Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 09:25:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: IOST IS SCAM  (Read 704 times)
IOST is Scam (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:12:50 PM

They launch their referral program few weeks ago. They decided to give away 100 IOST per referral and once you reach the level of 100 referrals then they gave 50,000 IOST as bonus.

I made over 100 referrals with all the precautions. Asking my friends, community, fellow colleagues and family to join under my link.

When the program ended they stated us to wait for the lock period of 30 days.

During this period they blocked my and many other accounts (as reported over the official telegram group).

When people asked for the support then straight away said that Your account can not be reviewed.

They have blocked thousands of accounts like that and showed that we did not follow the procedure or we have made some mistakes!

This was their strategy to block many accounts so that they will not have to give millions of IOST which people hard earned.

TOTAL SCAM : 100%

IOST IS F***** SCAMMER
kipozer

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:16:17 PM

Wow, wow, I think that we need to talk with someone else about this, because this project does not look bad on the stock exchanges and is traded on good exchanges, probably there is some misunderstanding, you just need to talk with their representatives.
cryptosmith03

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 06:43:17 PM

Are you sure about this? Going through their materials and everything I didn't feel this can be a scam. Can anyone assure if it is a scam or not? I will try to do some more research on IOST.
TwSeventh

Activity: 566
Merit: 113

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 06:51:22 PM

first we have a board for this one here; Scam Accusation
another one is,do you have a proof about your claim ? because until now,nothing wrong with them.
i am afraid,you joined a 'scam' bounty.
because i saw many people tried to do that and created a multiple thread just for doing that.
so please put some proof before made a claim and let's talk about it.

Want to pay for a VPS with Bitcoin? Get a Bitcoin VPS from Evolution Host
bitcoindiary

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 06:56:27 PM

As far as i know this projects performance is good on the stock exchange. May occurs some misunderstanding. That’s why you need to communicate with their representatives.
LinkinPrak852

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:26:17 PM

I don’t think this is a Scam based on this IOST there is no new I have heard that it is scam based on this there is some problem or misunderstand between you and IOST so try to sort out this problem but if it is SCAM then it is really disappointing for us.
GreenAnat

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

W12 – Scam

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:45:30 PM

The team turned a good scam and propiarilas for someone else's account.
My friend also blocked the account and the support is not going to understand the reasons for the lock.
It's a waste of time!

Be careful with W12, tricked everyone who worked in the bounty campaign. Maybe the investor will lose their money
SparklesCoin

Activity: 317

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:53:17 PM

As far as the word goes around in the market, IOST is not a scam. Maybe there is a misunderstanding between you and IOST. You need to contact them as soon as possible. But if it is a scam then this is a huge shocker.
Crystalcoin24

Activity: 236

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 08:40:24 PM

This does seems like an extremely malicious feat. But still, after doing some research on IOST, this did not come off as a scammed one. Yes there were a few complaints about it, but the majority did not rule it off as a scam. Try to talk to people who faced no problem with it, and try to contact IOST and see why your account was blocked. I'm sure it is just a misunderstanding.
bitcoinminer566

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 09:27:29 PM

This really is a shock that IOST is a scam. If it is then this is a sad news to hear. But it will be better if you contact IOST as soon as possible because the chances are high that there is a misunderstanding between you and them. But thanks a lot for the heads up.
Davidbugs2

Activity: 217
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 09:40:07 PM

Beside if the coin is scam or not, you should have posted this in the right board.
jozymens7

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2018, 09:42:50 PM

Talking of scam of a project with this isnt enough to prove it being a scam. I think you should come out with concrete evidences so that we will know that IOS is sure a scam project so we refrain from it.

cryptogalaxy789

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 10:04:22 PM

Now there can be two reasons behind the occurred situation, either you guys simply didn't follow the rules of the referral program or they are really scamming people. Chances of the later being true is higher though since they have blocked all of yours accounts as I don't see a reason behind doing that even if you didn't follow rules.
vit05

Activity: 672
Merit: 526

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 10:17:20 PM

Before this referral campaign, I read their whitepaper. It seemed a very bold and interesting proposal. But by checking how they organized their digital marketing, I was disappointed and soon sold for a small profit what I had bought.

When the campaign began, I soon realized that they were organizing a pump to appear to be a better project than it was. I even got a little regret because I have sold it. But today I have the conscience that was the best choice.

It is another shitcoin whose only purpose is to enrich its directors in a short time.
Glory90

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 10:46:04 PM

They launch their referral program few weeks ago. They decided to give away 100 IOST per referral and once you reach the level of 100 referrals then they gave 50,000 IOST as bonus.

I made over 100 referrals with all the precautions. Asking my friends, community, fellow colleagues and family to join under my link.

When the program ended they stated us to wait for the lock period of 30 days.

During this period they blocked my and many other accounts (as reported over the official telegram group).

When people asked for the support then straight away said that Your account can not be reviewed.

They have blocked thousands of accounts like that and showed that we did not follow the procedure or we have made some mistakes!
have you asked them to provide proof that blocked user accounts don't follow the rules? they must be able to prove it and not only provide classic reasons to block users

▰▰▰   Ex-Bounty Hunter   ▰▰▰
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2996
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 10:59:20 PM

Post this on the right board and include all necessary proofs to support your accusation.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
EveningRock

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:21:20 AM

IOST has been listed on various exchange sites an looks like their community profiles are also quite active, I couldn't find anything suspicious about them to be honest. It will be better if you can provide a screenshot of your conversation with any of their managers so that we can validate them as scammers.
FruitSprite

Activity: 30

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:47:16 AM

Well, that's truly frustrating nowadays. I really don't get it why these happening so many times. Bounties are in a great trouble for this, all there hard work and time is getting wasted for a shit actually. I really wish if there has any sort of punishment for them.
SmallFish

Activity: 31

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 12:04:07 PM

I feel that we have to chat with another person about this since this undertaking does not look terrible on the stock trades and is exchanged on great trades, likely there is some misconception, you simply need to converse with their agents.
DimHorse

Activity: 27

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 12:15:19 PM

All things considered, that is genuinely baffling these days. I truly don't get it why these events such huge numbers of times. Bounties are stuck in an unfortunate situation for this, all their diligent work and time is getting squandered for a shit project really. I truly wish if there has any kind of discipline for them.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: