall amount of the supply. AND they get the same amount of ETNXP.

No one lost anything.

You have no evidence of any scam, this is a supply burn. You are just trying to smear us with your misinformation about the supply. Please leave this forum and find something better to do.

Everyone, please report @ReD_Yaka_MoZ_ to the moderator for his constant spamming of this thread with gigantic red text. He is breaking the rules.

Thank you
lamgztey

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 10:05:00 AM

Smiley Smiley Smiley Hello ! My Farm for Rent ! Have Good Days ! http://rig.rent/rigs/110237 ETNX,ETNXP  Smiley Smiley Smiley
piccolo84

Activity: 12

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 04:13:51 AM

@ReD_Yaka_MoZ_

No one lost anything.

Thank you

I have been around since months ago when the hard fork was announced. The ETNX team were very transparent about the new ETNX supply ever since! This is no scam, and first of all, they informed everyone about the hard fork and the new supply months in advance, it's even in the damned updated whitepaper for crying out loud. Please stop spreading your lies, this team does not deserve it. And it's not their fault if you weren't paying attention. They just increased the decimals, and the overall supply is lower, but this does not mean anything has been taken! The entire supply is just a lower number! You have more decimals! You still have just as much ETNX as before, it is just is a lower digit because of the added decimals. AND you have ETNXP too! This means, also, that the BTC market has revived, and this explains the new market price! Take into account also the current status of the market, which is really bearish, and almost all cryptocurrencies are down. Even ETNX and ETNXP will suffer from this. Before the fork, ETNX price was too low in the other markets for almost anyone to trade on the BTC markets. Now that the hard fork is done, BTC is the ONLY ETNX MARKET ON TRADEOGRE! This also means that most orders that had been placed in the ETNX LTC market are gone, and due to this combined with new supply (which has some psychological effects, which are good, look at Bitcoin which also has 8 decimals), we have a very new price. It also indicates that ETNX gets the fresh start we all wanted. Do not blame the team for the current price, and thank them for allowing us to trade ETNX with BTC.  The ETNX team did not take anything from you, this is known practice in crypto and is NOT a scam. Consider this a new beginning, and don't sell your ETNX this low if you don't like the price.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: