Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 01:21:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty platforms?  (Read 703 times)
lazy effort

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:36:22 PM

Do you guys know any legit bounty platforms? Mainly for translations. Btw. if you have experience with translations, how easy is it to get a place?
I only search in Bitcointalk and no, no translation so far it's very difficult to get one...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
prehisto

Activity: 882
Merit: 112

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:43:28 PM

Do you guys know any legit bounty platforms? Mainly for translations. Btw. if you have experience with translations, how easy is it to get a place?

The best platform i know is bountyplatform.io ,they do transparent and solid business.

Regarding the translators, they are the ones who get the biggest bounty rewards but as others have already mentioned, it is extremely hard to get the job and also you have to check if your language is needed.

X L S L A B S ◉◉◉ INTERNET OF TRUST ◉◉◉ X L S L A B S
If you care about your personal data, you need to understand its future.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▮ TelegramTwitterBitcointalk ▮▬▬▬▬▬▬
pretfeestje

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 12:47:45 PM

There are so many bounty platforms I have come across in my short time in the industry, although I cannot remember a host of them now. there is Bounty0x, bountyhive, and Amazix. I think that these are really good bounty platforms, and I would suggest them for anyone who is searching for one.
zhaviabieber405

Activity: 88

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 12:48:42 PM

I don't see the point in using them personally, all the bounties are here. Probably quite hard to get a spot for translations anywhere though.
gaek686

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:07:12 PM

Transfers everywhere quickly occupy. But in such platforms like bountyhive I do not recommend participating. No transparency at all.

[   D E A L J O Y  -  instant crypto cashbacks   ]       //    Whitepaper    //
               ►►  JOIN ICO NOW  ◄◄   Earn Crypto by shopping online
Facebook    .    Twitter    .    Telegram    .    Medium    .    Reddit    .   
Ilmiyati

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:11:20 PM

it will be better without taking part in the bounty platform because sometimes there are errors that cause the stake to not be counted or errors and the number of stakes at the end of the bounty, and usually the bounty platform also cuts some tokens in the interests of developing their platform, I think it's better to join bounty calculated manually
badakjawa

Activity: 336
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 01:12:29 PM

All bounty platforms are legit. Like bountyhive or bountyguru. He is quite legit. but, for translation you still need experience in that. Because translation requires good language skills and experience moderating professional threads. So, all bounty platforms are the same in terms of translation. I have tried translation in bountyhive and was refused because of lack of experience.

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
icalical

Activity: 1372
Merit: 268

Graphic & Motion Designer

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 01:43:02 PM

Do not use bounty platform, and find bounty that is not using bounty platform, trust me you will only get a few dollars if you use bounty platform. Translation bounty is one of the highest paid bounty, but it also has the least slot, so most of the time the first to reserve the translation will get the job. You can activate the notification for new thread in Altcoin Bounty section, so few seconds after a bounty manager post the thread you will got an email, and you can directly reserve the translation from the thread.

Hammonds

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 03:53:34 AM

There are lots of bounty platform like

1. BountyHive
2. Bounty Portals
3. BountiesAlert
4. BOUNTYPLATFORM
5. AmaZixBOUNTIES
6. BountyLord

But as per my opinion if you want to participate in translation bounty then you will find it in bitcointalk.org
Before starting to translate any white paper or announcements make sure to reserve your translation by talking with concerned bounty manager otherwise your effort will be value less.
Good luck.
What was mentioned above is already very perfect and good to follow the bounty.
But for translations you have to compete with other candidates, the more you take part in the campaign, the better your track record for translations.
apityeh71

Activity: 476

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 04:08:50 AM

I dont join any bounty translator because too many competition and only availabe 1 person for 1 languange. If want to make more bounty reward is better more focus on blogging or youtube campaign because we can make it for all bounty program.

mary0919

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 04:32:26 AM

In my bounty campaign I used to look for bounty campaign here because there are many campaigns here that gives good profit rather than joining bounty campaign from other platforms. About translation I do not have an experience yet but as I knew it this task can gives high earnings compare to other types of campaigns. For now I study more and do some research on how to do correct translation job.
- ESPERS -

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 05:53:22 AM

The best reward platform is the one on this site. At the bounties section you will find many bounty projects to choose from. And I'm still romanian and I choose projects with translations for Romanian language, also on this forum. You can also try other rewards platforms like bountyhive.io or BountyHunters.io. No matter where you get the projects, you have to do a good research because many ICO projects are SCAM. You have to keep track of this forum if you want to make translations, because translations are reserved very quickly and you need to be fast.
kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1087

Free Bitcoins Every Hour!

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 05:54:59 AM

Do you guys know any legit bounty platforms? Mainly for translations.

If you want to look for a translation campaign, you just need to check on bounty section, right? Bounties (Altcoins): https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0. There are many new translation campaigns every day on that section. I think you don't need to check on each bounty platforms.

Btw. if you have experience with translations, how easy is it to get a place?

If you want to start with translation, you need to check your competitors on your country. I don't recommend you to begin with translation if there are many translators on your local board.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
gudjhonson

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:20:48 AM

It's a lot of bounty platforms, but for legitimate ones or for lecturers it seems that is the bountyplatform.io or portal bounty. The bounty has a good and solid team, just try to join and you will judge it.

▄▄▄        WINDHAN        |   RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECT   ▄▄▄
||███    (((  Pre-Sale is Live  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN NOW   ███ ▌    ███||
Whitepaper  |  OnePager  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram
karman383

Activity: 384

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:23:02 AM

It is not that easy to get your place into the translation campaign because these days managers have created their own list of trust or they also called it as Reserved Translators. These are the people who will get first preference for translating the ICO documents and if they by chance ignore some opportunity then you may be the next who will get accepted for the translation. I believe that this process has gotten difficult these days and no one is leaving their job so easily and thus getting hired for it would be tough. If you want to make entry into it then just show your proof of work and they may consider you.
I agree with you that the translation campaign is not very easy to go through. Because the manager already has several backup translators, that means the opportunity is very small if we want to participate. And indeed this process is very difficult to go through, it would be better to participate in other campaigns.
Rati24

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:28:52 AM

Yes, a lot of platforms that require the translate of whitepaper or site. But this current for carriers of two languages an ordinary person will not do anything there. In theory, you can make a transfer but it is unlikely to accept it and give payment for it to work better in other campaigns such as articles or videos on youtube, etc.
Genjik

Activity: 120
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:31:05 AM

the bounty platform that I know is only 2, namely:
1.bountyhive
2.bount lords

The 2 choices above have been proven legit and can be trusted enough, please visit

🗣 Voice Controlled Ai Trading Assistant 👨‍💻 Portfolio Manager
📊 Analytics  ✦ AiBB ✦ Crypto ID 🔐
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬• https://aibb.io •▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
kicauklaten

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 06:48:34 AM

many platforms I've come across and maybe only in a good bountyplatform.io among others. especially if it is a work of translation is certainly this could make considerable results. However, it is known if joined in translation at least did have to have a pretty good language skills. more than that most certainly does not have to have experience and should even more quickly in a register before it was preceded by other people.

hanxinvwang

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 07:03:48 AM

At present, Bountyhive.io is loved by more hunters, because it can not only provide you with tasks, but also reduce your workload, such as reports!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
Fadhil Pahlawadi

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 07:16:36 AM

everyone can apply things just to get experience in various places and better understand clearly about experience

🏦 PointPay 🏦
⚡️ Welcome to the future of the BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING ⚡️
➡️ https://pointpay.io ⬅️
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: