Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 09:34:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BOUNTY][AIRDROP]⚡️ Electronero ⚡️ ASIC Resistant Electroneum HardFork  (Read 487010 times)
Markyz23

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:11:44 PM

Help please, how to use CLI ?

This methode is for CLI

0. download blockchain : https://release.electronero.org/blockchain/blockchain.raw

after download is complet:

1. download https://github.com/electronero/electronero/releases
(the las)t
2. unzip , and run Electronerod for 5 min.
3. go to %programdata%
4. go to folder Electronero
5. create a folder : Export
6. Copy blockchain.raw in folder Export
7. open a CMD , and go to the Folder at step 2
8. use command  :
electronero-blockchain-import --batch-size 20000 --database lmdb#fastest --guard-against-pwnage 0 --input-file C://ProgramData/electronero/export/blockchain.raw

9. wait to sync

if you do not manage to launch the command make sure of this:
open a CMD
1. CD Desktop
2. cd ETNX
3.  electronero-blockchain-import --batch-size 20000 --database lmdb#fastest --guard-against-pwnage 0 --input-file C://ProgramData/electronero/export/blockchain.raw
you must put blockchain here: C://ProgramData/electronero/export/
or use you path for

remember >>> Electronerod.exe = electronerodeamon.exe

run CLI.exe  working ?
GitHub
electronero/electronero
Electronero: the secure, private, mobile based cryptocurrency - electronero/electronero

Bonus otion how to import your GUI in CLI and use CLI command:

Well, you first download the CLI wallet, and inside will be about 15 files in it. You start/run electronero-wallet-cli.exe then it will ask you on screen for your walllet name. Now, seeing as you've already used the Electronero GUI wallet manager you should have a wallet from that. It will be stored within your C drive 'Documents' folder on your computer. (or whatever main drive letter you use). Copy the name of your wallet from the Documents folder and paste it into the screen of the CLI wallet screen. Enter the other details (password, etc) and then the daemon info denode.electronero.org:20393 and that's it. You are connected (hopefully :-P). Once done you can use the help command for anything you want to know and to transfer just type 'transfer' without the '' the wallet address and amount, so for example, if i was going to send 1000 etnx to whatever i'd type transfer etnabcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz 1000 and if you decide to fix a fees use  : transfer 2 etnabcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz 1000
@donpobre  you have to import your paper wallet into a GUI wallet with the seed or the list of words ... more info go to #electronero-wallet-gui
HOW TO RESTORE ETNX WALLET

Sometimes, you are in need of regenerating your wallet. In the case of after a fork (software update) or even if you misplaced your wallet. This is how you restore it.

Load your wallet in electronero-wallet-cli.

Type

address
viewkey
(followed by password)
spendkey
(followed by password)
into the electronero-wallet-cli command prompt. One at a time. Write down your public address, secret viewkey, and secret spendkey, if you haven't already. This is the best way to make sure you always have access to your Electronero wallet in the future.

Backup all of your wallet related files. These include:
yourwalletname.bin
yourwalletname.bin.keys
yourwalletname.bin.address.txt
This can be done by copying the files to a new folder.

Sometimes, when creating your wallet, you might have named it something without the .bin part. In that case, the wallet file will be called yourwalletname without the .bin at the end.

Delete yourwallet.bin

Load electronero-wallet-cli, this time with your new wallet name and the restore flags --restore-from-keys type in the name of the wallet you just deleted.
On Main Net it should look like

./electronero-wallet-cli --restore-from-keys yourwalletname
If you're on testnet . . .
It should look like

./electronero-wallet-cli --testnet --restore-from-keys yourwalletname
If you're on stagenet . . .
It should look like

./electronero-wallet-cli --stagenet --restore-from-keys yourwalletname
Enter address, private viewkey, private spendkey and a new password. The wallet will now refresh and hopefully your locked funds will now become unlocked as your outputs are scanned on the blockchain.

You may now safely access your Electronero wallet using web services or the electronero-wallet-cli or electronero-wallet-rpc
Close electronero-wallet-cli by typing
exit

Hello.
What do you mean by load ./electronero-wallet-cli --restore-from-keys yourwalletname?

Where and how do you load it?
In the cli wallet? No go, the command is not recognized.
A batch file? Yes, but like

electronero-wallet-cli --restore-deterministic-wallet

There are also some other commands for restoring.
Can somebody confirm the right command for restoring a wallet in cli so we can unlock over funds before the fork.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Angelo38

Activity: 349
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 04:53:29 PM

Pool does not pay This pool stole 1 million etnx

https://etnx.thorshammer.cc/#

https://ibb.co/idPKP9

mike0829

Activity: 161
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:53:56 PM

I come to write here to avoid censorship.

I noticed that you announce divide by 100,000 the ETNX in OCTOBER. So concretely I buy 1,000,000 ETNX and 2 months later you will leave me 1 ETNX.

It's like buying 100 Bitcoin and 2 months later you leave me 0.000001 BTC.

And you tell me it's okay, look now you have 0.000001 BTC and also 100 BitcoinDiamond thanks to the fork.

While knowing that your exchange in ETNXP is not the same part and does not have the same goal, neither the same value, nor the same utility.

I realize the scam is getting ready because 1 ETNX won't have the same value as 1,000,000 ETNX currently and ETNXP doesn't even have any value. and then we don't give a shit about ETNXP video games.

5 litoshi X 1,000,000 = 0.5000000 ETNX
5 litoshi X 1 = 0.00000100 ETNX

While knowing that ETNXP does not have the same function it is for video games. That's not what I want to invest in.

I'm shocked by the censorship you showed on DISCORD you banished me without any somation I posted in 3 category, live support, minnig and wall because I wanted to know people's opinion and create discussion, it's the principle of a social network.

Your attitude is deplorable I regret having trusted you, your scam is clearly established, you steal people who invest in a defined utility.

If that's how you intend to advance the search for the blockchain then I'm laughing my ass off.

Shame on you!

RUN AWAY FROM THIS SCAM

That's a very bold statement, my friend. You actually have the nerve to call this coin a scam? While I don't believe you, I do think that you should produce some concrete evidence if you can. Well, can you?
kissmarx

Activity: 1106
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2018, 05:02:45 AM

Hello Dev. My Wallet is Disconnected. It says "Please check your wallet and daemon logs for errors. You can also try to start electronerod.exe manually."
How do I solve this problem?

Wallets should not have this problems when starting.
bryceton

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 04:19:36 AM

Hello Dev. My Wallet is Disconnected. It says "Please check your wallet and daemon logs for errors. You can also try to start electronerod.exe manually."

I believe I have the same problem anyone can help,
here is more details...

I have previously used Electronero WALLET GUI VERSOIN .12 which I already have a balance
I can login but
Running it gives error wallet is not connected to daemon

I suspect its either Remote node connection info changed, or this version is incompatable now but as far as I can see there has been no windows release since
so how do I access my funds?

(lastly my electronerod.exe which I tried running manually first, is lastest version 12.3.5-omega windows)

I want to send my balance to the app.

Thanks
Lionel

Activity: 613
Merit: 305

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 10:56:31 AM

I noticed that you announce divide by 100,000 the ETNX in OCTOBER. So concretely I buy 1,000,000 ETNX and 2 months later you will leave me 1 ETNX.

And you tell me it's okay, look now you have 0.000001 BTC and also 100 BitcoinDiamond thanks to the fork.

While knowing that your exchange in ETNXP is not the same part and does not have the same goal, neither the same value, nor the same utility.

I realize the scam is getting ready because 1 ETNX won't have the same value as 1,000,000 ETNX currently and ETNXP doesn't even have any value. and then we don't give a shit about ETNXP video games.

While knowing that ETNXP does not have the same function it is for video games. That's not what I want to invest in.

I'm shocked by the censorship you showed on DISCORD you banished me without any somation I posted in 3 category, live support, minnig and wall because I wanted to know people's opinion and create discussion, it's the principle of a social network.

Your attitude is deplorable I regret having trusted you, your scam is clearly established, you steal people who invest in a defined utility.

If that's how you intend to advance the search for the blockchain then I'm laughing my ass off.

Shame on you!

RUN AWAY FROM THIS SCAM

That's a very bold statement, my friend. You actually have the nerve to call this coin a scam? While I don't believe you, I do think that you should produce some concrete evidence if you can. Well, can you?

Has the the scam described above happened already ?

For what date is this "division" scheduled?
Corky26

Activity: 7

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 12:00:19 AM

12 DAYS 23 HOURS 00 MINUTES 17 SC
Angelo38

Activity: 349

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 02:09:44 PM

No se puede crear la transacción:no connection to daemon. Please make sure daemon is running
The problem is that it shows me that the wallet is synchronized
Lionel

Activity: 613
Merit: 305

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 04:31:08 PM

Shame on you!

RUN AWAY FROM THIS SCAM

Has the the scam described above happened already ?

For what date is this "division" scheduled?

12 DAYS 23 HOURS 00 MINUTES 17 SC

Ok more than 12 days have passed now.
Any updates about this scam ?
Mariia_BT

Activity: 686

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 04:45:49 PM

today I see that the pool fees have almost all gone down a little bit from 25% now it's at 5% wait for the normal rates 1%
I think, this is a temporary phenomenon, and all indicators will return to normal after some time.
let the cryptomarket resume, then we will see more positive changes.

Interchained (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 183

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 06:44:43 PM

today I see that the pool fees have almost all gone down a little bit from 25% now it's at 5% wait for the normal rates 1%
I think, this is a temporary phenomenon, and all indicators will return to normal after some time.

It was temporary. For brief moment weeks ago there was high fees on pools to obstruct the attackers profit potential during a botnet attack where one miner attempted to control the network hashrate.
Interchained (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 06:47:14 PM

No se puede crear la transacción:no connection to daemon. Please make sure daemon is running
The problem is that it shows me that the wallet is synchronized

RPC Port for Electronero now 12090

Check the nodes status with /getinfo
Here's the list of Electronero nodes now in operation on port 12090:
http://nynode.electronero.org:12090/getinfo
http://poolitaly.electronero.org:12090/getinfo

RPC Port for Electronero Pulse now 20393

Here's the list of Electronero Pulse nodes now in operation on port 20393:
http://nynode.electronero.org:20393/getinfo
http://poolitaly.electronero.org:20393/getinfo

Interchained (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 06:48:34 PM

Are you operating Electronero Light Wallet? If so you need a remote node, join us on Telegram to learn the status of the remote nodes and request a list of available nodes for use with Electronero GUI. https://t.me/electronero
Interchained (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 06:49:56 PM

I believe I have the same problem anyone can help,
here is more details...

I have previously used Electronero WALLET GUI VERSOIN .12 which I already have a balance
I can login but
Running it gives error wallet is not connected to daemon

I suspect its either Remote node connection info changed, or this version is incompatable now but as far as I can see there has been no windows release since
so how do I access my funds?

(lastly my electronerod.exe which I tried running manually first, is lastest version 12.3.5-omega windows)

I want to send my balance to the app.

Thanks

We now use different ports for RPC.
RPC port 12090 for ETNX Electronero
RPC port 20393 for ETNXP Electronero Pulse
Interchained (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 06:53:59 PM

This dev is hardest working in Crypto. Glad to see him moving forward with this in such a bold and positive way.  His perseverance should be rewarded.  Looking forward to a bright future with this coin

Thank you so much for your support and consideration. I am extremely proud to be here. Thank you.
KNA84

Activity: 205
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 08:57:27 PM

Unable to access my funds everything is blocked on your App since than a 8 days
Mariia_BT

Activity: 686

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 09:33:13 PM

we are all waiting for this moment - when it will restore its really high cost.
We would really like this, because in wallets there are various currencies. Huh

carloscunha20

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 03:49:49 PM

Shame on you!

RUN AWAY FROM THIS SCAM
btc077

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 07:24:56 PM

Hi guys. Please tell me, there were 5 million coins before the hard fork, but now if I make a transfer to a measure of 100,000, only 0.1 comes. How can I get back my etnx that I had before the fork?
Interchained (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 07:01:22 PM

Unable to access my funds everything is blocked on your App since than a 8 days

Which app? Is there a link to the developer?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: